It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its Crystal Clear Now

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

It's crystal clear to me now, this whole election phenomenon.

Trump has no idea that he is being played.

Let's face it, this has been the strangest Presidential Election season that anyone one of us has ever seen. And of course we have to give huge or yuge kudo's to the Mass Lame Liberal Media. They have built this whole show for $$$.

It is not that Trump is being played, as you suggested, but, rather, the American public is being played. They have created or at least participated in the great divide. They have waited and waited for Hillary for 8 years. They are now bored with Barry.

He is simply one of the biggest political failures that they helped produce in most of our lifetimes. Now, their new cast member has arrived, their savior, lyin' crooked Hillary.....the DNC primary caught them by surprise though. O'Malley and Webb never had a chance, and along comes Bernie. They had no idea that he would resonate and have his revolution, it spooked everyone....wasn't part of the script. So they did a few crummy debates on weekends during major sporting events or season finale's of favorite t.v. series.......let's hide her away....just keep passing time.

Simultaneously, The GOP was building its' show...the biggest and deepest names running and oh yeah, this 'outsider' Trump, not a chance. But damn, he is entertaining. But wait, just like the Bernie revolution, that was not the way the script was written.....Bush, Rubio, Cruz, and Christie were surely going to be the one last standing.

THEN

The unthinkable happened. Bernie made Hillary have to speak......what a terrible, tired, boring candidate, that has now been proven as a liar.....just pull any YTube of a Trey Gowdy discussion on Benghazi or the Comey briefing.....he destroyed her.

All the while, Trump whould be everywhere, calling into shows......the stupid pundits almost wearing diapers couldn't or should I say, just didn't know how to handle this.....not part of the script. Trump spoke his mind, he struck a chord....who the hell isn't tired of the damn PC crap.

Oh yeah, let's not forget the 'thug' shows that were through into the mix and an ineffective president, who just kept making the divide wider and wider. All the while, we got to watch the thugs smash police cars with their pants falling off and we get to see all that underwear........jesus (sorry lord). LOL

Now we have about 97 days before Nov. 8th before we pick the next president, the next leader.......still plenty of time for many more games, tricks, lies and false flag deflections to happen.

In the end...the talking heads keep mumbling, we finally learned how dishonest they really are, how biased and racist THEY really are......wasn't part of the script.

So NOW the biggest crooked Super Pak is going bonkers and is doing everything it can to save Hillary........We will be told every day a new story about Trump, how bad, temperment, qualifications, every word examined all the while crooked Hillary is protected and guarded, no a press conference in like 100 days and counting.....nothing to see here or hear here.

I find it all curious, I try to keep myself as well informed as I can, now....the presidential debate-gate....Yeah let's have them during the World Series, or top NFL match ups........just sayin'......have fun...I suspect more surprises are yet to develop that will make this unbelievable election season more unbelievable and we haven't even begun to count all those hanging chads....but don't worry....they are all being created for use when needed along with the rigged voting machines that automatically registers your vote for the chosen one.....You can't make this sh&t up.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
When will the realization ever set in that this is normal during every Presidential election cycle ? My candidate is an Arch Angel and your candidate is satan himself/herself.
Obama was satan
Bush was stupid
Clinton was a goofus
Bush was an evil globalist
Regan was a disenfranchised actor
Carter was an idiot (well , that one may have a ring of truth to it. Yes , I can say that , being a Georgian . When you try to trade your brother's beer for hostages in Iran....)
So on , and so forth
Yet , we survived em all and will continue to do so.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Yet , we survived em all and will continue to do so.

Some people are content with survival, others want much more. Like freedom and equality and #.

To each their own.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

I partially agree with you, but we did hear this about the "real" polls during the last election cycle too, and it turned out that the polling was accurate.

However, I think this time it will be harder to fake results to match the data.

There just isn't any enthusiasm for Hillary.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Like freedom and equality and #

Great you brought this up. That would have been a great second part of my post. We survived the threat of removal of those ideals as well.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Again, if you are partisan in all this, you have failed yourself. The simple fact is that in a race between two complete morons, whoever wins WILL horrifically damage your nation. You do not HAVE a choice, or even the illusion thereof, if both candidates are toxic cretins from Hell!

The end result would be the same.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Witness2008

Those two are the sickest reptilian jokes yet.

The phenomenon for me is that folks would spend precious free time supporting either one of them. The political choices we have just keep getting more ridiculous.
I wonder what the bottom of the barrel choices will look like?

Trump or Hillary

And how long before we reach it?

We have arrived

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Given Trump's history as friends with the Clintons and his past praise of them, I still believe it's reasonable to say he is a willing participant in helping elect Hillary.

I have another reason to believe that Trump is controlled opposition, but I am afraid that would take the conversation OT here.

S&Fs though!

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

But Bernie's huge support will just make it so Hillary has to adopt even bigger spending policies to 'unite' the party. I doubt she is sad about doing that.

I'm sure the DNC & Hillary could anticipate how big the progressive wing of the party is. They are the ones that elected Obama....not that he is anything actually close to progressive. But that's how he sold himself to gullible voters.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

I'd like to believe that Trump and Hillary are as bad as it's going to get. It really doesn't matter to me anymore, I have withdrawn from all that archon energy and watch the sh#t show from a safe distance. I'm hoping that my fellow humans will get a clue, sooner not later.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Good point.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I want to hear it.
The topic is "reasons why" so let's hear it.
Pretty please!

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
All of this is an orchestrated scam.

Trump is being used to force anti establishment independents and liberals to vote for Clinton.

Listen to the rhetoric spewed by the establishment democrats at the DNC. Or the shills telling us to "get over it" and "who are you going to vote for, Trump?"

They know Clinton is unpopular and has too much dirt. But the more unhinged Trump becomes the more people from the sanders left and independents will swallow their pride to vote for Clinton.

I REFUSE TO GIVE THIS CORRUPT SYSTEM ANOTHER VOTE OF CONFIDENT.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

I'll PM you...

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Ok!

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Witness2008

Those two are the sickest reptilian jokes yet.

The phenomenon for me is that folks would spend precious free time supporting either one of them. The political choices we have just keep getting more ridiculous. I wonder what the bottom of the barrel choices will look like? And how long before we reach it?

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

We are ALREADY wayyyyy UNDER

the bottom of the barrel.

I won't repeat my mantra of the Fosterizing Machiavellian Screechy one . . . those awake already know the creatures hideous features, methods and goals. Those still propaganda lobotomized sleepwalking have long REFUSED to wake-up or are incapable of waking up.

Trump may well be a stooge to insure her SElection.

I do like that he upsets the status quo and that he's not a typical politico.

Besides, it's likely very difficult to impossible to do worse than the current Destroyer In Chief and/or the screechy one.

But it's all likely Kabuki dance . . . massive hideous charade anyway.

They are itching to start carving the Eloi into sheeple steaks for the Morlachs.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

It is a bit of a cesspool, and one I care not to dive into. I don't think it really matters if we have Trump, Clinton or Ren and Stimpy. Non Human entities are running the show, and we go right along with it when we work towards the annihilation of every living creature and the earth that sustains us for a damn paycheck.

I'm looking forward to the big cleansing wave.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join