It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cognitive Dissonance of Donald Trump

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: nomoredemsorreps

This thread is about Trump.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

That's your response to the obvious lies? Wow. Are they paying you?

And sorry, it is completely relevant to discuss the obvious cognitive dissonance of Hillary Clinton, if you are attempting to talk about the same aspect and attribute it to Trump. SMH. Typical leftist, fascist response to something you can't respond intelligently to. SMH.
edit on 2-8-2016 by nomoredemsorreps because: added why it is relevant.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

No. No one is paying me anything. I'm simply stating my thinking based on what I see going on.

You think Donald is pristine, and Hillary is crooked. I get your point. I understand why you see it that way. I do.

So - that's out of the way ----- as far as my opinion................... I think both of them are sketchy. In different ways.

Equally sketchy, and equally in the big ring for the same amount of time.....

edit on 8/2/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

No. No one is paying me anything. I'm simply stating my thinking based on what I see going on.

You think Donald is pristine, and Hillary is crooked. I think both of them are sketchy. In different ways.

See, that's what you people do. You attempt to put words in my mouth. Pathetic. Pray tell, show me where I say anything remotely like 'Trump is pristine'. I've listed my concerns about Trump numerous times. Learn to read, and learn to understand that people don't appreciate having people try to stuff words in their mouths they didn't say. SMH.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
What's it called when a boxer intentionally loses a fight? The word escapes me now.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

See, that's what you people do. You attempt to put words in my mouth.

WHAT?

Okay - you have issues with Trump. That's great, and I'm glad to hear it.
Okay!

So, why, then --- why would you call me "you people"? Why won't you clarify your position in language that makes it more precise and accurate? Why accuse the rest of us.....the scary "we people" !!!..... of trying to shoot your thoughts down!!!?????

What is that?
edit on 8/2/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I don't think we have to worry about Mr. Trump. He will, by my calculation manage to alienate ALL the women by the time the election rolls around in November. He has a good start already.

Without women and minorities, Donald is finished.

His campaign strategy almost seems designed to lose. His staff is in melt down mode and he is almost out of money.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah, I do exactly worry about that. Have to remember that Trump was best friends with the Clintons, and his daughter is best friends with Chelsea. I am jaded enough to realize that it is very possible that Trump is a ruse, and going to implode at some point. If that's the case, I'll find someone else to vote for.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
What's it called when a boxer intentionally loses a fight? The word escapes me now.

"Take a dive" that's what it looks like Trump is trying to do. He can't be that stupid....can he????

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

WHAT?

Okay!

So, why, then --- why would you call me "you people"? Why won't you clarify your position in language that makes it more precise and accurate? Why accuse the rest of us.....the scary "we people" !!!..... of trying to shoot your thoughts down!!!?????

What is that?

Why do you keep failing to respond about the video I put up? Explain that. Because *that* is exactly why I don't understand why *anyone* would discuss the cognitive 'dissonance' of Donald Trump, when the proof of her dissonance is blatant. At least you have to discuss his dissonance. Of hers, there is no doubt. As you would know if you watched the video. But you seem to respond to everything BUT that video. Curious.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I don't think he or the Clintons have TRUE FRIENDS, like we think of friends. When one of their "friends" is down and out, or gets a serious disease, that person is kicked to the curb and life goes on without missing a beat.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Take a dive.

Do you know why fighters do this? To get paid.

This bid for the presidency by Trump has always been about only 2 things for him: ego and $$$$$.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Do you actually believe that there is any living human who knows everything about everything and is totally savvy about everything.......

????

Really?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: carewemust

"Take a dive" that's what it looks like Trump is trying to do. He can't be that stupid....can he????

THAT's the word I couldn't recall.. a "DIVE". Donald Trump may be Taking a Dive! He's not stupid enough to keep insulting people without understanding that there will be ramifications. If you watch the interviews and speeches...his insults are measured and thought out. Not off the cuff at all.

Thank-you for jogging my memory, Olaru12!

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: nomoredemsorreps

WHAT?

Okay!

What is that?

Why do you keep failing to respond about the video I put up? Explain that. Because *that* is exactly why I don't understand why *anyone* would discuss the cognitive 'dissonance' of Donald Trump, when the proof of her dissonance is blatant. At least you have to discuss his dissonance. Of hers, there is no doubt. As you would know if you watched the video. But you seem to respond to everything BUT that video. Curious.

Those people do not accept hillary has done anything wrong
Its all loony rightwing sexist hogwash
She has to be the first woman in office
Ho's before bro's

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

They are equally suspect. Do you really not get that?

In two different categories, but both with the same length of service.......

she has a track record, just like he does.
Pick one. I guess....

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
MSNBC running a segment on The Last Word about Trumps mental health. Saying there are now serious concerns that Mr Trump is mentally ill. They just ran down the list of NPD symptoms stating most people won't display all of the symptoms/traits and most not even half. But Trump exhibits every one every day every time he's on camera.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Olivine

Take a dive.

Do you know why fighters do this? To get paid.

This bid for the presidency by Trump has always been about only 2 things for him: ego and $$$$$.

What's sad is that the entire GOP now seems to be working to help Hillary Clinton get elected. I THINK the GOP-led House of Representatives have dropped their attempt to indict Hillary Clinton for clearly committing perjury. Has Donald Trump complained about this, or the total lack of GOP actions to keep Hillary out of the White House? NOPE!

Of course, Hillary Clinton has so many grenades strapped to her pantsuit, that one could go off at any time and finish her before November 8th. But for the most part, the White House is hers to lose.

As an avid Trump supporter, I hate saying what I just did, but personal bias for Trump means nothing when a dis-tasteful reality that's out of my control seems to be taking over.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
🎼🎶🎵🎵🎷🎺🎻🎸🎺🎤🎵🎶🎼🎹🎻🎷🎺🎸🎵🎵🎶🎤🎼🎶🎶🎻🎹🎸

Just a little musical break.
edit on 822016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Trump is a streetfighter. The only rules of engagement he cares about are his own *shrug*

Typical hearing what libs want to hear. Khan has every right to speak. He has no right to expect us to believe his assumptions.

She is overwhelmed with grief after 12 years?

Lies about Putin, I'll give you that one. Is it as bad as lying to America about how your Arab Spring and anti-terrorism policies are utter failures and you can't protect people in your own department despite them asking for help dozens of times? Or compromising national security? Or attacking women who were sexually assaulted by your husband?

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join