It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet the real Khizr Khan

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Loveaduck

Khan is simply pointing out what all Americans are aware of anyway.. That Donald Trump has led a life sheltered from "real world" emotions and experiences.

But the way Kzir Khan has been showing up on various TV segments this week, he is also loving the limelight and taking advantage of his brief tenure in the spot-light. The guy is now fully Americanized. I have no doubt that we'll see Khan in a future movie about this crazy election cycle.

What american would go to pakistan and say that allah made Trump screw up?

The guy is a dirtbag. He's a radical muslim and dishonors his own son.

His son died at the hands of people like his father.

I even mentioned that he is pissed off his son joined the US military and saved american lives.

Poor mom had no say about anything.

If that isn't an agenda that has nothing to do with America, I don't know what is. And isn't it beyond laughable that some fools actually attempt to use the 'draft dodger' flag, when Hillary has shown her complete disdain for the military, and her hubbie is famous for his deliberate avoidance of the draft, and only escaped it by lying to the head of the Arkansas national guard and then hightailing it to England, and within a month was visiting Moscow. Wonder where he got the money to do all that?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: nomoredemsorreps

Please explain.
edit on 5-8-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
So all this makes it okay to dodge the draft, then accept a Purple Heart and mock the recipient. Got it: people who serve and make personal sacrifices are losers. Losers for Trump?

What does this have to do with Kr. Khan?
edit on 8 6 2016 by CornShucker because: deleted uneeded sentence

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

a reply to: CornShucker

Khazr Khan was accurately describing the beliefs of devout Muslims. That does not mean that they are his personal beliefs. Fail. Thank you for playing.

Find the word "devout" for me...

Refer Here:

Juristic Classification Islamic Law
by Khizr Khan

To Muslims, the Quran being the very word af God, it is the absolute authority from which springs the very conception of legality and every legal obligation. -- All emphasis is CornShucker's

The seminar's purpose is neither to address human rights situations in particular countries nor to provoke a dialogue between the Muslim and Western worlds. Rather, the seminar is a forum for discussion of human rights issues which are important to Muslims. Niall MacDermot, Secretary General of the International Commission of Jurists, comments on the different approaches to the concept of human rights employed by Muslims and Westemers. He notes that “[m]any of the conclusions and principles are the same, but they are arrived at by a different route. The westem dichotomy between economic, social and cultural rights and the classic civil and politiual rights does not exist for you [Muslims]." -- All emphasis is CornShucker's

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornShucker

So all this makes it okay to dodge the draft, then accept a Purple Heart and mock the recipient. Got it: people who serve and make personal sacrifices are losers. Losers for Trump?

What does this have to do with Kr. Khan? When did Mr. Trump mock the man who gave him his Purple Heart?

Getting wounded in defense of your country is a sacrifice; Trump has never made a sacrifice in his life. In fact, Trump got five deferments to avoid serving his country during the Viet Nam war. When the wounded vet handed him the Purple Heart, Trump mocked him by saying "I always wanted one of these," when clearly, he was afraid to earn one, then went on to grind the poor vet's nose into the ground by pointing out that just taking the medal away from someone who earned it was "easier." Trump is, for all practical purposes, The Joker, delighting in mocking others' suffering.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Find the words "I believe...."

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Find the words "I believe...."

That's a deflection. I'm asking you to back up your statement. He never used the qualifier "devout" and neither did Mr. MacDermot.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

You're wasting your time.

Some people can do nothing but spin or deflect when confronted with certain fact, they don't like their illusions shattered and do quite the dancr to maintain them.

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
From his work, which I linked previously, his own words not quoting anyone else:

These are brief extracts from a long letter that has been held authentic by all Muslim jurists. It vividly demonstrates that the structure of Islamic law - the Shari'ah - was completed during the lifetime of the Prophet Muhammed, in the Quran and Sunnah.

All other juridicial works which have been written during the more than thirteen centuries are very rich and indispensable, but they must always be subordinate to the Shari'ah and open to reconsideration by all Muslims.

To Muslims, the Quran being the very word of God, it is the absolute authority from which springs the very conception of legality and every legal obligation.

All other jurdicial works must be subordinate to the Shari'ah? Does that include United States Constitutional law?

The Quran is the source of legality and every legal obligation?

How does that square when it conflicts with U.S. code?

"To Muslims...." means each and every one of them, not only the devout. Again these are his own words not him quoting other opinions. The work these quotes are excerpted from is used in teaching Islamic law.

He has multiple ties with the Clinton Foundation also.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

That's a deflection. I'm asking you to back up your statement. He never used the qualifier "devout" and neither did Mr. MacDermot.

Actually, you're the one who has to prove that what he wrote about "Muslims" is what he himself believes. But then, you are such an expert on world religions that you know there is no such thing as a "moderate Muslim."
edit on 6-8-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Actually, you're the one who has to prove that what he wrote about "Muslims" is what he himself believes. But then, you are such an expert on world religions that you know there is no such thing as a "moderate Muslim."

Where does either of them use the qualifier "moderate"?

Btw, I'm allergic to experts. The only difference between an ignorant man and an expert is that one over-estimates the extent of his knowledge.

I have to rely on their translation, I don't read Urdu(sp?)...

You're not acceptable to US: Khizr tells Donald Trump

ISLAMABAD: (Dunya News) – The father of martyred United States (US) soldier Captain Humayun Khan, Khizr Khan, has on Thursday said that the Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump is unacceptable to the US. He said that Allah makes people like Trump to make mistakes to discredit them in public eyes forever, reported Dunya News.

Talking exclusively to Dunya News on program Nuqta-e-Nazar, Khizr Khan said that he often gets emotional while speaking in public but when nature wants you to do something, words come by themselves. He said his speech was a gift from the God. “I showed the constitution only because I wanted to remind people that nobody could be discriminated against in the name of religion”, said Khizr.

Khan said that Donald Trump actually exposed himself by criticizing him. He added that Donald Trump’s words were stupid. “All citizens must be equal before the state. All immigrants are against the stupid Republican candidate”, he said.

The father of the martyred soldier paid rich tribute to the martyrs and soldiers of Pakistan through Dunya News.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Once again, where does he say that he, personally, considers the Qu'ran to be the ultimate source of law?

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Once again, where does he say that he, personally, considers the Qu'ran to be the ultimate source of law?

Ok.

I'll give this dead horse one more smack and then it's off to bed.

Juristic Classification Islamic Law
by Khizr Khan

To Muslims, the Quran being the very word af God, it is the absolute authority from which springs the very conception of legality and every legal obligation. -- All emphasis is CornShucker's

As was shown in the article above, he has stated that my intuition was correct. The pocket Constitution thing was spontaneous and heartfelt. I accept his word.

Regarding your question, did he not acknowledge that Allah causes moments of confusion and silliness in the minds of someone like Mr. Trump?

So we've done one more lap in this circular conversation, but that's ok, too. He expresses himself in a way that leads me to believe he is a Muslim. I've read a few of his works online over this week and not seen him say he is no longer Muslim. In the quote above he describes the foundation upon which all legality and legal obligations are based.

I'm off to bed. My apology for earlier. A stiff neck (deteriorating discs) and a headache are no excuse for being that curt. Unusual for me... I'll keep that in check from now on.

Will check back later.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Important Topic Updates

Notice the media got quiet about Khizr Khan? Turns out he used his dead sons foundation to create piss fetish club on Ashley Madison

Important Topic Updates

Safe to assume he was not a devout Muslim, then, and that, contrary to what some posters would have you believe, what he wrote in the law journals about sharia and jihad is not what he himself believes. I hate to say I told you so....

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: xuenchen

That is what angers me the most, his son is the hero, he died for his country, yes the US of America, but his parents are nothing but a disgrace to that hero, the death can not talk, but the family can be bought.

This the state of politics in our nation this days when political rats can cash on the death for political gain, while the families can cash on the financial implications of looking innocent on TV.

Nothing but crap.

Meanwhile the rest of the hero in America that are still alive and maimed to war are forgotten, they don't look good on TV.

Despicable what they are doing.

Well, it's even worse than that. According to some intrepid researchers at gotnews.com, Mr Khan is big on 'kinkylicks', as in kinkylicks@hotmail.com, is HIS EMAIL ACCOUNT, and he was discovered on the hacked email list of Ashley Madison, the marriage cheating website.

Also, they discovered that the building he owned, and ran his business out of, that he later sold to one of his sons, is also the residence of some kind of group sex thing or something. I didn't read that part of it, since I'd rather not fill my brain with the idea of some old, disgusting Afghani doing golden showers (Ack, now it's in there! And will never leave! Ack.)

It's a story right off the main page of gotnews.com...

I really don't understand how anyone could be that stupid to start denigrating someone else, when their closet is full. Unfortunately, this is what happens to a lot of baby boomers, who really don't understand the pervasiveness and invasiveness of the internet, until it bites them in the a$$.

Personally, this pretty much proves what I thought as soon as he opened his mouth. I for one, would NEVER, EVER use my child's name in the middle of some political agenda. That's as low as they come, just for starters. Gold family or whatever you want to call it, it's called SLEAZY in my world. And everything that's come out since, with the selling green cards to rich immigrants for profit, to his writings about sharia law, and now the cheating on his wife and the *ack* kinkylicks (Ack!! I wish I could sue someone for that thing occupying my brain...)...just proves how slimy this person was in the first place.

And shows how slimy politicians are, both republican and democrat, since a ton of them came out to back this creep up, before they saw the stuff that started to come out, and then suddenly shut up. Anyone else notice that we don't see this Khan creep on TV anymore? What a coinkydink! Not...

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornShucker

What does this have to do with Kr. Khan? When did Mr. Trump mock the man who gave him his Purple Heart?

Getting wounded in defense of your country is a sacrifice; Trump has never made a sacrifice in his life. In fact, Trump got five deferments to avoid serving his country during the Viet Nam war. When the wounded vet handed him the Purple Heart, Trump mocked him by saying "I always wanted one of these," when clearly, he was afraid to earn one, then went on to grind the poor vet's nose into the ground by pointing out that just taking the medal away from someone who earned it was "easier." Trump is, for all practical purposes, The Joker, delighting in mocking others' suffering.

You know I graduate high school about the time they stopped the draft for that war. And this comments shows your complete lack of understanding of how evil that freaking war was (and how evil ALL WARS ARE, for G-ds sake, WTFU!). My father was a loyal American who fought in WWII and was in Japan also after the war as an Army Lieutenant in Army Intelligence. And HE took me and my brother aside and told us he was sending us to Canada if the draft is still around in a year, so get ready.

Anyone with a brain wanted NOTHING to do with that war. So stop talking about people who managed to avoid it as if they are some kind of traitor or something. That's a sign of an ignorant mind, who doesn't understand the corruption that leads to these wars, nor understand the true agendas of these wars. The TRUE agenda of Vietnam was all about heroin, and finding buyers for the military industrial complex. JFK understood this, and wanted no part of it. Johnson was as evil a politician and human being as is produced in this f'd up country, and was all for doing as he was told by TPTB...

SMH....

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   

What did Trump do to stop that evil war? Nothing. He took advantage of his privilege as a rich white male to let poor people of color die for him. If he had marched on Washington, burned his draft card, or even wrote an angry letter to the Times, it would be one thing... but, no, the Trumpster did not care about the evil war at all.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   

I really don't understand how anyone could be that stupid to start denigrating someone else, when their closet is full.

If you don't like the message, attack the messenger. How very Trumpian of you. So what if Khan has a fetish? Although no-one likes to admit it, nearly everyone does, and I'm sure we will be hearing more about the Trumpsters as the election draws near.

Not one Trump supporter has been able to refute Khan's basic accusation: that Trump has never made a meaningful sacrifice in his life. Instead of denigrating the messenger, list all of Trump's noble sacrifices... or even just one.
edit on 20-8-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   

I really don't understand how anyone could be that stupid to start denigrating someone else, when their closet is full.

If you don't like the message, attack the messenger. How very Trumpian of you. So what if Khan has a fetish? Although no-one likes to admit it, nearly everyone does, and I'm sure we will be hearing more about the Trumpsters as the election draws near.

Not one Trump supporter has been able to refute Khan's basic accusation: that Trump has never made a meaningful sacrifice in his life. Instead of denigrating the messenger, list all of Trump's noble sacrifices... or even just one.

What's your fetish?

So what, how many others haven't sacrificed for the vietnam war?

Did hillary or bill?

We all can't be Lt. Dan, ya know.

What's the big deal that he didn't go? Plenty of rich kids and college students didn't go.

Those of us that were middle class and lower, talked about getting drafted, a lot.

No one was going to sign up in 72'. No one needed to, it was winding down.

My dad was decorated in Korea, Bronze Star and Purple Heart.

He lived. Rarely talked about it. Said he shot himself by accident if it even came up. Almost lost his arm to enemy fire.

I hear Kerry got a purple heart for banging his knee on the boat.

He threw all of them in the trash. Way to go Lurch.

And to think that guy ran for president.

It doesn't matter if Trump did anything, Khan brought it up to try to discredit him with no basis.

But nice deflection for the pervy gold star dad.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

So what, how many others haven't sacrificed for the vietnam war?

Did hillary or bill?

Both were active in the anti-war movement:

While at Oxford he [Bill Clinton]also participated in Vietnam War protests and organized an October 1969 Moratorium to End the War in Vietnam event.

en.wikipedia.org...

What did Trump do to protest the war again? And while you are at it, what sacrifice has he ever made (not counting those to Mammon)?
edit on 20-8-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join