It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MANDELA EFFECT - I just discovered a jaw dropping change

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

Can't you see how impossible that is? How much energy is needed to 'jump' from one dimension/universe to another? (assuming different dimensions exist).

You have no way of making such statements. You can't know stuff about things outside your current knowledge, so invalid arguments.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
For some reason I was believing that it was about 2/3rds the size of earth or a bit smaller...this is about half of earth.
I will put that in the catagory of reasonably misinformed.

I think OPs may be mistaking Mars for Venus, which is just a bit smaller than earth.

link   
a reply to: WilsonWilson

thanks for bumping the thread! only imagine this time, this mandela effect thread welcomes somebody that like me , it's shocking to see how small Mars is now.

link   

originally posted by: TheMaxHeadroomIncident
You have no way of making such statements. You can't know stuff about things outside your current knowledge, so invalid arguments.

Same with the ME believers: no way you can make such statements, that they come from different timelines, invalid arguments indeed!

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: heineken

It must be shocking to prove to yourself that you have a bad memory on a thread you created about the ME.

I just find it hilarious.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

My post got clipped, and rightly so, because I was saying stuff that I shouldn't be saying in Skunkworks (and it was also a bit offensive). Fortunately TheMax reminded me.

I am just going to quote facts I know to be true in MY timeline now.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: heineken
a reply to: WilsonWilson

thanks for bumping the thread! only imagine this time, this mandela effect thread welcomes somebody that like me , it's shocking to see how small Mars is now.

In your experience. This is important, you must understand, this is ALL in your experience.

Not in mine.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Well I never made any absolute claims like you did.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Whoa, Whoa, MARS WAS ALWAYS BIGGER THAN EARTH!! OH CRAP WHERE AM I????? 😂😂😂 haha.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Ok, but it proves nothing, except that memory can be fallible.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMaxHeadroomIncident

And the ME is based around people remembering things. That means they remembered wrong. There's no evidence of it being anything else.

It's that simple.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

In your experience. This is important, you must understand, this is ALL in your experience. Not in mine.

Again......duh.......

I am pretty sure he understands it......

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Huge fallacy. Simple allright....

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

originally posted by: Jonjonj
In MY timeline, the one I am living in now, I remember Mars as being very much smaller than the Earth, I also remember the VW sign having a line between the V and the W.

I remember C3P0's silver leg, never even heard of the Berenstain bears, remember NZ being precisely where it is now and sure as shiz remember "No, I am your father"...

*Snip*

Same here, but I remember Berenstain with an A because in Spanish and Italian (the languages I speak) they were always read with an 'a' like apple sound, not 'ein'.

Heineken, your other thread was about having a pulse where there's no artery and now Mars being a different size.
If you really think you come from another timeline, how do you think that happened and why? Can't you see how impossible that is? How much energy is needed to 'jump' from one dimension/universe to another? (assuming different dimensions exist).

respect for the way you questioned me.

Of course you deserve a reply.

I imagined myself listening to someone saying the stuff I'm saying, and damn I know its hard to keep polite and pose questions.

It sounds nuts, and believe me, I'm a bit scared of what's going on. But my enthusiasm, love for life, and open mind overcome this.

I am hoping whats going on is a natural process of life. Maybe something happened in my past timeline and puff, now i am here in a totally different but extremely close reality. Seeing this happening to thousands of people, I rule out my death in an accident i wasn't aware of etc.

Else what could it be? some experiment by cern gone wrong? some experiment gone RIGHT?

Im opened to all possibilities.

The worst is that I would never know, but I still keep in my heart in particular :

1) Our position in the milky way
2) Our view of the Night Sky
3) Our view of the milky way's spiral arm photographed from Earth
4) The North Pole being a land mass like the south pole, with research labs on the edge
5) Mars being only slightly smaller than Earth.
6) Human anatomy

and more!

Please understand, these changes all happened together, and its hard for me to give it up. It counts a lot to me.

The rest I'm happy that I'm safe, I feel lucky to be part of this, I still have wonderful opportunities and learn immensely everyday.

edit on 1-8-2016 by heineken because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-8-2016 by heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Well I never made any absolute claims like you did.

Perhaps you didn't, but the OP and other believers talk about 'their' timelines, whithout even trying to understand the science behind it. What we know so far (to cross to another dimension):

You need to find a black hole, wait for the perfect moment and then pray your atoms will work as they did in this universe. Thank you Mr Hawkins

So I will repeat my opinion again: right now I believe it is impossible.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

a reply to: Jonjonj

In your experience. This is important, you must understand, this is ALL in your experience. Not in mine.

Again......duh.......

I am pretty sure he understands it......

How dare you say duh to me? I accepted I was wrong in criticizing an obviously idiotic post because of the forum it was in...and you say duh to me?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMaxHeadroomIncident

Absence of evidence also doesn't prove it true.

The ME is about what people remember. People's memories are fallible. Therefore the ME is people remembering wrong.

There are literally thousands of papers on bad memories. The ME crowd ignore the bad memory angle. They have to have something special.

The OP says he remembers Mars being different. He remembered code wrong. Therefore, he could as easily remembers Mars wrong.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

"whithout even trying to understand the science behind it"

I would like to only point out that on the contrary I do a lot.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

You didn't say it was your opinion the first time.....

Or Hawkins opinion.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

a reply to: heineken

1) Our position in the milky way
2) Our view of the Night Sky
3) Our view of the milky way's spiral arm photographed from Earth
4) The North Pole being a land mass like the south pole, with research labs on the edge
5) Mars being only slightly smaller than Earth.
6) Human anatomy

All of those can be explained pretty easily.

You remembered wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join