It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI: Search For 'Dirty Bomb' in Boston

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
The Drudge Report is reporting the FBi is searching for a Dirty Bomb in Boston.

Website - www.thebostonchannel.com...

Any other news, please respond.

Mod Edit: Fixed all caps title

[edit on 19-1-2005 by Banshee]

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   
check out boston herald posting, that article will better explain the situation.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I heard that they were smuggled over the Mexican border and then went to.......Boston? Is it because it is somewhat near Washington. And has anyone heard if this threat is actually real ? I have a feeling it is a false alarm of some kind.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 10:06 PM
link   
real or not, the city is taking it seriously. security seems to have been kicked up 10 notches, as there are police all over the place, and cruisers parked in very new places (ie- in front of the main entrence of south station, near the trade center).

with any luck this will be nothing...

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Why Boston? It's a very historical American city.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I also hope this turns up to be a false warning but the thought is still spooky.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by potato boy
I heard that they were smuggled over the Mexican border and then went to.......Boston? Is it because it is somewhat near Washington. And has anyone heard if this threat is actually real ? I have a feeling it is a false alarm of some kind.

Boston isn't really near Washington. NYC is between them as well as Philly, depending on which way you drive.

Why Boston? The only thing that I can think of is the universities that teach the children of many of the world's bigshots. Harvard and MIT, for instance.

Anyway, it seems that the threat was not valid, after all.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Sorry, first thign I read this, I thought it said "Dirty Bong."

That actually made more sense, now that I think about it

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Well Well Well is it a possibility that the Tomb at Yale might be a target to send a message to the "Skull and Bones". Think about it, this is a real society and it is known only the elite and powerful are apart of this organization.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Why Boston?

Maybe the AFC championship game? Foxboro seats 68,000...

I think one of the 9/11 flights originated from Logan, didn't it?

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   
AFC championship is in pittsburgh

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Chinese terrorist????????

Hi, all, did you guys see CNN and other TV media tonight repeat again and again to show 4 pictures of Chinese, claiming they are chemists and it is highly possible they are going to deploy "dirty bomb" in Boston??????

Oh, holly hell, what a stupid hoax, that is stupidest rumor I have ever seen in my entire life so far.

Chinese, I guess it the world, at this moment, are the last group of people will get involved into these kind of terrorist stuff. What are they doing this for???????? And those pictures show them still like teenagers, most likely they are illegal immigrants crossing the borders with others looking for better jobs. Terrorists? Give me break!!! Eight Chinese are kidnapped right now in Iraq and might be get beheaded, and same time Chinese terrorists are going to attack with dirty bomb????? Is this logically correct???? Give me a break; FBI really is losing brain I think.

But you know what, one thing it is so sure, tomorrow or days later, no media is going to report anything related to it anymore. Why? They will know it is stupid hoax but they will just never admit they made mistake and evaluate how bad this will hurt to Chinese community in America. It is sad then if nobody really protest this.

But of course, if might be some hidden malicious purpose to broadcast this hoax, at least, no matter what, redneck American suddenly "be aware of" so called "Chinese terrorist".

Anybody want to bet on this? I put 20 bucks to bet it is completely a hoax.
If I am wrong, I pay everybody who replies this post. But if I am right, everybody who disagrees with me pays me 20 dollars.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Ill take your bet just for fun no money

You cant get into the mind set that Terrorist are only Arabic or Muslim. Pretty much any country in the world has its own form of terrorist. Just look at the Cult/terrorist in Japan that released the gas in the Subway hoping to jump start the end of the world. If you really wanted to start armagedon it might be smart to hit the US rather the Japan. I mean Japan does not even have nuclear weapons.

Also we have to consider N Korea trains agents to pretend that they are Japanese. Im sure it would be even easier to pretend to be chinese for them.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Liveing on the mexico, us border . you could bring your own 747 across right now where i'm at without a problem. heck they bust guy's working in the farm fields one day here there back the next ready for work. The security down here is a joke. Homeland security is a joke. most contractors for homeland security have these mexican nationals working for them. standing out there watching the training. Whata freaken joke the whole deal is. If they wanted a dirty bomb there trust me it's there if they claimed it came through Mexico, USA border.
Just to give you some idea how bad it is I went down to get a job in my local town they didn't even wan't to pay min wage cause it was to easy to get a mex national to do it for $2 an hour. there is 8 mex nationals here for every 2 us citicens. alot walk through the port's of entry's as well with work visa's filled out by labor contractors in the us. it's outa hand let alone be fighten a war get real...
I don't know what Clown is running this side show but he needs to be looken for a new job.

[edit on 20-1-2005 by nmbvua]

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 12:37 AM
link   
So, Im guessing the Radiation detectors are ringing bells in Boston?

ANYONE IN BOSTON WITH A RADIATION DETECTOR?

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 01:20 AM
link   
After watching the various news reports and reading the latest press releases, with careful consideration of the photographs of the Chinese "terrorists", I will agree that the entire incident is a hoax, and timed just perfectly to keep everyone scared like rabbits as we enter another four years of the jackass monopoly. Watch the inaguration get the largest viewership ratings on T.V.

The U.S. - Mexico border is wide open because the current Administration wants it wide open ... i.e. there are no real terrorist threats.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chuck Stevenson
After watching the various news reports and reading the latest press releases, with careful consideration of the photographs of the Chinese "terrorists", I will agree that the entire incident is a hoax, and timed just perfectly to keep everyone scared like rabbits as we enter another four years of the jackass monopoly. Watch the inaguration get the largest viewership ratings on T.V.

The U.S. - Mexico border is wide open because the current Administration wants it wide open ... i.e. there are no real terrorist threats.

I totally agree with you, Bush wants everyone to watch his Inauguration......inflict fear for ratings?..........If true......sad for us Americans

I'm not scared of Terrorist threats......... And I'm not watching the Inauguration because I frankly don't give a ****.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I was in town Boston tonight and didn't notice any more police than usual. Don't know why they would come to Boston with a dirty bomb, theres nuttin big going on here til prolly opening day for the sox at Fenway in the spring. Pats are out of town for AFC championship and then heading down south to win the Super Bowl again. So there ain't gonna be a whole crowd of people in one place to knock off. You would think they would head to Washington.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I watched CNN last Night and all they talked about was the the security of the US and possible attacks. Followed with footage of disaster drills done over the years for possible nuclear biological and chemical attacks on the US and a bit about possible asian terrorists heading for Boston

Fear fear fear, I would expect this from FOX but not from CNN ffs, The Media now is under complete control of the shady government.
I have a bad feeling about all this, i expect its gonna get bumpy soon ..... fasten ur seatbelts everybody...this is gonna be a 'HELL'"of a ride.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Relating to the Boston threat - Islamic Terror sites claiming "The Horserace is on - while they chase the horses, the bird will fly"

Has anyone else heard about this or can further add on to this?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join