It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its Crystal Clear Now

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
It's crystal clear to me now, this whole election phenomenon.

I know people have been saying from the beginning that Trump is working for the Dems to throw the election to Hillary.
And the counter argument has always been, no way, he's serious and he's going to make america etc...

But, it seems pretty clear to me now that in fact, this is only half true.

Trump has no idea that he is being played.

The Dems decided at the beginning to "encourage" Trump to run.
TPTB then used the media to propel Trump to the forefront and crush the other Republican candidates.

This is all by design.
They know there is no way they can get Hillary with all her baggage elected unless the opposing choice was absolutely nuts. (in their opinion) (*I do not support Hillary in any shape or form under any condition, I would vote for a rotting deer carcass on the side of the road before backing her)

I was just watching Trumps rally from PA tonight and the things he was saying sounded so insane. He's also just rambling off gossip for an entire hour as if He and Hillary are on some kind of daytime soap. It reminds me of some kind of WWF offshoot where they actually sit around and talk smack about their enemies for an hour.

I know Donald is smart, but he is also blinded by pride. I don't think he would agree with my observation.
I think he would tell me that I'm wrong and that he's winning big league.

What's going on? Are we really this far apart now? Are there two separate universes living simultaneously side by side in our country?

I have a feeling that we will be seeing some very entertaining new episodes of Celebrity Apprentice in 2017.

I am kind of sick of both worlds and I feel like an alien.

edit on 1-8-2016 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

You're right. He doesn't know he's being played. He thinks he's actually one of the players. He couldn't be more wrong.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
It's all bought, sold, packaged and delivered courtesy of the MSM and your tax dollars. You thought you had a choice?

Is it at the point of no return? Can the government be reeled back in from the webs it's been able to create from the complacent American people? We are in serious trouble.

Should the unbelievable happen, and Trump wins...then what? Obama has divided our country by every measurable standard and Trump would further the animosity of that divide.

No answers for you friend, only more questions. S&F

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
So you think their tactic was to use the full force of the media to bash and make fun of trump knowing that it would backfire and the people would vote for him, but then Hillary would beat him in the end?

That's funny

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
this is the most bizarre year that i can remember!
this is the most hate filled, ignorant and dangerous of times.
my biggest fear is knowing that one of them will win.
i would love to see a bright, cheery future...but all i see is darkness.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Sadly I am beginning to question as well. I want to scream at him that he doesn't have to tweet every thought that runs through his mind.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

So , the Donald Shoots himself in the Foot Numerous Times , and Hillary gets Elected . Makes Perfect Sense . As Red Foreman would say , What a Dumbass !

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

I read the thread title and thought you were talking about the meth.

At any rate, I was sort of skimming through apocalyptic YouTube vids earlier to day and saw some guy who was connecting something about number meaning of the presidents to the end times to some weird Jewish meaning ... I didn't quite understand the full connection, but he did say one thing that made sense to me: He said that the number 44 means division and Obama has lived up to that entirely. Look at where we are. He said that 45 somehow stands for "What?!" meaning that whoever gets in for the next election will have us scratching our heads and saying "What?!"

Look at both major candidates and honestly tell em that you can seriously see either of them as a serious candidate in any other time than this year's bizarro rendition of reality.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I think he is certifiably insane.
He's like a Rainman type of character to me.

Definitely Wapner

I actually feel bad for him a little.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
I think he is certifiably insane.
He's like a Rainman type of character to me.

Definitely Wapner

I actually feel bad for him a little.

That's as may be, but I don't think she's any better.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

No she's not.
To me she's not even a real person, almost not human.

I feel bad for her too.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
i feel bad for us..stranger times incoming very soon.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: autopat51

For sure.
We need a miracle.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Lets say you are right.

It'd be Hillary's second big mistake.
Her first was thinking that Bernie wouldn't get the support that he did.
The second big mistake?

Assuming that Trump will lose the same way as Bernie.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Those two are the sickest reptilian jokes yet.

The phenomenon for me is that folks would spend precious free time supporting either one of them. The political choices we have just keep getting more ridiculous. I wonder what the bottom of the barrel choices will look like? And how long before we reach it?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Sadly I am beginning to question as well. I want to scream at him that he doesn't have to tweet every thought that runs through his mind.

He has been doing this throughout his campaign, and he is... wait for it... WINNING.

So what's the problem?

soulwaxer

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
He could win the popular vote. Unlikely the electorate vote. One article I read in Wired this month is the polls that are given to the public are junk. The DNC and the GOP have the real polls which are fairly accurate. They pretty much know already what will shake out. You can also figure it out by what the politicians are doing. Hillary and the Ohio Gov were in a lovefest this week. Why is that? Yeah probably because that is going to be a problem for her. Stuff like that. Or they release info to throw the other party off. LIke Hillary getting a big boost after the convention. How is that possible with the Bernie supporters wanting her tazed. No way her numbers went up after that mess. They are also laying on the hate on Trump heavy this week. He can't say anything without a dozen hit pieces. That is because they are getting concerned.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
So you think their tactic was to use the full force of the media to bash and make fun of trump knowing that it would backfire and the people would vote for him, but then Hillary would beat him in the end?

That's funny

Good post. Some plans and posts are not well thought through beforehand.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Neither does , what , 300 million other Americans....

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Do people really think he'd put his whole families name and reputation on the line, without actually being serious in running? None of this hillary stuff would be out if it wasn't for that man.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join