It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Time to Repeal the Second Amendment

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAmazingYeti

Full ban. Nobody gets a gun. We melt everything down and use the scrap for public transportation projects.

This has got to be a joke, right?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
You keep thinking that. Look at gun ownership. I think you are in for a VERY rude awakening.

Over 300 million registered weapons in the United States will make for fine scrape. I hope you're alive to see the day we choose peace and love over fear and violence.

Love,

Harry

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: slapjacks
You wish, he is DEAD serious. He really needs a clue

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa
He will NOT answer any questions. Just wants to take our guns. I posted here and in his other thread. He is a troll

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
it's threads like these that need ATS needs a pile of steaming pooh emoji, instead of flags and stars.
i bet the the OP would be into the thousands by now if they did.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Even when HE'S ELECTED it won't

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: intrptr

NOT so fast HE MIGHT HAVE a big BOAT with which he can PLOW into innocent people.
HE did SAY he was with the Yacht club ya know...gives to all the GOOD charities....

I was thinking alternatively of a chain saw, felling trees onto the attackers.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Is it time to repeal the 2nd amendment again, already...?

Good luck with that.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: slapjacks

No. He's serious. Mistaken, but serious.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Why is this at 9 pages? People, we know what the goal of this OP is, so why in the blue hell are we feeding that goal and encouraging it by arguing?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
Why is this at 9 pages? People, we know what the goal of this OP is, so why in the blue hell are we feeding that goal and encouraging it by arguing?

Its so sad to see the all of you guys are so indoctrinated about your pointless gu rights that you feel any opposing view is trolling. Very sad.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
This sentiment is inherently treasonous. Hell, it's almost treasonous to be an American and not own a gun. It should be a duty to be ready to stand up to government tyranny. Never relinquish your guns, you'll end up like the cowardly European cucks that can't even use knives to protect themselves against Muslim aggression. They're so docile they can't even get their hands on tasers.

Never let them take your guns away Americans! In the future I wish for you to be able to freely buy plasma weapons, laser weapons, phasers.. all of it.

Why do liberals always the ignore the reality that if you ban guns only the criminals will have them because they don't care about laws. Can I get a direct answer to this question from a liberal? This is what it all boils down to. Do you support real freedom or are you a spineless coward that wants the government to take care of everything? That's a slippery slope if there ever was one. Give me a direct answer for this.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Pointless?

Do elucidate. Though I can probably guess what you're going to say...if anything...but I don't want to put words in your mouth--or on your computer screen.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Its so sad to see the all of you guys are so indoctrinated about your pointless gu rights that you feel any opposing view is trolling. Very sad.

Don't touch my gu, bro!

LOL!

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Pointless?

Do elucidate. Though I can probably guess what you're going to say...if anything...but I don't want to put words in your mouth--or on your computer screen.

Yes pointless. The right to bear arms was from time and situation that has no bearing on the US in 2016. It's a relic and it was initially designed to allow a citizen to revolt again a corrupt and dangerous government. No one is going to do that today. No one. It's a pointless right.

You have the right to protect yourself by using your very well established police force. Unfortunately the US system is so idiotic that the country us now flooded with firearms. So yes..its too late to turn that back.

And that's why you have shootings every week and we don't. Simple.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Oh, and I never said anything about the OP being a troll... you opened that can of worms trying to defend him from an accusation I did not elucidate.
*sings*
You've got to know when to hold 'em
Know when to fold 'em
Know when to walk away
And know when to run

So now that we've established that you think the OP is trolling, why are you defending him? What's your motive here?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod
Why do liberals always the ignore the reality that if you ban guns only the criminals will have them because they don't care about laws. Can I get a direct answer to this question from a liberal?

After the complete ban goes into effect the cost of ammunition will skyrocket. Then the real criminals, crackheads,addicts and the insane, will never in be able to afford it.

This is what it all boils down to. Do you support real freedom or are you a spineless coward that wants the government to take care of everything? That's a slippery slope if there ever was one. Give me a direct answer for this.

The government is run by the people that I trust and voted for. The government is working to provide more opportunities for everyone... not less.

Thanks Obama

Love,

Harry
edit on 1-8-2016 by TheAmazingYeti because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

So in your opinion, only the government, police, and military have proven they can be responsible with firearms?

That's one of the most frightening notions I could ever fathom. They have actually proven quite the opposite

No, in the OPs opinion all guns will magically disappear because we live in the land of unicorns and rainbows where nobody would ever think of not turning in their firearms, and nobody would ever think "oh, America has no guns now, let's go take their stuff."

Whatever is being smoked or injected is clearly pretty potent.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAmazingYeti

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod
Why do liberals always the ignore the reality that if you ban guns only the criminals will have them because they don't care about laws. Can I get a direct answer to this question from a liberal?

After the complete ban goes into effect the cost of ammunition will skyrocket. Then the real criminals, crackheads,addicts and the insane, will never in be able to afford it.

This is what it all boils down to. Do you support real freedom or are you a spineless coward that wants the government to take care of everything? That's a slippery slope if there ever was one. Give me a direct answer for this.

The government is run by the people that I trust and voted for. The government is working to provide more opportunities for everyone... not less.

Thanks Obama

Love,

Harry

They can't afford guns, yet they still get them.

But wait, if all the guns have magically disappeared, why are we still manufacturing ammunition for them?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Yacht club?!? Just a bunch of whiner liberals sitting around a kiddie pool playing with their dingy...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join