It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Spotted This On The Roadside.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Driving home from work, i noticed some wag had placed this sign alongside the road. I like the imagination of the person who put it there.

It gave me a good laugh.

edit on 1-8-2016 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

I bet you didn't.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Had to edit post.

It cocked up.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Haha. That should be thousands of miles away. Where the actual chemtrail would land if it actually existed

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Oh they exist alright.

And they're slowly and silently killing all three of you as you chuckle and deride.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Better than the sign I saw driving down a country road in the middle of Alabama late at night that just said "DEATH" in big red letters.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111
And they're slowly and silently killing all three of you as you chuckle and deride.

Did they have chemtrails in the 1500's when the average age was 'died in childbirth'? Some of us in this thread actually made it past that point in life despite all the spraying that you think is going on. If they were any slower we will all make it to 100.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Oh they exist alright.

Please explain why people are living longer lives then? And why the population number is skyrocketing.

Utter twaddle.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: rexsblues
Better than the sign I saw driving down a country road in the middle of Alabama late at night that just said "DEATH" in big red letters.

And you didn't take a photo???

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Why does this remind me of the old YouTube video that shows a street with a no speeding sign ? Then a vehicle comes over the hill speeding. An Apache helicopter quickly "subdues" the speeder with a HellFire.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

This was before camera phones.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

Proof they exist?

And saying rain samples won't do...I am asking for actual scientific proof...aka samples from one in the air.

Do you have that because that is the only real way to prove they exist.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Oh they exist alright.

Are you sure they are here to kill us all? Most of the believers think they are for geo-engineering.
(if they are here to kill us, they aren't doing a very good job)

Perhaps you'd like to revise your statement and jump on the bandwagon most of your crowd is on. The death from above is so 1990s.

new topics

top topics

join