It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hoping to log out for until i find more work

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Peppycat, my deep unmitigated thoughts are with you.

When i read your story it touched me deeply.

I know you have a solid belief in Jesus, perhaps a church nearby can assist you some help?

Please take care wherever you are, and whatever your situation.

May the peace that is yours surpass all understanding.

Good things will come!

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

Peppycat,

You're ATS family! You always have us. Sometimes the kindness of strangers (even if they are just internet pals) means more than real family. As everyone has already stated, do not go to the streets if you can help it! Day to day living is the worst for your psyche and it is demotivational poster reality. Bouncing back from that takes a while.

Best wishes and all hopes and prayers for you! Hope life works out for you as you can tell we all care about you! The world is better with you in it... so is ATS!

Love,

TEOT

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Sorry to hear. Hang in there, as there's usually hardships before the calm. Wishing the best of luck to you. Also, check in when you can.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Dear Peppycat,

I am praying for you. I have been homeless before due to being robbed and extreme domestic violence. Lost my cat in the process as well which I have never recovered from.

There are now some animal shelters that will hold your cats for you while you find another place to live. Not sure where you live, but you could check it online (libraries).

The church will help you, libraries have wifi and are quiet.

If you ever feel that low, or afraid you can always go to an ER and tell them you don't feel safe. They will help you with multiple resources, housing included.

Craigslist: you can sell belongings for cash, also advertises roommates.

Would hate for you to give up!

Godspeed

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: paperdoll Thankk you for your kindness...my last work manager and me might reconcile differences and its now up to her to make the next move... so then I may be blessed with two states of energy transference and absortion...two ''jobs'' as americans put the title of woerk...
so I hpe and pray things are balance, even fair and safe for work... thank you take care...

pep.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

My heart just broke a little.

You're in my thoughts and I hope you get out of your bad situation, even if it takes years to get out of. Never give up. Baby steps. Hang in there.

I love you,
Lou.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Just an observation here; the statement....

...and its now up to her to make the next move...

...is flawed logic (and may be part of the problem). The "next move" is ALWAYS YOURS! Expecting others to act to determine the course of destiny in your life is a fool's errand.

YOU, and no one else, are in control of your future.

edit on 8/5/2016 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion thanks to you and relra I found some safe space from recieving the good thoughts of all being nice...manifesting a safe space for me...it is a real good thing,...
will try to respond to everyones kindess...when I feel better, completely..
just been going through too much pretending that everthing is dandy and happy...thanks you .
I am still with my fur child so that's a bit of heavenly joy...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join