It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MANDELA EFFECT - I just discovered a jaw dropping change

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: peck420

Or like how we can shift to the other side of the galaxy and still see Orion’s Belt?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMaxHeadroomIncident
Noticable to who?

Play obtuse elsewhere.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
hmmm that explains a lot though, because the North pole for me was always an ice cap similar to the south pole, an island of ice glaciers with research stations from different countries like Britain and France. It was very though to reach it, in fact only few did.

I only few months ago was scouting the stations on google earth. can you imagine how it feels now knowing in this reality google earth never showed the north pole

One of my goals is in fact to find people that like me saw the research stations in the north pole on google earth, there must be more people.

I still appreciate the way you are approaching this fact for which I thank you, because I understand perfectly it sound too bizarre.

Since this happening I was always on the other side of the coin.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: IllegalName
Or like how we can shift to the other side of the galaxy and still see Orion’s Belt?

You got it.

Same for NZ moving, but having the same climate and topography.

The North Pole changing without massive changes to the rest of the northern hemisphere at least.

This game was fun when it was just names, but when people start making claims, without putting any thought into precisely how massive of a change they are claiming, or the ramifications those changes would entail, it becomes a cumbersome idiotology. One I fear will become main stream, and accepted. Shudder.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I have discovered many extreme changes too, I hope to make a thread about it soon. It is concerning my cat and blantant changes made before my eyes, like something is taunting me..

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I remember mars being distincty bigger too, it was almost the same size of earth. I just saw it not too long ago in a terraforming article!!

The being behind this is tricking human minds, to misled us from the Truth

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

No, no, we are going to discuss this properly. You said this would cause other changes that would be noticable. So I ask you noticable to who?

And then you would say, "to the rest of the world" and then I would say "dupedie derpa derp" since this is the exact same flawed reasoning as I was talking about about in the post you responded to.......
edit on 2-8-2016 by TheMaxHeadroomIncident because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

No, no, we are going to discuss this properly. You said this would cause other changes that would be noticable. So I ask you noticable to who?

And then you would say, "to the rest of the world" and then I would say "dupedie derpa derp" since this is the exact same flawed reasoning as I was talking about about in the post you responded too.......

The effects could be a combination of timeline shifts and time travelers messing with the current timeline, there are some that speaks of cern being a time traveling device in the future or now what time does not matter because messing with the past in the future would possible effect us.. OR it could be that earth and the universe around us is one big computer generated space and there are glitches in the matrix.. or all above

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Everyone and no one.

Granted, I doubt anybody that actually thinks that Mars was larger, in their 'reality', probably didn't even start to think about what a larger Mars would have meant for the development of life on Earth.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: peck420

originally posted by: IllegalName

You got it.

Same for NZ moving, but having the same climate and topography.

The North Pole changing without massive changes to the rest of the northern hemisphere at least.

This game was fun when it was just names, but when people start making claims, without putting any thought into precisely how massive of a change they are claiming, or the ramifications those changes would entail, it becomes a cumbersome idiotology. One I fear will become main stream, and accepted. Shudder.

hello sir please bare with me...

Although a missing north pole on its own is a big red alert, its not the only thing that happened , thats why i'm into discovering what the heck happened to me , and apparently others (which i have no clue where they are!)

being in the IT industry I end up working many times at night, and during nights , the best hobby and companion you can have whilst resting is getting out and look at the night sky. My office is situated in a remote dark area and i always have a majestic view.

Me and my colleague use Stellarium a lot, like a tv guide for what we will see.

For the past 3 months we were extremely busy, and the first thing I noticed was Mars being much closer than usual, then I
notice Arcturus much brighter, but you know when my jaw dropped, when i saw the pleiades. The Pleiades were always way further away, if you can only experience this.

Only then I started researching because I was sure something is not right.

As you said, the changes are so big they require other bigger things. How close stars are to us now is another.(This happened because we are now in a thinner part of the spiral arm, as you expect the closer to the centre you get, the thinner the arm since everything is being sucked in). So yes all the neighbouring stars which I know are still with us, but now in a denser and thinner location of the galaxy though.

I had my confirmation when I checked out how the milky way looks now photographed from Earth.

I know I know for you its normal, but believe me , this type of photo could never be taken from my reality. The arm was never an arch like it is here :

Were we were located before the spiral arm was always in a straight line, we saw no curvature.

Im not expecting to convince you any way, but still, i'm spending time on this happening since it matters a lot to me. I cant figure out why you spend any time at all on this if it is of no interest to you.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Everyone and no one.

Granted, I doubt anybody that actually thinks that Mars was larger, in their 'reality', probably didn't even start to think about what a larger Mars would have meant for the development of life on Earth.

I can tell you life on Earth with bigger Mars is very similar, maybe less morons
edit on 2-8-2016 by heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: heineken
Im not expecting to convince you any way, but still, i'm spending time on this happening since it matters a lot to me. I cant figure out why you spend any time at all on this if it is of no interest to you.

Because I fear the world my children will be stuck in, if every bad memory is chalked up as 'Mandela Effect'.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I can tell you life on Earth with bigger Mars is very similar, maybe less morons

You may want to rethink what the changes to Jupiter, that would be required to accommodate a larger Mars, would do to the solar system.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Everyone and no one.

I can tell you life on Earth with bigger Mars would be very similar, maybe less morons

I'm quoting what you originally said before you edited it. Notice the "would be" part? Yeah, me too.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Because I fear the world my children will be stuck in, if every bad memory is chalked up as 'Mandela Effect'.

a milky way photographed like an arch is not a bad memory.

Just observe or help us discover what the hell happened, knowing the truth will for sure help your kids sir.

After all, what happened to many , may happen again to others. Or there is something about this life of ours we don't know.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Everyone and no one.

I can tell you life on Earth with bigger Mars would be very similar, maybe less morons

I'm quoting what you originally said before you edited it. Notice the "would be" part? Yeah, me too.

Thank you police, please note english is my 3rd language.

Nice life is one spent here 'debunking' mandela effect
edit on 2-8-2016 by heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: heineken

That's why you were so quick to edit out your mistake?

You're obviously just trolling.
You provide the normal "believe me! Pleeeeeeaae believe me!!!" rubbish that all ME'rs do.

The Mandela Effect is either a cheap troll or a new way for people to think they're special.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

What would it have meant?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

no sir, i aint trolling at all

And no , i do not need the mandela effect at all to feel special, as I said I have a great life. All these changes didn't effect my personal life so I can carry on. I'm just looking for some answers. Which unfortunately I have to give up soon since I'm in the process of finishing a big project in weeks. Im only sorry that much of the time looking for answers I encountered mainly bad vibes.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: heineken

Again with the having to believe you. That's all you ME'rs ever have. It's a religion.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join