It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MANDELA EFFECT - I just discovered a jaw dropping change

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Months ago I noticed a change in my own anatomy, or at least I noticed something that I never noticed before in my own body.

I was freaked out a bit but was like ok, whatever.

Then weeks later, I see people on the internet talking about the exact same anatomy change.

Am I then supposed to write that off as a simple coincidence? What are the odds of such a thing.

It is very well possible, or even certain, that I misremember certain things, but misremembering my own bone structure?

But ok, if it was just me then I would have accepted it. But why are other people noticing the exact same thing in the same period,independantly from me?

"Bad memory" simply doesn't cut it here.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

That means it mass would be much greater than what we have here.....meaning it's gravity would be a lot more than it is.....meaning it would have been able to retain a LOT more of it's atmosphere than it has......

Compared to what, his reality? How do you know it didn't retain more of its atmosphere in his reality?

That also means that in your "reality" Mons Olympus is not the largest volcano in the solar system? See, one of the reasons it's so tall is because of the much reduced gravity has kept it from collapsing under it's own weight.......

In his reality Mars was still smaller than Earth. The reason it is so tall is mostly due to other reasons than lower gravity.

I suppose you are refering to a claim made by NASA. Did it include a formula so we can check how tall it could possibly be without collapsing under its own weight on a Mars the size that he remembers?

So in your reality, does the core of Mars still have enough heat to retain a strong enough magnetic field around it? Does it have a lot less amount of craters since it would have a thicker atmosphere?

Would it change anything? You can't check this so what's the point even if he could remember or even ever knew these details?

edit on 2-8-2016 by TheMaxHeadroomIncident because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha
a reply to: heineken

You should talk to another member here, Hidingthistime, as you both say exactly the same things and talk about being from another timeline with different anatomy. Even assuming that you come from another universe and you survived, your anatomy wouldn't change to be like ours. So you either remember wrong or you still have a different vascular system and you should seek medical help. Hidingthistime (it's actually strange how you two sound alike) believed she and her friends had a different anatomy, she posted xrays and doctors I work with analyzed them and said there was nothing unusual with that person.

Here is that thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hey thanks for this!!! i will go through the thread right now

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: pacific

Hello and thanks for your comments!

I do not recall like you the time I shifted, i'm wondering if it happened during the night. I remember for some time I was feeling a rush happening first in my lips and then , this is interesting, if i consciously allow the rush to expand it gets to the head, at a point which i get scared and stop it by either standing up or turning. I attributed the rush to maybe to partying a lot. But I party hard since 16 and this never happened.

Or maybe I died whilst sleeping and am i now here??

That we dont recall Mars the same is a bit strange though.

What is your position regarding :

The position of our solar system in the milky way,
The North Pole,
Night sky view,
View of the milky way spiral from earth,
Human Anatomy changes

Thanks again

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

as i said, im not looking to be proven right or wrong. I know what I know, I know what has changed. I went beyond the phase of convincing myself.

Im looking to other people going through this, and learn whats going on.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Super glad to meet you Sir!

Im still blown away looking at Mars now

Im also though disappointed not everybody shifted, and there are many who always had Mars this size..

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMaxHeadroomIncident

Hi!

can you please elaborate further about these anatomy changes.

Thanks!

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
No, it was always tiny.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MenWIthHugeApplause

thanks for bumping bro!

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMaxHeadroomIncident
Months ago I noticed a change in my own anatomy, or at least I noticed something that I never noticed before in my own body.

Then weeks later, I see people on the internet talking about the exact same anatomy change.

I don't know much about black holes and jumping universes, but one thing I know is biology and human anatomy and physiology. Could you please explain what anatomical changes you have noticed? Because that's something I can actually analyze and verify.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

So is that a no, that you don't remember the numbers of how big Mars used to be? I only asked since you were so completely sure after remembering basic programming from the 80's.

It kind of amazes me that those who believe in the mandela effect refuse to accept that it's possible they just suck at remembering certain things and ideas can sound right, even though they aren't right at all.

Alternate dimensions and realities are interesting to ponder, but poor memory skills aren't any form of proof. Kind of like how the son of the Berenstains even came out and commented that the spelling of their name had been the same all his life, and that wasn't good enough for the loons. This is something that can do real damage to a person who already had mental issues. Giving validity to irrational thinking isn't a good idea. But hey, you KNOW, so who am I to disagree. Enjoy you alternate reality.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

edit on 1TuesdayTuesdayAmerica/Chicago4pmTuesday2pm08 by IllegalName because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

As per the OP instructions I thought about the size of Mars compared to Earth and I did think Mars was only a little smaller. I think this just means I thought wrong though. If Mars was a different size to another timeline Mars then shouldn't the whole solar system (or big parts of it) be different?

I had the same issue with your solar system move in the other thread, the whole night sky would have to be unrecognisable. You ended up saying the whole local star group must have "moved" which doesn't really work for me but OK whatever you like.

Also, I was the guy that proved with video evidence that the pulse in the wrist has not moved.

I would like to experience an ME that I cannot possibly put down to memory, but until then I'll have to go with memory issues. What kind of experience would convince me? Lets see, the town I live in suddenly having always been called something else, my car suddenly being a different color or make, my dogs being totally different breeds etc. Not just I thought I knew this fact about space but it turns out I'm wrong.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasteel

hello sir!

thank for your comments.

do you recall the north pole to be as it is now?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Alternate dimensions and realities are interesting to ponder, but poor memory skills aren't any form of proof. Kind of like how the son of the Berenstains even came out and commented that the spelling of their name had been the same all his life, and that wasn't good enough for the loons.

.............if people had indeed traveled from an alternate dimension where it was Berenstein, to this one, then off course he had the same name all of his life. Duh.

It's amusing to see that all these vocal ME "skeptics" keep coming up with same flawed reasoning over and over again.

Derp.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I don't know much about the north pole. From school I remember that it is mainly floating sea ice without any land underneath, and that there are a few different actual north poles (magnetic north, true north etc).

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMaxHeadroomIncident
It's amusing to see that all these vocal ME "skeptics" keep coming up with same flawed reasoning over and over again.

Derp.

Like having a massive change in the mass of a planetary body with no noticeable changes to the remainder of the solar system?

Derp, derp.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

I don't know much about black holes and jumping universes, but one thing I know is biology and human anatomy and physiology. Could you please explain what anatomical changes you have noticed? Because that's something I can actually analyze and verify.

Yes you can but I am not saying my anatomy is different than it is supposed to be. I just remember it being different and apparently I am not alone.

You are still not getting it.

edit on 2-8-2016 by TheMaxHeadroomIncident because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: peck420

Noticable to who?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

No sir, I cant tell the numbers by heart unfortunately. You know, its numbers you assume there gonna be there until your time here is spent. So you don't put much effort in remembering being only 1 google click away.

BUT as Kasparov says, do you know the difference in chess between humans and machine ?

It is the patterns recognition. We humans are excellent in memorising patterns, images, illustrations and situations.

Now the difference between Mars I know and Mars as I know now is too big to dismiss. Its a pattern rejected by my consciousness.

The have an idea of what I'm experiencing :

Let me get something clear please.

I have a great life , if you know me for real you would certainly agree with that. I worked hard though for this life and I wasn't inviting anything new. I wasn't expecting something so big as the changes experienced.

I can let myself go with the flow, continue my routine, but maybe its my duty to investigate and learn. Finding people like you trust me is the toughest price to pay, which i'm willing to.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join