It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MANDELA EFFECT - I just discovered a jaw dropping change

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

Ok than you dont think its the way it happened.

That we are entangled with other solar systems identical to ours in other universes , and its now time for me to exists here?

Honestly, at this stage , I don't expect to find the answers from anywhere. Not even you can help out I believe! In finding the science behind I was referring to.

At this stage, I'm only looking for people who may have gone through this. Hopefully through them there'll be some respectful people I can count on , share and learn from.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMaxHeadroomIncident

It does actually mean something. It means the OP remembered wrong. The WHOLE foundation of the ME is memory.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

What terminology would that be? I just explained to you clearly what I was refering to with "agnostic approach", answering your question.

So what is your problem again?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMaxHeadroomIncident

What terminology would that be? I just explained to you clearly what I was refering to with "agnostic approach", answering your question.

So what is your problem again?

You are using the term "agnostic approach" in reference to a theory that say: My universe is not the universe it used to be...

First of all I don't understand how you could even think about using "agnostic" in relation to this, as agnostic relating to physics...well why don't you just google that or whatever.

Second: You are inventing terminology because it sounds good to you. What the hell does "take an agnostic approach to the Mandela Effect" mean?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

But we already knew that memory is fallible, so in that sense it is meaningless and this also doesn't mean that every memory is wrong, so in that sense it is meaningless too.
edit on 1-8-2016 by TheMaxHeadroomIncident because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

So you're going to excuse the ME from bad memories because "not all memories are wrong"?

You know what that's called? Confirmation bias.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

But we already knew that memory is fallible, so in that sense it is meaningless and this also doesn't mean that every memory is wrong, so in that sense it is meaningless too.

As you said to me earlier in the thread..DUH!!!

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
can we try lol to keep a happy approach to thing in life ?

there is no need to discuss back and forth bla bla geez.

if it's not happening to you , try to chill and observe or turn around.
edit on 1-8-2016 by heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

I think someone needs to get familiar with the definition of the term he is making himself look stupid over.

Agnosticism is the view that the truth values of certain claims – especially metaphysical and religious claims such as whether God, the divine, or the supernatural exist – are unknown and perhaps unknowable.

So how is there anything wrong with me using the words "agnostic approach" when refering to approaching the ME?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

When I said it it applied, If my explanation inthis case is too obvious it is because the question I was responding too was kinda DUH.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: heineken
a reply to: Agartha

Ok than you dont think its the way it happened.

That we are entangled with other solar systems identical to ours in other universes , and its now time for me to exists here?

Honestly, at this stage , I don't expect to find the answers from anywhere. Not even you can help out I believe! In finding the science behind I was referring to.

At this stage, I'm only looking for people who may have gone through this. Hopefully through them there'll be some respectful people I can count on , share and learn from.

As much as you may want to be, you are NOT a unique snowflake.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: heineken

Mars isn't the only one... I clearly recall being taught that Pluto was a planet, but this timeline claims differently.

Mars looks to be identical to what I was taught in school, though... so at least I have that working for me.

During elementary school Pluto was thought to be a planet or moon due to its weird orbit. So it was decided to be a planet.

That was due to a time where NASA didn't get passed pluto. Now it has change. NASA make up your bloody mind already!

www.bbc.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

I think someone needs to get familiar with the definition of the term he is making himself look stupid over.

Agnosticism is the view that the truth values of certain claims – especially metaphysical and religious claims such as whether God, the divine, or the supernatural exist – are unknown and perhaps unknowable.

So how is there anything wrong with me using the words "agnostic approach" when refering to approaching the ME?

That is a lovely quote and absolutely correct. But we are talking about reality, not religion...damn dude, really?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

You know what that's called? Confirmation bias.

And calling one memory false because another one was false, isnt?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

=
"whithout even trying to understand the science behind it"

I would like to only point out that on the contrary I do a lot.

Yeah, I apologize about that OP, I didn't phrase it properly. Sorry.

But if you read about multiple universes, Hawkins for example as he has written about it a lot, you'll see that it is impossible.... right now.

apologies accepted!

A natural process of life maybe ? or my old solar system passed through a black hole ?

Or the black hole was created by cern and engulfed everything ?

I made it though! and its cool

"A natural process of life maybe ?" - You got it right . The subconscious laying down false memories due to something we have seen ,read , heard . That is the ME explained in a nutshell

"or my old solar system passed through a black hole ?" - old would be correct in a sense. You would need a new solar system as the old would have been ripped apart all the way down to "information" . Poor thing , it had "no chance"

"Or the black hole was created by cern and engulfed everything ?"
Yeah , the energy created by CERN smashing particles together at near speed of light is roughly equivalent to the energy released by 40 mosquitoes in flight. That should do it , right ?

Its called "Science"

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
So what was the "Mandela Effect" called before the 2000s?

In South Africa, the "Mandela Effect" meant a crazy Ninja running around the country inciting other Ninjas, to cause violence, terrorism, killing innocent women and children for his own gain, and generally creating havoc.

Of course, in that time line, White people use to run South Africa!!!! Can you believe it??!! White people running South Africa?!.
Now that IS some weird timeline effect.

Why not call it the "Mickey Mouse Effect".........You know, He was called "Steam Boat Willy" once......

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

But the term agnosticism doesn't just apply to religion like was just pointed out to you. Derp.

Let me break it down for you,

Agnosticism is the view that the truth values of certain claims – are unknown and perhaps unknowable.[1]

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

But the term agnosticism doesn't just apply to religion like was just pointed out to you. Derp.

And in this context nothing else could apply. I have had enough of your insults, ********.

edit on 1-8-2016 by Jonjonj because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Nope. The OP tried to prove his point that his memory isn't faulty to try to add credit to the ME. He failed.

Until the ME can be proven more than bad memories, bad education, misinterpretations or any other logical answer, I won't entertain the idea of anything else.

How many people around the world forget where they put their keys? ME or just simply remembering wrong?

How many people worldwide forget birthdays, anniversaries etc? ME or just forgetting?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

no definitely not !

and no you are wrong thinking I want to feel unique or so. I am really happy with everything I have, I can't want any different.

Please understand, all these changes of course urge one to discuss and discover more. Can you agree on this ? Waking up in such a different reality and you question nothing ??? definitely not my style.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join