It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IDF's Chief Rabbi said its ok to rape non-Jewish women during war.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Well just like in my own nation our respective gooberments seem to have many fingers in many different pies when they have no darn right to be.

No wonder they cannot afford to pay for the likes of social security or provide adequate pension funds and state benefits to our elderly and mentally/physically infirm..............But they can afford Trident.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Lets see the Zionists defend this......

You an anti-semite if you object. Simple. ...Zionist Logic

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: intrptr

Well just like in my own nation our respective gooberments seem to have many fingers in many different pies when they have no darn right to be.

No wonder they cannot afford to pay for the likes of social security or provide adequate pension funds and state benefits to our elderly and mentally/physically infirm..............But they can afford Trident.

Yah, huh? Need more trident.

Same here, they argue (across the isle) forever if its something that benefits the public, but 'defense' appropriations are sailed through with out a twitch.

Theres your sign.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Wouldn't the simplest thing to do in order to control the usual testosterone fueled problem with men is to give these poor dears (sarcasm) a med to reduce/eliminate that which causes "sexual emergencies" (like the one some migrant claimed a while back that caused him to rape a woman) to arise in the first place? Especially since it's abundantly clear that men apparently cannot/do not/will not control it themselves? Or is this just the true "nature of the beast"? Frankly, I'm sick to death of excuses given when it comes to the unforgivable act of rape. I can't help but wonder why mankind cannot learn to control their inner nature in order to rise above the type of depravity that seems to be defining some of them lately, including the overriding "need" for sex. Without self control how else can they even think about running an entire world on a civilized/moral level?

Sex is NOT, SHOULD NOT be a priority when thrown into the seething cauldron of world affairs! The question of it having even been thrown into the moral arena to be considered as acceptable behavior or not is absolutely beyond comprehension to me. If there exists a moral code at all for men, should it not follow that "Do Not Rape" be included? Or am I just a naïve dreamer? And yes, I do know sex is about an 8 on a 1-10 scale of human emotions controlled by one hormone or another. With the way things are going these days, I'm surprised sex hasn't been added to follow food-shelter-clothing as the 4th top requirement for the continued survival of humans!

This may get next to some people's moral or ethical code, but I seriously think prostitution should be made legal and treated like any other business...as it already is in a couple of our states and a few countries in Europe. I would think the incidents of STDS and certain (violent) crimes would drop noticeably. There's a reason prostitution is called the world's "oldest profession"...and it's here to stay, so why not accept it and move on?! With the skimpy, albeit acceptable, way so many of our young woman dress and are promoted in fashion I don't see it as much of a stretch. I'm pretty sure it would make the troops happy!

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
This shouldn't be much of a surprise to anybody. Jews in Israel share views similar to Nazis when it comes to their perceived superiority over the rest of mankind. They just aren't in a position to overtly throw it in everyone's faces like the Nazis did.

Same idealism, different wrapper, but still the same garbage.

Kind of reminds me of the freed slaves who went back to Africa and.... enslaved the natives and played southern slave master on their own.

Sad truth of reality is that victims often go on to be perpetrators once being freed from their victimization. Victims of sexual abuse are far more likely to sexually abuse others. Kind of shows you why our world is the way it is. Most people are too weak to break that cycle, Israel sadly proves this.

edit on 1-8-2016 by James1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: James1982

Its a monkey see, monkey do mentality.

Like you suggested the victim, given the potential, will become the perpetrator.

We simply refuse to learn from history, if it was not so sad, it would be down right comical, considering that the definition of insanity is repeating the same act and expecting a different result Humanity appears to be down right insane!

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Why do people keep equating the Knesset with Judaism? Think you'll find a rabbi that doesn't work for the gov't that would say that? Even think it?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Jesus....

So it's bad enough Palestinians are in open air prisons whose daily life is literally dictated by the Israeli military, economy is in complete ruin along with public works, their lands stolen from them on a daily basis, but now during time of "war" Israeli soldiers can rape Palestinians? I guess, along with forcing them off their land, mass killings during time of "war", they plan on breeding them out as well?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
That's it! I'm becoming a Jew!! Is 35 too old to join IDF??? J/K. The fact that "our" government send money to support this # reaaaaally p#$$es me off

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
seems the jews and the muslims have more in common than they would have thought possible.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

Cripes. Does no one think anymore? Equating any extremists and lumping them in the REAL people is bigotry of the first order. Just selling ones self on their own preconceptions. Judaism no more supports this than Islam does. Or would you be cool with Westboro being the scale by which Christianity is gauged?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Cripes. Does no one think anymore? Equating any extremists and lumping them in the REAL people is bigotry of the first order. Just selling ones self on their own preconceptions. Judaism no more supports this than Islam does. Or would you be cool with Westboro being the scale by which Christianity is gauged

Unfortunately your assessment will continue to amass no sympathy
in light of the fact a simple reading of the mishnah and the gemara
will show that this is exactly what they believe.

edit on 8/1/2016 by MrBlaq because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrBlaq

Cripes. Does no one think anymore? Equating any extremists and lumping them in the REAL people is bigotry of the first order. Just selling ones self on their own preconceptions. Judaism no more supports this than Islam does. Or would you be cool with Westboro being the scale by which Christianity is gauged

Unfortunately your assessment will continue to amass no sympathy
in light of the fact a simple reading of the mishnah and the gemara
will show that this is exactly what they believe.

You want to fill that out or is it just going to be a blank statement? And how do you know what Jews believe? As a rule. There as many different Jews as there are anyone else. That doesn't feed the hate though. Sorry.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

You want to fill that out or is it just going to be a blank statement? And how do you know what Jews believe? As a rule. There as many different Jews as there are anyone else. That doesn't feed the hate though. Sorry.

Maybe because I'm a Jew?

It's only considered a 'blank statement' for those under the illusion to comport Jew
with Judaism. No reason to fear the truth, just spend some time reading the
mishnah and the gemara to ascertain the truth compared to your illusion.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrBlaq
...just spend some time reading the
mishnah and the gemara to ascertain the truth compared to your illusion.

Second time you've referenced that. Want to be more specific for the members? Second time I've asked.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

The ones that wish to participate in such a heinous acts of depravity should get together and rape the crap out of each other.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

"Evil inclinatation" is what they call Satan now or a satan more specifically because they don't call him Satan like Christians having a different more Tanakh/Talmud oriented and less mythological perspective of the angel the Adversary/Satan or "the Evil Inclinatation."

However if modern Talmudic translations racist content is not a grand hoaxe I don't see this as any a surprise at all. I am shocked on a moral level but not on a news level.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   

I agree with you intrepid.

But if you do a search for "rape in the Bible", "rape in the Koran", youll probably be shocked at the results.

The problem, IMHO, is not so much the followers as the actual religions and the texts themselves.

We as a civilized society have to brainwash people away from religion, especially this idea that these are "'God's' words".

Because as soon as these texts are attributed to a higher power, people refuse to question them.

edit on 2-8-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   

I was going to type "it's not really a problem with religion, but extremism" but you got me thinking. What is one tool that drives the justification of extremism to such an absurd degree? Religious ideology. So you are correct. In fact, I would go as far as to say this is a perfect example of how religious beliefs can be used to justify abhorrent behaviour.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join