It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MANDELA EFFECT - I just discovered a jaw dropping change

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Pearj

No they haven't and no doctor would agree with you. It's only the uninformed and under-educated who think so.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkspace
Things are definitively getting weirder by the minute. I remember Mars being about 2/3 the size of the earth, and gravity about the same ratio, learning that i school at first, and being a astronomy buff for years owning my own telescope. And my rib cage seems out of proportions according to what i remember it being like before 2 years ago. I honestly have no idea what is going on, but i more and more are leaning towards my consciousness having shifted to another reality, not only once, but maybe multiple times. I seem to have dual memories about some things, and memory of a memory that isn't there anymore? nothing tangible, but it has been like that for the past 6 years. (sorry about any bad english, as i am a norwegian) but then again, maybe i am just crazy, and all of you are just part of an especially bad dream i am having

Weird would be "a little bit" of euphemism to me hehe...

I do remember Mars the way you describe too. And its not just about the planet, there are more things that not fit well.
edit on 6-9-2016 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
It's only the uninformed and under-educated who think so.

If you had to bet money - would you say I'm uneducated, or under educated?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pearj

It's only the uninformed and under-educated who think so.

If you had to bet money - would you say I'm uneducated, or under educated?

I know you didn't ask me, but for the record I wouldn't presume either. People of all walks of life with a wide variety of education backgrounds choose to believe in various aspects of the physical world which can neither be proven nor falsified. I won't pretend to know why, except to say that it falls within the purview of human psychology.

Entertaining wild ideas is generally pretty harmless, although I do wish more children were taught the importance of empirical observation, deductive reasoning, and inductive reasoning (along with the limitations of each), so they can wait to believe in flights of fancy until they are old enough to know they are abandoning reason. Not that I have anything against Santa Claus, mind you.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   

When it comes to what? People who think the anatomy has changed are obviously under educated in the field of human anatomy and science in general. People who think continents have moved are obviously under educated in geography. People who think Berenstain is Berenstein are mistaken and uninformed. People who think Mars is different are obviously under educated on Astronomy.

Under educated is not uneducated. It means these people are obviously lacking any type of formal education in the field they are trying to argue in.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: heineken

The face on the moon is the ultimate clue to where you were previous to this one. I remember the face on the moon and for a while is was tilted like asleep, then it's totally different.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

Still wrong.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Still wrong.
is that all you got? Residue. Look it up. But you wont, you'll just say blah about this. If you don't believe, why troll m.e. threads?

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Because you don't even understand ME. The whole point of ME is there is no proof of ME. As far as trolling threads goes, I've been involved in these ME threads since they started.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Because you don't even understand ME. The whole point of ME is there is no proof of ME. As far as trolling threads goes, I've been involved in these ME threads since they started.
no there is, not only is there a mass sample all at similar times of people realising, but there is comparative evidences.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Wrong, there is zero evidence. That's the whole point of ME. The only "evidence" are people memories, which are fallible.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

If I were to tell you my personal story, I know how you would react. So I'm not going to, but I know for a fact that dimensional and time things happened to me since 2010. I mean I was fully conscious of them and saw the anomalies. But again you don't seem like the type who believes, so to you I'd be hallucinating.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I'm not allowed to, nor am I qualified to assess your condition; However, I had an aunt who said that...she had schizophrenia...it was really bad when she was off her meds.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
vw logo changes on film in back to the future

This is amazing, you can literally see the separation of the VW logo occur on film. I don't own this movie, but if you do I urge you to see if it does this on your copy.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Met plenty of educated idiots so what is your point?.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

I'm not allowed to, nor am I qualified to assess your condition; However, I had an aunt who said that...she had schizophrenia...it was really bad when she was off her meds.
I've done external tests using blocking materials. I know it's not schizophrenia. It uses RF, microwaves, EM flux, and static.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

How do you know it is not schizophrenia?.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: noonebutme

originally posted by: reldra
I know people will say this is due to 'faulty memory', but this just the latest in a list of hundreds of things.

Name 100...

I don't have the list off of the top of my head. I could throw down about 40 videos if you rather.

One of my threads showed 'Life is like a box of chocolates'. Probably the only video left saying that. Simply click on my user name to find it.

here it is. Hope it hasn;t changed since lol

4:15 anf 9:06

ATS

Those are not the same scene. Those are simply 2 different scenes shot from different camera angles, obviously.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: -mytym-
a reply to: Greggers

Furthermore, there can be no proof of the alternate timeline notion, as it's completely unfalsifiable and therefore not within the realm of that which can be established empirically.

Exactly!. This is why trying to use evidence collected solely from this timeline to prove the OP wrong is completely flawed. Sadly, most of the posters on this thread are ignorant to this obvious circumstance.

Maybe you should do this first: Provide conclusive scientific proof that a different timeline exists. (this will help you solidify the basis of all your arguments)

Only then can you even start to attempt to claim what you just did. Anything you claim here before you have done the very thing i just purposed you must do has no basis to stand upon as a result of your inability to do so.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

It never changes, that's an effect of taking a still from a movie...

You don't understand ME at all.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join