It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris strikes astonishing partnership with secret Isis sponsor tied to Hillary Clinton [EXCLUSIVE]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Is Hillary a presidential candidate or an international criminal. The lines sure are blurred. I'd say she's a full blown terrorist.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod
Is there no end to the corruption of that woman? It's horrifying that people are so willing to simply ignore all of this criminal behaviour.

depressing

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd
Is Hillary a presidential candidate or an international criminal. The lines sure are blurred. I'd say she's a full blown terrorist.

this explains why she and Obama have turned a blind eye to so many things

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Ancient pain...

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: Chadwickus

To give ISIS money is to support them.

Sounds more like blackmail or extortion to me.
"Pay us and we won't hurt you"

What exactly are you implying here? That one of tbe largest cement suppliers in the world is knowingly and willingly financing terrorists?

This is about greed if you ask me.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
How many people have died because of Obama and Hillary?

Christian, Muslim, Yazidi, kurdish.

Right now in Syria Christians are starving because if they try to leave their homes for food snipers shoot them.

Imagine her as president, God help us.
edit on 1-8-2016 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Oh excuse me ,I left out Europe and American.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I lived in exshaw alberta where lafarge has definitely caused massive dust and particle pollution. I almost took a job there and am disgusted aND not surprised.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

Better check again. Her 2nd seizure video just went viral.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   
THE Megawitch of the west ZINGS us again...some things are TOO dangerous.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

I've read that cancer is directly responsible for cancer.

I don't like Hillary either but this attack campaign only confirms what we already know-Trump has no policies so his followers are falling to the lowest common denominator and using smear campaigns.

One nominee nearly got thrown in Jail and another nearly got shot-I think the US is stuck between a rock and another hard rock.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

May?

Glad you got a laugh, but I am unsure what I said that was funny?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Poor Trump supporters, all clinging onto the same straw while banging the same drum.

You know what they say about misery

Don't let me interrupt, you guys keep going on about how its so unfair that the majority of Americans don't want what you want.
Maybe you can cry, moan and slander your way into changing... haha no wait, who would vote for Trump.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: thesungod

The use of the word "may" when it's really more than a "may" was worth my laughter, which was needed then. I thank you for that.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Hillary was also involved in legal work for the notorious WTI (Waste Technologies Industries) toxic waste incinerator in East Liverpool, Ohio, located next to an elementary school and financed by Arkansas based banker Jackson Stephens. Perhaps the Clintons could recommend that the citizens of that sad town should not inhale.

Within this is a convoluted trail if anyone wanted to follow it is to huge to even fit in a person's brain if you seek you find and it is not fun.

Stephens attended the United States Naval Academy, where he met and became friends with a midshipman from Georgia named Jimmy Carter.[3] Upon graduating he joined the Little Rock investment house Stephens Inc., which his brother W. R. "Witt" Stephens had started in 1933. "Forged out of a bible, belt buckle, and bond business," by 1994 Stephens Inc. was listed as one of the biggest institutional shareholders in 30 large multinationals including the Arkansas based firms Tyson Foods, Wal-Mart and Alltel. Stephens is the father of Jackson Stephens, Jr. and Warren Stephens.

THIS PART IS DEEP AllTel and Systematics

1968 – the Stephenses launch Systematics, Inc, a data processing company. In 1990, Systematics was sold to Alltel and became Alltel Information Services (which in turn would be sold to Fidelity Information Systems.)

en.wikipedia.org...

Worthen is partly owned by the Stephens family, one of the richest in America. And the Stephens family, headed by oilman and investment banker Jackson Stephens, and its businesses did more than anyone to bankroll Clinton's political ascendancy.

On Wall Street and elsewhere in the investment community, the perception is that the Stephenses will be among the best-connected businessmen in America when Clinton takes office Wednesday. Just how they might wield that power is a source of intense speculation.

The Stephens family has often been in the thick of political controversy.

The Stephens businesses are often represented by the Rose law firm, where Hillary Clinton has been a partner.

Take a good look at the Rose law firm.
articles.philly.com...
Many of the connections are shown here
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 2-8-2016 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: thesungod

Which is the selfish way to say you were WRONG.
Denouncing claims is actually embracing ignorance, not denying it.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
It's been widely known that Obama and Hillary created Isis, but the US propaganda machine does not mention it. Of course Hillary supporters will claim this is more right wing lunacy...like the email scandal, Benghazi, etc....

If we had real journalists and the media did its job, Hillary would be in jail.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

They probably cloned her and the clone is malfunctioning.

Apparently it's easier to clone humans than sheep. This is probably a big part of MK-Ultra, any mad scientist in their right mind would jump at the chance to do this.

The whistleblower Peter David Beter alleged that this was the case and had been ongoing for quite some time.

No one would ever believe that though even though scientifically it would be quite plausible.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
Its amazing how no reputable outlet has picked this up as fact.

Could you give us a list of these reputable outlets ?

I have noticed.... the same people who hate Trump and are desperately trying to make us hate him are the same people that support ALL official stories in ALL THINGS.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join