It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet the real Khizr Khan

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: CornShucker

Khazr Khan was accurately describing the beliefs of devout Muslims. That does not mean that they are his personal beliefs. Fail. Thank you for playing.
edit on 4-8-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Khazr Khan was accurately describing the beliefs of devout Muslims. That does not mean that they are his personal beliefs. Fail. Thank you for playing.

Fail? According to *that* argument? People keep eliding over the fact that he was PROFITING off of importing rich muslims in his business, whilst at the SAME TIME promoting immigration, RECEIVING MONEY from the Clinton Foundation, AND using the American platform of the DNC to do something that directly INCREASES his business.

And as soon as people discovered his website that promoted immigration for money, he deleted it.

If that isn't the DEFINITION of 'shady character', I don't know what is. FAIL. (See, that's how you make an argument. Refute. Argument. FACTS. CONCLUSION). SMH. Amateurs.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

a reply to: nomoredemsorreps

What does any of your lengthy rant have to do with Khazr Khan, the subject of this thread?

Wow. That's what I mean. COMPLETE. COGNITIVE. DISSONANCE. Stunning. Of course, it has EVERYTHING to do with Khan, since it shows the kind of person who promotes Khan whilst ignoring, and even calling LIARS the parents of the soldiers in Benghazi. And you complete refusal to address ANY OF THIS says mountains about you and the dishonesty you walk around with every day. Truly sad.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornShucker

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: SeekingAlpha
Considering the atmosphere at the DNC, I don't know if whipping out the pocket Constitution was planned or done in the heat of the moment. Either way, it reminds me of a time when I saw a co-worker have the employee handbook ready when the plant boss came to chew him out. He had the relevant area bookmarked with a Post-It note and pulled it out. Our PM didn't even let him get a word out. He yelled (actually YELLED), "That book doesn't mean SH*T to ME! That book is just for you guys!"

FDR had a saying. In politics, there are no coincidences. Everything is planned. So make no mistake, that 'constitution waving' Khan sure doesn't carry around a constitution in his pocket every day. No one could convince me that someone who absolutely LOVES Sharia law like he does, would give anything more than disdain at what the constitution promotes, which is completely anathema to sharia...

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Got it. So when an Italian or Irish lawyer explains that Catholics consider the Pope to be the ultimate authority on dogma and, thus, on morality, they are committing treason.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Got it. So when an Italian or Irish lawyer explains that Catholics consider the Pope to be the ultimate authority on dogma and, thus, on morality, they are committing treason.

What? Seriously. Attempting to point out others who also make false statements, does not make the original statement any less false. But thanks for playing...

We're discussing Khan and the blatant misrepresentation of what he claims. Guess you can't comment on any of the FACTS I presented, like being paid off by the Clinton Foundation, or selling green cards for 500K on his website. Gotcha. I ignore idiots...

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

What part of "that does not necessarily represent his own opinions" did you not get?

(post by CornShucker removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Kahn said on Pakistani TV today that Allah is against Donald Trump and is the entity that is causing him to make so many mistakes.
edit on 8/5/2016 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

If we knew what to look for in the hacked DNC e-mails, I bet we could find some reference to using K-Khan in an underhanded way and paying him a couple of million $$$ for his act.

Khan held the truth hostage and we dropped a cargo plane of money from Obama in his yard. And still he didn't release the truth.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Kahn said on Pakistani TV today that Allah is against Donald Trump and is the entity that is causing him to make so many mistakes.

I'll top that. God is backing Trump, so Khan is wrong.

edit on 5-8-2016 by thepixelpusher because: typos

edit on 5-8-2016 by thepixelpusher because: typos

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

It's plain that you've got your own little agenda going and this is my last reply to you on this thread.

Of course, because you cannot answer the simple question: "Why do you believe Khan's description of what some Muslims believe is necessarily what he himself believes?"

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

So, in effect you're questioning whether he himself is a devout Muslim.

Quoting him:

To Muslims, the Quran being the very word of God, it is the absolute authority from which springs the very conception of legality and every legal obligation.

He doesn't say "To Muslims, except me..."

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

He doesn't say "To Muslims, except me..."

Why should he? Do you think Scalia used to call the Pope to advise him on every decision he made? After all, he never said he didn't did he?

(post by nomoredemsorreps removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

You know what? Kahn is proving to be a dirt bag. If he hadn't lost his brave son in battle, the guy would be about as important as Hillary would be, if she hadn't married William Jefferson Clinton.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

So... you think Scalia phoned the Pope? Or is it possible for someone in the legal profession to separate themselves from their religious beliefs?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Kahn is proving to be a dirt bag.

No he's not. On the other hand, Donald Trump, five time draft dodger, mocked a wounded veteran by taking his Purple Heart and making a sick, twisted joke about how he always wanted one. Who's the dirtbag?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Who's the dirtbag?

The dirtbag is the one who got up on stage at the DNC to use the death of his son to perpetuate a globalist agenda, without having ever (even once) identifying the people directly responsible for his death.

Who was secretary of state when Khan's son was killed? What conflict zone was in her sanction?

Oh that's right, it was Clinton and she had sanctioned Iraq.

And Khan's son was killed by a suicide bomber. But no matter, let's not talk about how his son was a victim of a radical muslim ideology.

Instead let's use this grandstanding opportunity to bash Trump for wanting to strengthen our immigration policy.

Infallible logic, there.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

a reply to: Loveaduck

Khan is simply pointing out what all Americans are aware of anyway.. That Donald Trump has led a life sheltered from "real world" emotions and experiences.

But the way Kzir Khan has been showing up on various TV segments this week, he is also loving the limelight and taking advantage of his brief tenure in the spot-light. The guy is now fully Americanized. I have no doubt that we'll see Khan in a future movie about this crazy election cycle.

What american would go to pakistan and say that allah made Trump screw up?

The guy is a dirtbag. He's a radical muslim and dishonors his own son.

His son died at the hands of people like his father.

I even mentioned that he is pissed off his son joined the US military and saved american lives.

Poor mom had no say about anything.

edit on 8 5 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join