It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Beautiful Mind

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
This thread is inspired by the "name your ATS crush" thread. When asked i figured my response would be more thoughtful as a seperate thread.

Although all the women of ATS are beautiful there are four women who have impacted me to the point where i feel like they deserve special recognition.

Some of the ladies mentioned will have no idea of my admiration and this will come as a surprise. Im usually a wallflower in their threads or posts and dont make my feelings known. Others might have had suspicions. All of them however are unique and endearingly brilliant.

As some members might know my favorite flower is the Plumeria. They're exotic, gorgeous and intoxicating. I found it fitting that i name them after the women they remind me daily of.

TNMockingbird

This flower is for you. I've named her in your honor Mockingbird's Melody. She is a refined medley of colors whos presence dazzles and comforts at the same time. She always produces huge bouquets to share her spirit and joy with the world. And, like you always brings me comfort and peace. One whiff of her scent at the end of a hard day and im instantly taken away to a topical beach without a worry in the world.

Mockingbird's Melody

Night Star

Ive named this lady after you because her purple hues remind me of the depth and boundless beauty of the night sky while on the inside is a warm fuzzy orange glow....like you. You're always thoughtfully remembering the important dates and birthdays of your friends and your posts are often sublimely deep and cleverly masked by a infectious personality. This girl only makes one flower at a time and just like you is a one of a kind.

NightStar

Above Board.

I named this flower in recognition of the nearly superhuman capacity for caring and the commitment you show to your friends and family. I call her Demigoddess because you're a heroine to your family. She makes her flowers in twos, always with two distinct colors, one for each flower representing the stalwart courage, dedication and love you give to both of your sons.

Demigoddess

Zazzafrazz

I call this spectacle of color Zazz's Sunshine. You are the beautiful combination of witty, confident and brilliant. Your posts always bring a smile to the members here and that impresses me greatly. I chose to name this girl after you because the bright yellow colors reminds me of sunshine and your personality. She too produces huge bouquets because she likes to playfully spread her infectious cheer to all who come across her.

Zazzy's Sunshine

Thank you ladies for all that you do here at ATS, for all you inspire and for keeping me buoyant even if you didnt know you had that effect on me.

.... Thanks for being my Digital Crush.

Something tells me im going to need more flowers...

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I like Reldra.

I think she is given a hard time by many unfairly just because she has some unpopular opinions, some of which I share.

& she makes me laugh.

I don't have flower pictures but I'd take her out for a

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I had no idea and feel so honored. I have always enjoyed your posts. Don't think you aren't noticed on the boards, you are. Thank you so much for making my day and being so sweet and thoughtful!

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

I am thrilled that I have been able to bring you some comfort and I want you to know that I truly enjoy our conversations and hope that they can continue to bring us both joy.

Completely flattered that you have mentioned me and proud, of you, that you have made this thread.

Honored to be in such company of a few of the women that I admire and respect from ATS and genuinely enjoy their company online and off (you know who you are!).

Something tells me im going to need more flowers...

I think you may as well!

edit on 1-8-2016 by TNMockingbird because: enjoy the attention BASSPLYR!

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
That was beautiful!!! I loved how you selected them a flower and told why each flower belonged to each member.

And I concur on all of your flowers!!!! What an amazing bouquet of Plumeria!!!

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Jeeze, get a room.....

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

I like her too. A girl with an opinion who doesnt back down and can back it up with smarts is kinda hot.

Theres lots of examples of that representing ATS 's female community. Wish i had more flowers. Ill work on that.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thanks NightStar.

You kept asking in that other thread and i was totally

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Thanks TNMockingbird. If it werent for you i woulda chickened out from making this thread altogether. You're an exceptional person and im glad you took me in as a friend. ((Hugs))

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Thanks! You shoulda seen how much i wanted to write. The challenge was editing it down to a postable amount i could of said so much.

And yes each one is unique to me like the flowers that remind me of them.

edit on 1-8-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

My favorite ATS 'lady' is DBCowboy. His flower would be Toxicodendron Radicans, or as it is more commonly known, Poison Ivy, since every time I am done with him I have a severe rash and oozing blisters.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Eww thats pretty gross augustus. Cowboys all yours.

Im happy with my amazing ATS flower nymphs.

Those blisters look like Toxicodendron diversilobum (poison oak) btw. Id stay away.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
Those blisters look like Toxicodendron diversilobum (poison oak) btw. Id stay away.

Poison Oak has five leaves and is incidentally my other ATS lady, Skid Mark.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Thanks NightStar.

You kept asking in that other thread and i was totally

Here I was thinking if you admitted who they were you would be making some ladies happy. I had no idea I was one of them! LOL! Wonderful!

Oh, I love the flower avatar and signature.

One more thing...do you play the bass? I always assumed you did with that posting name. What kind of music do you play?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
One more thing...do you play the bass?

It's bass, like the fish. He loves the large mouth ones. Wanna know why?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Sweetheart that is not what the blisters are from....I tried to tell you to be careful...LOL

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

The flower still fits you perfectly. I like the contrast between the deep hues and the vibrant orange. You can dive right into the colors and get lost.

Yes, i play the bass. There are some old pictures of me and my bass from when i was younger in one of these threads. Mockingbird might have a link. As for the music. I grew up playing classical cello suites on the bass and rock music. Studied jazz in college but found my love in funk and R&B. I should practice more.
edit on 1-8-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
I tried to tell you to be careful...LOL

'Careful' is one of my middle names.

It comes right after 'Don't, ''Ever' and 'Be'.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Heeheehee!!!

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I do have the link.

I am PMing it to you now.

That will allow you share it with those that you choose

top topics

<<   2 >>