It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary & Trump Twitter fight

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
This country is run by childish adults. Thats how they clawed their way to the top, by playing sandbox rues as only kids can.

Its my sandbox, you can't play. Bwah, I'm taking my toys and going home.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

I did in OP.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
how easily persuaded am I ?
- asked no one during this election campaign, ever....

I think the media's job here is done, no matter what format.
I've never seen an election season with this much gullibility and inanity.

we're the real puppets dangling from their strings.
edit on 1-8-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I don't care for either of them, especially Trump, but.... "ask BIll' I'm lmmfao!!!!!

#shotsfired

-Alee

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
hoax
although poes law is in effect here..this doesn't seem even remotely absurd of a net dialog given who we are discussing...but yeah, its a fake.

never believe any tweet screencap..either its linked, or backed by a sourced reputable organization that they themselves archived upon seeing..otherwise..its to be assumed a photoshop or fake tweet program.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
hoax
although poes law is in effect here..this doesn't seem even remotely absurd of a net dialog given who we are discussing...but yeah, its a fake.

never believe any tweet screencap..either its linked, or backed by a sourced reputable organization that they themselves archived upon seeing..otherwise..its to be assumed a photoshop or fake tweet program.

Quick example

direct link or didn't happen.
edit on 1-8-2016 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
With all the ways there are to fake tweets, it is really easy to make a mistake.

The exchange is quite a zinger (in Trump's favor). The thing is, I can't imagine Hillary actually saying the "set up line."

Anyway. No harm no foul.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
considering we can't get a direct link to the tweets, this needs to be tossed in the HOAX bin

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Ohmygod I am so glad somebody brought this here. My wife showed me this like a week ago and I was going to post it up here under Jokes but i dont use twitter or facebook. Hah.

This is epic. Scary because this is what the world of even politics have devolved to with the advent of social media but hey sometimes you just gotta laugh at it.

Ask Bill. Lmao.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
After digging some more. This is fake and appears only in the mobile format.

MODS- to the skunk works please!

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Fake or not.

HILARIOUS!

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Agreed, but I don't like to post BS.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
You know it's fake because Hillary would not engage in direct conversation like that.

She won't even do debates and her interviews are all scripted by her people. She certainly wouldn't engage in a confrontation with a Twitter pro such as Trump.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
So fake, this is not on either one of their Twitter accounts.

People will believe such stupid things with out doing their own research, what a joke.

This whole election is such a joke!

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I read this title and I shed a tear for humanity that this is even a thing..

A "Twitter fight".. wow... a sad day for humanity, politics has more than ever become vacuous entertainment. I mean it's a little bit entertaining but this is the end of the line for Western civilisation. It's not gonna get better than this before it gets a whole lot worse, we have reached the heights of decadence now the imminent collapse is all we've got left. Treasure all the conveniences of modern society while it still lasts..

*Have to check this # out*

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
The two people I've wanted to vote for the least in my lifetime to date are arguing with one another over social media now. Go home 2016, you're drunk.

I guess at least I can permit myself to see the humor in it. I guess.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Jennyfrenzy

It actually appears on a mobile format, but not in desktop format.

I've learned now a common internet hoaxing trick.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join