It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Beautiful Mind

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Night Star
One more thing...do you play the bass?

It's bass, like the fish. He loves the large mouth ones. Wanna know why?

Um...no.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
How gorgeous!, my all time favourite flower is the Australian frangipani !!!!
Looks just like your zazzafrazz.

You are too sweet.

*blushes*

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Its my favorite flower too. I have my patio door open right now and the fan is blowing their enchanting scent into my apartment taking me away to another place.

The bright sunny yellow reminds me of your personality so its no wonder you too have an affinity for them. I make you the patron saint of all creamy yellow plumeria everywhere.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

I'm really deeply honored, BASSPLYR!!

*blushes twice - once for each flower*

You are so very kind to include me. I'm definitely in your cheering section!! You have a gift with flowers, and a very beautiful mind of your own.

Peace my friend. I really do appreciate this.

- AB

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

You're very welcome and you deserve even more recognition and praise than my humble flowers can bestow.

Thank you for being a thoughtful and caring friend and for checking up on me from time to time.

Heres another shot of Demigoddess in all her glory from last season. This picture always cheered me up. Im glad i named her after you the personalitys are the same.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

My favorite ATS 'lady' is DBCowboy. His flower would be Toxicodendron Radicans, or as it is more commonly known, Poison Ivy, since every time I am done with him I have a severe rash and oozing blisters.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
For Kaelci

I saved this girl just for you. Her fun whimsical grace now reminds me of you when i tend to her. Shes a fighter and resiliant. Out of all my flowers she has the most heart. A year ago a huge wind storm picked her up and slammed her down. She was torn in two. I brought her inside and fixed her up. Nursed her back to health for many months. She never gave up and now is the first to bloom each year. I treat her with extra care and she is special to me.

Her flowers remind me of giant pink butterflies wings. Especially now that she is beginning to be free of her past and soar.

She has a delicate beauty all her own just like you. Her scent is unique from the other ladies and smells like a playful combination of cinnamon and pink bubblegum. When i smell it, it reminds me of your playful and gentle smile.

In your honor i name her Captivation.

I picked this photo of her Cause kaelci always shines even when its dark.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

OHMYGOSH!!!

That is so sweet... and so beautiful.
That has completely made my day and my day has only just begun! Ahh! Smiles! What is this? One can't smile so early in the morning!! I haven't even had caffeine yet!

You have taken such wonderful care of Captivation, look at her thrive!

I am truly honoured, I have barely any words.

*hugs!*

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Flyersfan

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Dave, you have a beautiful garden and some lovely ladies that you are naming after your lovely flowers. You know how to capture a woman's attention and heart.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

((Blushes - Hides under covers again ))

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Ahahaha! I love making you blush! It's adorable!

edit on 4-8-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Your thread is awesome and I can't really add. Thank you l!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join