It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cognitive Dissonance of Donald Trump

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Yes because Johnson (a guy that supports TPP) or Stein are the only 2 options out there...

Hillary, Trump, Johnson, or Stein. Who else is there to vote for? Are you just not going to vote?

I have voted for a republican 1 time.. and third party every other time starting with Perot the first time.

Congratulations. You want a cookie?

That is what frustrates me a ton, seeing so many other wise intelligent people being reduced to no you arguments over two people that should never so much as sniff the oval office... yet the majority of the voting populace will continue to run around in circles yapping while the crooks in DC clean out whats left in the bank.

Yea sure whatever. I don't care about your opinion about me. I already told you you missed my point and I don't feel like having this tedious conversation about how you tell me your opinions about how you dislike hillary like they are facts and I'm an idiot for not agreeing with you.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Trump isn't comatose or dead.

Nope, he's not.
You know what else he is NOT? Able to see how he is. He's too wrapped up in himself to have any insight into himself.
He's inconsistent.

He's only a few steps away from word salad.
So how about you stop talking about me, as well as what you know nothing about. mk?

Trump is a typical. Functional, yes. Healthy physically, yes. Functionally Healthy? - not mentally. So just get over yourself.
Prove to us that you can do it. He never will be able to do that, ever.

You get over yourself. You talk about yourself ad nauseum. Prove to us you can do it.

You don't like what Trump says. We get it.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

There is enough cognitive dissonance with both these two to go around.
I do not disagree with what you have put forth about Trump. The only reason I see is the fact the GOP has done such a poor job ,Trump was able to rally all the anger to secure his nom.

By the same token, the cognitive dissonance it takes to nominate the walking scandal that is Hillary Clinton is at least as much as with Trump.

LOL the only ones that appear sane are the bernie supporters.

link   
what? do we vote for the lesser of two evils?

Well they don't come much more dishonest then Hillary.

edit on 1-8-2016 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-8-2016 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

a reply to: olaru12

Why did he feel the need to mock a disabled man? That is a sign of insecurity in a stressful situation.

I think he mocked him because the reporter was backing away from his own story, but I don't claim special insight into Trump's mind like others seem to do.

Apparently you have enough insights into Trumps mind to ascertain his stress levels. Now who's playing armchair Therapist?

pwned.....?

I said it appears he is not stressed. Owned.

It appears to me that he IS stressed from his body language, syntax and obvious insecurity revealed by his mocking anyone that disagrees with him.
No Class!!

I think he gets stressed when he doesn't get his way.

Typical bully behavior.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
what? do we vote for the lesser of two evils?

Well the don't come much more dishonest then Hillary.

You've been "played" to focus on her negativity.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

a reply to: olaru12

Why did he feel the need to mock a disabled man? That is a sign of insecurity in a stressful situation.

I think he mocked him because the reporter was backing away from his own story, but I don't claim special insight into Trump's mind like others seem to do.

Apparently you have enough insights into Trumps mind to ascertain his stress levels. Now who's playing armchair Therapist?

pwned.....?

I said it appears he is not stressed. Owned.

It appears to me that he IS stressed from his body language, syntax and obvious insecurity revealed by his mocking anyone that disagrees with him.
No Class!!

He's rough around the edges, I'll give you that. But if I have to choose between rough around the edges and the Orwellian euphemism of political speak, I choose rough around the edges.
edit on 1-8-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I mean she seems serious and I'm glad we'll finally get a female president, but I still really don't like her much. I just know that her policies will at least bearable for this country. Hopefully she gives Bernie a cabinet post so he can continue to influence her.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

It isn't about me - it's about Trump and the potential for him to be POTUS.

Dude, what are you, twelve?
I have no interest in what he says except that he has a huge scary following who don't realize that he is not stable. I don't even disagree with his platform in many ways. I just know that he's nuts....and it would be scary and upsetting for the world to have a megalomaniac in the Oval Office who thinks that building a stupid wall is all it will take (but of course the wall has to say TRUMP in really big letters first. Then it will be clear he owns it. Us. We are his. He owns us.)

He is not able to stay focused on the task without reacting like a child to everything anyone else says about him.

edit on 8/1/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

3'rd party candidate??....this is why nobody is too fond of a 3'rd party candidate....read Article 1, section 2, clause 3 of the constitution....in this 2016 election, the republicans in congress would have the power to elect the next President.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

lol
like i said NOT Trump

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

So how about a paragraph or two outlining his philanthropic endeavors. Just to warm us up to him.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

The OP... the OP mentioned womaniser and it was implied to be derogatory.

I find that extremely offensive and I think that comments like that shows the true colours of OP, that this person is doling out these frivolous and extremely insulting comments from a place of privilege. She really ought to check that privilege by herself but since she isn't I'm doing it for her. Being unaware is no excuse these days, it's 2016 folks..

You're allowed to be offended by my use of the word 'womanizer', although I'm not sure of WHY it's offensive to you. And as regards a "place of privilege"... what in the world do you mean?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Annee

I mean she seems serious and I'm glad we'll finally get a female president, but I still really don't like her much. I just know that her policies will at least bearable for this country. Hopefully she gives Bernie a cabinet post so he can continue to influence her.

Politics (and law) is a dirty game. And I'm her age, so I know how difficult its been for her to get to this level.

She's been "Swift Boated" to create a negative "bullseye" focus.

I've followed online/radio politics, at least since 1999. Every person I heard interviewed that worked with her (Dems & Reps, etc) - - had only positive stuff to say about her. The first thing each mentioned was her intelligence. These are real people who actually know her and worked with her. Too me it says a lot.

I don't know her personally, I doubt anyone in these discussions on ATS does. When I first started with Conspiracies, there was a site called "Bush Bones" - - - pretty much the same crap speculation (not facts) that are dumped on Hillary.

She's very intelligent, highly motivated, experienced, politically career focused from an early age, and seriously wants this.

The last thing she wants to do is screw it up.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Once again, your feelings, your diagnosis, your fears, what you know, what you disagree with, your interests—I'm sorry but I do not care.

Criticizing a Trump presidency before it has happened is nonsensical, especially when comparing the pros and cons of both candidates.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Wow. No attempt to understand the nuance of my words. What's the point of talking to you again?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh
I will counter with Hillary Clinton. There is enough here to bury the b!tch.

I would vote for Negan over her.

Who cares about "words" and "feels".

Find another hero.

Enough said.

I will counter that Trump is the obvious establishment pick. The power players, the powers that be, the illuminati, whatever you want to call them, Trump is their man. The powers are most influential and exercise the most power out of Israel/Mossad & supporting factions of US politicians that align themselves with that group.

They are the ones who are behind the mass migration in the Middle East:

And Trump is already in bed with them, he's jumping at the chance to lick their boots. He's already doing it actually, with his talk about "radical Muslims" and "extremist Muslims are the biggest threat to the US." The biggest threat is and has been Mossad committing false flags and blaming it on Muslims. Funding and rallying extremist groups like Al-Q. Creating double-agents like Abu Nidal - who's long history of terrorist actions only ever benefitted Mossad/Israel but always indicted Palestine.

Hillary has had a half dozen 'hacks' and 'leaks' and there is an army of keyboard warriors destroying her online, across all forums, news-aggregators, on reddit, etc. The silence on her controversies in the media is actually damaging her right now. Every single web site seems to have negative stories on HRC. Some of them made up. I read one convoluted BS story claiming she was insider trading, citing talk about a VC effort forming a new energy company. It's a private company! No one can be that dumb..... and Trump-ganda is populating all the boards from here to the dark ends of the net. Speak bad about Trump where they have negative voting, or even just acknowledge manipulation that might implicate him and expect to go big into the minus -.

At any given time, the front page of numerous conspiracy forums are all anti-Hillary topics, pro-Trump. The think tanks who cooked up the current push are well aware of the conspiracy culture and how much it gets disseminated. Even politicians keep tabs on conspiracy postings.

We live in a world of cognitive dissonance, which is only getting worse by the day, which mean conspiracy culture is eventually going to be the hidden 'mainstream' which everyone follows and believes but no one will admit to it.

In any case, if Hillary was as corrupt and powerful as people seem to imply, she wouldn't have suffered so badly from all these 'hacks' and 'leaks'. Who didn't suffer? Well, in all her leaks the CFR (Council on Foreign Relations) materials were 100% redacted.

Can someone also explain why Benghazi was the longest single event congressional investigation ever? It was investigated longer than 9/11. Right there should tell you something.

Trump is out saying "The Muslims were dancing and cheering when the Twin Towers fell." No they weren't. That was the Israeli 'students' aka: Mossad agents. which is well documented.

He's also out saying he's going to team up with Israel and bomb Iran if he has to. WHAT? Iran hasn't done anything to deserve being bombed, besides kick the CIA out of their country.

Trump is a Zionist Stooge. How people don't see this is seriously troubling.

....the Zionist Lobby has significant leverage over the Executive branch, as well as the ability to make sure that the Lobby's perspective on Israel is widely reflected in the mainstream media. They claim that the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) in particular has a stranglehold on the U.S. Congress, due to its ability to reward legislators and congressional candidates who support its agenda, and to punish those who challenge it.

This book was written using all mainstream, official policy and approved actions, documented accounts, etc. Of course discussing the truth, and realities is forbidden, so the author was still called an anti-Semite, even though he states Zionist-policies are bad for the US, and for Israelis, and it has nothing to do with racism. Arguing people are racist/anti-semites because they don't agree with Israel/Mossad/Zionist interventionist policies & false flag operations is like saying your racist towards black people because you oppose the drone program in Pakistan.

It's no surprise Hillary is being pushed as anti-Semitic either. Indicative of her not being the pick of the power-controllers who are looking to progress their long term Middle East plans. Trump is preeminently agreeing with their objectives and publicly declaring his support, pushing the manufactured "evil scary Islamic jihadi radicals - be afraid" while also trying to rewrite history and say Muslim's were dancing when the towers fell, when we all know it was Mossad agents.

edit on 1-8-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

link   
He lies so much he can't remember his own lies, and he's getting much more careful and more nervous because he's getting called on it. Too bad it can't be undone. Bet he'd love a little of the Mandela about now.

Pathological. How anyone can excuse this kind of thing over and over and over. again..for whatever reason...is insanity.
edit on 8/1/2016 by ~Lucidity because: one too many nows.

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

So how about a paragraph or two outlining his philanthropic endeavors. Just to warm us up to him.

I couldn't be bothered. I would suggest doing one's own research instead of replacing someone else's opinions with our own.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join