It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MANDELA EFFECT - I just discovered a jaw dropping change

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: heineken
a reply to: Greggers

I till stand with the D-Wave proofing many worlds, which is the statement from the guys who created it.

Yes. I know where you stand.

Can you actually produce any tangible empirical evidence that the D Wave chipset actually leverages alternate dimensions? And if you can't (which is what I assume, since you haven't provided it), why would you believe something for which empirical evidence cannot be obtained?

Nevermind whether it's even a real quantum computer.
edit on 7-8-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Just like maps of the world where we always saw maps drawn as if the americas are as large as russia when in fact russia is enormously larger. Turns out map making at some point was subject to politics and there depicted wrong.....

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I found a really interesting article that gives details of D-Waves processor. Turns out, it's NOT a traditional quantum computer. In fact, everything in the D-Wave processor fits the classical model, but they call it a quantum computer because it relies on quantum tunneling. That does NOT make it a quantum processor. A true quantum processor performs functions ON the actual quantum bits. The D Wave processor never directly manipulates quantum bits.

There are electric transistors that operate based on the same principle of quantum tunneling, and we do NOT refer to these as quantum devices.

So basically, we have the creator of the D-Wave making a hyperbolic claim about parallel universes simply based on the fact that the mechanism behind quantum tunneling is not well understood. That is a huge stretch, wholly unsupported.

Here's the link: arstechnica.com...

Either way, to my original point, there is no proof that D-Wave leverages alternate universes, and in fact, the claim itself appears to be based upon a known scientific enigma with no definitive solution. In other words, a gross assumption.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
This thread certainly has a lot of pages, I hope I didn't miss too much. The Mandela Effect is real, but I take certain "memories" with a grain of salt. I've been an agnostic my whole life, and pretty much politically moderate too. I've even gone back and forth with myself over whether a vegetarian/vegan lifestyle is better or a low-carb diet is better. Careers, I have always been fascinated in everything from psychologist, to writer, to astronomer, to k-12 geography/history teacher. I've a very indecisive person, unfortunately.

The one and only thing I know is true is the Mandela Effect, the only question is what it actually is - also, no, it is not mere false memories, cognitive dissonance, or crowd bias.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Yes it is, and your indecisiveness influences how you retain memories.

a reply to: alf810

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
Yes it is, and your indecisiveness influences how you retain memories.

So there is a direct link with goal-oriented and pragmatic indecisiveness and the ability to recall short-term and long-term memories? That's very fascinating. Could you source that one for me?

Also, the "Yes it is," is in reply to whether or not the ME is related to false memories? I'm just trying to be clear, because I just told you it was not.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

you can check out anytime you like but you can never leave........do you think that line is talking about the slave life of this reality that has been created and moulded by a herd of secret alien (archon) overlords..... or do you think they are just talking about a hotel called California!

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

It has been sourced. How about you actually read the history of this on ATS. Welcome to the boards. Learn how it works.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

It has been sourced. How about you actually read the history of this on ATS. Welcome to the boards. Learn how it works.

Sure thing, despite how irrelevant it is. I assume it works like any other board? So why in your wisdom do you not believe in the ME?
edit on 15-8-2016 by alf810 because: fixed typo

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Well, this is the band that also sung about life in the fast lane and Johnny come lately, so quite possible the former.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Things are definitively getting weirder by the minute. I remember Mars being about 2/3 the size of the earth, and gravity about the same ratio, learning that i school at first, and being a astronomy buff for years owning my own telescope. And my rib cage seems out of proportions according to what i remember it being like before 2 years ago. I honestly have no idea what is going on, but i more and more are leaning towards my consciousness having shifted to another reality, not only once, but maybe multiple times. I seem to have dual memories about some things, and memory of a memory that isn't there anymore? nothing tangible, but it has been like that for the past 6 years. (sorry about any bad english, as i am a norwegian) but then again, maybe i am just crazy, and all of you are just part of an especially bad dream i am having

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: darkspace

hello! thank you so much for your comment...im so happy when I find someone with a good knowledge about astronomy experiencing the same.

I also lately am confused between my consciousness shifting once or more.

Mars is still shocking me to date!

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

And my rib cage seems out of proportions according to what i remember it being like before 2 years ago.

What part specificly? The sternum feels really off to me, it feels like I am much more "armored'' now.

I also remember Mars being just a bit smaller but the rib cage is the thing that really stands out to me since I noticed it myself before I heard of other people having the same experience.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMaxHeadroomIncident

I am much more "armored'' now

this is exactly how i describe it

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Your telescope tells you the size of the object you are looking at?

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Explain to me how you evolved differently on your timeline or universe and everything is still almost identical? Please explain that.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

I don't owe you anything, I didn't make such a statement and I wasn't talking to you.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   

You have made that statement over and over and over. If you think your organs were in different places in another timeline or universe then obviously you think you evolved differently...

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMaxHeadroomIncident

And my rib cage seems out of proportions according to what i remember it being like before 2 years ago.

What part specificly? The sternum feels really off to me, it feels like I am much more "armored'' now.

I also remember Mars being just a bit smaller but the rib cage is the thing that really stands out to me since I noticed it myself before I heard of other people having the same experience.

not sure about the sternum, and not talking about comparative analysis of pictures.
The easiest to explain is it looks like someone has stuffed a balloon under it and inflated it slightly and the lowest part of the ribs sticks a bit more out whereas i remember them going more inwards than outwards. not easy to describe in words, especially not in a second language

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

The ribs have changed...

Check out my thread on the organs having changed position, there are comparative pics there.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join