It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After School Satan Club could be coming to your kid’s elementary school

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
And this is why I don't bother with public schooling ... among other things.

A wise decision. I dread seeing what the whole system looks like in a decade.
edit on 8/1/2016 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

I'm sure the Junior Jihadis after school group will be a blast. After all, bomb making can cover reasoning, science lesson and craft all in one!

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Those parents that are devout christians won't but those that are atheist won't see a problem.
I hate all forms of religion in schools, they tried to brainwash me at age 11 that the earth was only 2000 years old...
Well i was reading Von Daniken at the time, so i had a lot to say on the matter & ended up not having to do RE lessons.
I got extra time in the science lab instead. A shame more schools don't try that.....

Of course this could only happen in America

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAmazingYeti

It's a crazy world.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
By using the Satan name, they are just trying upset the Christian apple cart-and the Christians will definitely take the bait. These (meaning both Christians and others) types just love being all self-righteous and of course it's all about the children.

Living in the deep South, this will provide fodder for all the churches etc. My children's high school had a Christian club and if you didn't belong you were told you were going to Hell. My children were well versed in the different religions by then and just ignored those Christian commies but you were then an "outsider," which they totally embraced.

This is just silliness for the sake to sh** st*****. Maybe to take the heat off the political election? What religion is Hillary-or Trump-don't think they teach Sunday School or are church leaders. And, does anyone even care? Nah.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

My son was a satanist for many years, I wish he would get on here and post.

I never gave him a hard time about it, and we discussed it, then he slowly saw it for what it was, and decided the light was more powerful, but he did say he tapped into something, I cannot speak for him but he sure is interesting to talk to, I did have his dad take the gravestone out of his bedroom, that freaked me out a little

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

I'm sure the Junior Jihadis after school group will be a blast. After all, bomb making can cover reasoning, science lesson and craft all in one!

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe

if we last that long

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe

I went to a private school.
The system is basically the same, but the kids do get a bit more personal freedom of choice.
I made it clear to them i considered the old testament to be bunk, and they eventually made it non-compulsory.
Of course they just wanted that disruptive subversive influence (me) out of that classroom ASAP.

Many parents mistakenly think that what they are doing to their kids is 'for their own good'. Someone from my own family, his wife decided to home tutor their kids. She is extremely paranoid, ignorant, arrogant and generally crazy.
Hubby had to go along with it & now they have an 18 year old son with a mental age of 7 who has no social skills at all.

I wouldn't be in the least surprised if he turns out to be the next Ted Bundy.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: playswithmachines

You're right ... kids should completely raise themselves. They do for the most part in the inner cities and trailer parks of America and those kids turn out awesome!

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Agreed

Before they sent me off to that school i missed about 2 years, i spent my time in the woods, scouring the city dumps, talking to factory workers, tramps & truck drivers. I learnt a hell of a lot in that time.
When both my mother & the state found out they went nuts & thats how i got into the private school, it was 200 miles away from home so doing a bunk was out of the question.
So that was the time i was forced to settle down & actually learn something. I cried like a baby in my first weeks, and i cried also when i had to leave 6 years later, i didn't want to!
Life sure is wierd!!

ETA: What i learned very fast was the 'pecking order', as the newbie & smallest kid i got bullied a lot. When i was older i could bully the smaller kids but the big ones would still bully me. In my final years i was the biggest & strongest & could bully everyone.
This taught me balance in life, NOT to bully peeps because i know how that feels, but to be equal, to give & take orders as the occasion demands it. I consider myself a generally kind & balanced person because of those experiences.
Parents who try to shield their kids from the harsh reality of life are NOT doing them a favour.
edit on 1-8-2016 by playswithmachines because: Addenum

edit on 1-8-2016 by playswithmachines because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
If my kids school doesn't have this I will personally set it up and help run the after school program.

We can't change the world for the older folks who have lived a life indoctrinated into the grand lie, but we can help by not letting our kids suffer the same fate.

I see this program as a positive for young minds that could otherwise be easily be swayed by superstition and fear.

edit on 1-8-2016 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I voice that that Satanist may be allowed the club.

No one has dibs on the construct we call Reality. Basically we are all the same living breathing organisms surviving on a suitable Planet.

I heard once some wisdom about Reality, when you really examine the details of everything, is more weirder than any drug high.

I know how it is. Those who are against this club think they are helping in the battle of Good vs Evil based on something spoken about and written a long long long time ago in distant lands.

Of course it is not often mentioned that at some level of agreement a large some of money will be profited from disallowing Satanist their club.

Small corruptions often go unnoticed.

Just like the Wicca religion Satanism is commonly in the group of Paganism. And I am just as certain the reaction would have been them same if in fact the Wicca community were to do a similar thing.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
If my kids school doesn't have this I will personally set it up and help run the after school program.

We can't change the world for the older folks who have lived a life indoctrinated into the grand lie, but we can help by not letting our kids suffer the same fate.

I see this program as a positive for young minds that could otherwise be easily be swayed by superstition and fear.

Eggzacktly!

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
I will say to them the same thing I say to Christian groups in school.
You are welcome to hold you're meeting in the school as long as you are a voluntary program.
The lack of attendance will get rid of them.

This is the absolute truth.

As long as meetings are voluntary and they aren't planning something sinister then they should be allowed to have their meetings. College campuses have clubs come and go all the time based upon the interests of the students at the time.

Other than a few 'goth' people I can't imagine something like 'satan' would be that popular. Something like Wicca on the other hand sounds interesting.

edit on 2016/8/1 by Metallicus because: eta

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Tindalos2013
Star for you, mate. i am still a pagan celt, mixed with a bit of Buhddism..........

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Skull & Bones was a college campus too, beware of secret societies...

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: playswithmachines
a reply to: Metallicus

Skull & Bones was a college campus too, beware of secret societies...

Never join a club that would have you as a member.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

What sounds stupid about "metal"?

Hopefully this takes off; Satanism is a great religion/philosophy though not one I call my own I have read about it.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: rexsblues

"Metal" That sounds stupid. Are you trying to make that word take off, like Chillax or sick? I hope not, it will sink like a rock.

This Satanic thing will not go over well. MOST people are not going to put up with it in schools.
Comparing the ultimate skull crushing power of the word "METAL" to "Chillax" or "Sick" and calling METAL stupid shows me that you and your sense of reality need to be altered PERMANENTLY

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join