It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MANDELA EFFECT - I just discovered a jaw dropping change

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

no sir, im not ready to pay 1c for you to believe me

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMaxHeadroomIncident
What would it have meant?

We would be lucky if Earth even forms with that kind of change. Well, forms in any way that is condusive to life forming here.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

The Mandela Effect is either a cheap troll or a new way for people to think they're special.

In any case it is a way for you to do a lot of cheap trolling in Skunk Works threads attacking people who want to discuss the type of theories this forum was intended for.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: heineken

You know there is actual proof of this "Mandeka effect"? There's actually thousands of proofs of it.

It's called bad memories, bad education, lack of knowledge and general stupidity. There's thousands upon thousands of studies done on them. But you ignore them, the same as the other ME'rs. That just shows you need it to be more than it is.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: peck420

Utter BS. Please show me any data that would back this up.
edit on 2-8-2016 by TheMaxHeadroomIncident because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMaxHeadroomIncident

Oh, I'm sorry. Do you need to go to your special place? The place were it's not your stupidity or memory. Where everyone sits in a circle, agreeing with you?

(post by TheMaxHeadroomIncident removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Oh wow. Such a great insult.

You just say "BS" to anything that counters this ME. Then you want proof of what we say?

Where's the proof of the ME? Oh, right. THERE ISNT ANY. How convenient.

I call BS on the whole ME until there is evidence.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: heineken

It's exactly what i thought it would like.
/

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

You just say "BS" to anything that counters this ME. Then you want proof of what we say?

I said BS to a specific claim about the effects of a different mars size. Who is we. I didn't ask you anything.

Where's the proof of the ME? Oh, right. THERE ISNT ANY. How convenient.

There isn't any since it is not possible to prove or disprove such a thing. If this bothers you so much why do you keep coming back.

I call BS on the whole ME until there is evidence.

Derpiederp.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Same reason as people post the ME threads.

Because I can.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Because I can.

No, I don't think it's the same reason.

Those people have actually experienced something personally that they want to share and discuss. That is their reason.

Your reason is "because you can".

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Because I can.

No, I don't think it's the same reason.
Shame.

Those people have actually experienced something personally that they want to share and discuss. That is their reason.
You seem very sure that they actually experience something. Care to prove it? Oh, wait. You'll just side step it and make a stupid "derp" comment.

Your reason is "because you can".
And so can they. Duh!

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

You seem very sure that they actually experience something.

No matter how you look at it, they are experiencing something.

You'll just side step it and make a stupid "derp" comment.

Pointing out the fact that certain things cannot be proven or disproven is not a sidestep. Derp.

And so can they. Duh!

But it is not their reason. Derp.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Utter BS. Please show me any data that would back this up.

Why should I?

To be told that it only holds true to this 'reality'?

If you would like to know how delicately balanced our solar system is, and how it got to that state, you can do your own research on it.

How about this? Since you are backing the extraordinary claim, show some evidence that there would no effects on Earth from Mars increasing significantly in size. Please include all of the ramifications that this change would entail for all of the planets, not just Earth. As some of those effects are what are going to be the biggies for us.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
THAT'S ENOUGH

The attacks on each other end now. As a reminder:

ATS Skunk Works: This forum is dedicated to the all-important highly speculative topics that may not be substantiated by many, if any facts and span the spectrum of topics discussed on ATS. Readers and users should be aware that extreme theories without corroboration are embraced in this forum. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com's tradition of focusing on conspiracy theory, cover-ups, and scandals.

If you don't like the topic, feel free to not post in it. If this keeps up, staff will ensure you stop posting in it by handing out post bans.

Clear enough?

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Why should I? To be told that it only holds true to this 'reality'?

Off course not, this particular discussion was not about the ME but planetary physics.

How about this? Since you are backing the extraordinary claim, show some evidence that there would no effects on Earth from Mars increasing significantly in size. Please include all of the ramifications that this change would entail for all of the planets, not just Earth. As some of those effects are what are going to be the biggies for us.

No I was discussing a specific claim made by you. I also didn't say there would be no effects, I am questioning the extent, since with Mars' current size at that distance the effects are minimal. Show me the effect wouldn't still be minimal if it got twice as big for instance.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: heineken
a reply to: pacific

Hello and thanks for your comments!

I do not recall like you the time I shifted, i'm wondering if it happened during the night. I remember for some time I was feeling a rush happening first in my lips and then , this is interesting, if i consciously allow the rush to expand it gets to the head, at a point which i get scared and stop it by either standing up or turning. I attributed the rush to maybe to partying a lot. But I party hard since 16 and this never happened.

Or maybe I died whilst sleeping and am i now here??

That we dont recall Mars the same is a bit strange though.

What is your position regarding :

The position of our solar system in the milky way,
The North Pole,
Night sky view,
View of the milky way spiral from earth,
Human Anatomy changes

Thanks again

Concerning the rush: I felt something like an electrical current flow through me at the time of my shift. After some research and posting the same kind of question as you on ATS, I've discovered that it closely resembles the experience described as a sudden baptism of the Holy Spirit. Now--I don't go to church. I'm not religious at all, but I am spiritual, if that makes sense. This might be an area where you can do some research and at least find others who have experienced the rush you mentioned. Then again, the rush could be all the partying coming back to haunt you.

All the other things you listed and wanted my opinion on--I remember the Earth's position in the Milky Way as different. I'm not much of a stargazer, so I wouldn't know about the night sky view. I haven't studied the North Pole, just took it for granted, I suppose that I could learn at the click of a button. The view of the Milky Way spiral seems slightly different, too. I have looked at pictures of the Milky Way. With the human anatomy changes, things seemed to be weird around the stomach region, from what I've noticed.

I won't go into too much detail as I'd prefer not to right now. It's like when I tell my husband about our teenage daughter wanting to get a third piercing or go on the pill. He says, "I don't want to know." And yeah, I've reached that point.

What others are posting about how the galaxy or planets would have changed with a larger Mars is food for thought. In life, we sometimes discover that when things change, they don't always alter reality in the way we expect. But it's interesting to consider how a larger Mars could have altered the development on Earth. Would it have made the human race more interested in space travel? No, we are already invested in that. We can say 'this would happen for sure' or 'that would happen' but until it actually does, we can only guess by what has happened previously and what our scientists know.

And there's so much they don't know. I think the biggest mark of humanity is admitting this, rather than saying outright someone or something is completely wrong. To keep an open mind when there is lack of evidence is okay. I mean, you don't have to believe--some people need the evidence. It's just that with the Mandela Effect and switching timelines, there is nothing you can bring with you but the experience you had before.

Speaking for myself, I was well again. My molecules completely changed. I can relate it to a scanner. The electrical scanner felt like a current that went over me from the tips of my toes to the top of my head, twice. Up and down. And I shifted. My molecules changed. I saw them do it. I saw my entire body move, but when I opened my eyes, I hadn't moved at all.

There are many things that people are blinded to, like maybe the dimensions are invisible to your naked eye. Maybe we know just enough to set us on the wrong path. Maybe we're not meant to know and just trust in the path we take. In wondering what the heck happened, it's too easy to lose your sanity and when you try to tell people of your experience, they don't understand because the new reality is how it has always been for them.

It's easier not to explain. Not to tell people.

Are we asking the right questions?

edit on 2-8-2016 by pacific because: Not enough coffee

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: IllegalName

Or like how we can shift to the other side of the galaxy and still see Orion’s Belt?

It's things like this that make me think we're not looking at the phenomenon from the right angle. There are discrepancies. We have to think more about the absolute fact that this is a new dimension. A completely new reality even if some things are the same, a lot of things are different to people.

Following that conclusion, if we were to shift to the other side of the galaxy, in another dimension, who is to say that Orion's Belt wasn't always positioned there in that reality? And that's how the Earth has shifted to some people and they can still see Orion's Belt.

As in, Orion's Belt was always at that different position in the galaxy, in this new dimension. The people experiencing ME, were like on the mirror image on the other side. They had Orion's Belt there, in their previous timeline.

I'm not suggestion your thinking is invalid. It most certainly is valid. Keep asking questions. We'll hit on the right ones soon enough.

edit on 2-8-2016 by pacific because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
You "WILL" Beleve what ever they tell you to Belive.
And you WILL dout your memory...

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join