It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Time to Repeal the Second Amendment

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Worth--very worth repeating with editorialized emphases. Nice to read a Mod in agreement with George Washington. THANKS BIG:

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: projectvxn

That is
a hard truth.

WHEN
a govt
ceases
to fear
its citizens,
tyranny
begins
!!!!!

edit on 1/8/2016 by BO XIAN because: tags

edit on 1/8/2016 by BO XIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod
a reply to: ArchAngel_X

A culture of "consensual mass murder"? Slow down.. you're starting to sound like some America hating hippie now.

We don't take kindly to your kind around here. Watch it or you['ll] might come off as some kind of communist sympathiser.

Fixed

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
BEARS REPEATING with emphases:

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: jimmyx

I think framing this in a partisan light is a mistake and I agree with you.

To me,
at this stage of our history,
repealing
the second amendment
is an existential threat.

[for the dictionary challenged:
A THREAT
PUTTING EXISTENCE
AT RISK]

The most powerful nation
on earth
in the hands of
people who
don't fear violent reprisal
is NOT
just dangerous
for us,
but for
the rest of the world.

And, the rest of the world has been suffering from that tyranny for more than 150 years already--and is due, on the near horizon, to suffer immeasurably more--along with CONUS.
edit on 1/8/2016 by BO XIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAmazingYeti

Also, microchip all citizens and place into re-education camps all those who display anti-government sentiment. Those that don't give themselves up shall be eliminated with extreme prejudice with the governments weaponized drones, who can lock onto the chip of a dissident and any human without a chip is a terrorist.

Next time, don't be half-assed with your epiphany.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Who's to blame when people are shot in countries that already ban guns?

What a pathetic thread..

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

I would start by blaming the coward with the gun...

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: intrptr

OOOOO buddy YOU DONE pissed off the tree huggers...FEEL THER WRATH!

.....Dear GOD never let it be said I'm against trees,this is an idiot service announcement......

Ha, did you edit that before or after you saw my tree hugging thread?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

And when it is your own government? Then what.

By the citizens just having guns we have not been invaded on that basis, as well as our own government taking total control. After the second amendment goes, expect several others to follow. Just because you don't need or want a gun doesn't mean no one should.

I'm so glad your superior thinking yacht club mind is capable of telling me and millions of others how to live.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

It couldn't possibly be. It's Hillary, after all.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Hillary...Trump... Doesn't matter... Bushes.. Obama....

They all have agendas... Both parties. They all want one thing, control, and just want to get there different ways.

But geez... How about we just give all of our rights away while we are at it because the second helps us ensure the rest

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

NOPE...,not yet,they're like that..

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

NOPE...,not yet,they're like that..

Its okay, both Grandfathers were foresters by profession. I got forest and trees in my DNA.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I cut slash trees for BLM at San Isabel forest here in Colorado, for a summer. Smaller forests to be sure ,height wise, but JUST tall enough to make you scramble for a widow maker...

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

I cut slash trees for BLM at San Isabel forest here in Colorado, for a summer. Smaller forests to be sure ,height wise, but JUST tall enough to make you scramble for a widow maker...

Hopefully they are blow down or burned, not resourced for the Industrial lumber complex.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

These were beetle kills, They weren't at all building lumbers.
Another crew cut up the big pieces and removed them then stacked the limbs in clearings, in the winter my crew burned the limb piles.
FUN job with Perdium at 17.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
I can't see this ever taking place.

People would sooner turn their guns on their own Gov't than give up any more of their rights.

Exactly!
When there was talk of confiscation a few years ago I went to my local sheriff and asked him straight up what he would do if got an order to collect all the weapons. His statement to me was that he wouldn't risk his deputies' lives to follow an unConstitutional order. Since I'd known him all my life I was pretty sure what his answer would be and he was pretty sure what my reaction would be if someone came to my door asking me to surrender my weapons. His reply to me, "I've shot with you. I'm not going to send someone to take your guns. That is a God given right, not something the president, Congress or the UN can take away." Made me glad I'd voted for him.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

No argument from me.

There is a reason it's the Second amendment, and not the last. After freedom of speech and assembly, it's the most important.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

I'm advocating for a FULL ban. Nobody gets a gun. All deadly weapons that are turned in well be melted down and used for public transportation projects. I'm open to considering other incentives to hand in your weapons

When the U.S. government including private contract mercenary outfits stops seeking war, stops arming and training, through special forces, all three sides of three way border disputes, quits using and exporting cluster bombs, flechette rockets, white phosphorus devices, arrests, convicts and imprisons U.S. citizen, military, intelligence, and foreign contracted criminals against humanity through invasion, occupation, torture, and murder in foreign countries.

Then maybe I'll think about it.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
False premise: Owning a gun is not hate.

Liability insurance is an infringement.

An armed society is a polite, civilized society.

Moving on.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

WELL THERE we are PROGRESS IS MADE!
White Phosphorus is illegal ,THERMOBARICS are cheaper and make a bigger pop.
your government at work.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join