It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hoping to log out for until i find more work

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Thanks for being nice, I might be living on the streets and will not have any WiFi... so I appreciate all the kind folks and hopefully I die in peace in nature with my body unviolated...
many things have been stolen from my room and property the people I live with are violent and disrespectful...no matter how I try to care for them ...they wish me dead and I pay rent...and can't work because I can't sleep from the insane yelling and loud music.
my time here has been a good learning experience if I am alive after August I might return...I do not like this planet and will find peace soon...I pray...
please if you truly do not hate me, pray for my soul...thank you good by.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

You should try to hang in where you are, peppy. It's dangerous on the streets. I will pray for you.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Surely you live near someone on here who can help?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   

I can't express how sad I am to hear about all of that, Peppy.

I hope you can stay with family if you can't continue living where you are.

I don't know where you live or I would try to find alternatives for you (homeless shelters, etc.).

I agree with reldra, staying where you are is better than living on the streets no matter what.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   

I don't know how to help but if there is anything I can do just say something and Ill try and help you even if you just need a phone number for someone to call. I went homeless shortly after I got out of the service and it was not a good experience, if your paying the rent start kicking people out.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   

I can't help but feel sad at your post, your situation, especially as I have come to know you this past 12 months or so. We haven't directly spoken before (that I can recall) but I enjoy your twilight zone-type contributions immensely, and going by the crew in the Shed and elsewhere here, I am certainly not alone with these thoughts about you.

What town do you live in? Would you be willing to permanently relocate to another town/state/country? Do you have any restrictions or limitations for work? Do you have any qualifications and/or areas of expertise?

Let's see if the ATS and wider readership community cannot assist.

This life is about helping, not ignoring and you are a genuinely good person - this I know.

Go to free Maccas, shopping mall, other free wifi hotspots or something and keep in contact with this community.

Stay safe and take care my friend, I'll monitor this thread for any further contributions from you and please feel free to PM me at any time if you want to talk.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Things always appear darkest before the dawn.

I've enjoyed your contributions over the past few months. I'm sorry your life has taken the turn it has. I'm not one to attempt the blowing of sunshine, rainbows and unicorns up peoples skirts. I've always been of the mind set of bold and straight forward head on actions to extreme situations.

You're in one of those moments I gather from your post. Depression is easy to fall into, I know that for a fact from my own life experiences. But ever the optimist, Whatever it is you're going through, remember, this too shall pass.

Proverbial Silver lining?

That has yet to reveal or manifest itself to you. Rest assured, you have what it takes in you to deal with whatever life tosses your way.

Looking forward to your continuing contributions whenever they resume, if temporarily interrupted.

edit on 1-8-2016 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   
That is such sad news Peppy. If I can help feel free to ask and I'll do what I can. Check my avi for my location. I know life can be incredibly hard and I've been where you are right now but please please don't give up. My thoughts and prayers are with you and I know there are tons of people here who care also.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Seems to be a pretty talented writer from some of the stuff I've read.

Shame to witness this level of depression.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   

I hope someone from your area will get in touch with you and offer some good advice. There'll be community centres or charities who can offer support and options. It isn't done on ATS, but you could post the general area where you are in case someone here can give specific advice. I can say I live in Liverpool (for example) without giving district, zip-code or street names.

If you have people squatting in your property, have you tried the police? Are they refusing rent? Stealing? All criminal offences, right?

If it isn't your property, you should still seek advice from a relevant charity or counselling service. These are 'solutions' rather than sympathy and it sounds like help should outrun sympathy here

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Peppycat. If I buy you a bus ticket somewhere, say to family or friends, would that help?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   

You don't often make sense to me, but you seem to have a good heart. I hope things work out for you. Don't give up.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Please let us know where are you so we can try to help you.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Sorry to hear about your current situation. I wish you all the best during this difficult time and send potent, positive vibes your way.

Stay strong, you can get through this and experience peace, safety and happiness in the near future. Don't believe, know that you can.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Don't roam the streets, it's dangerous. We don`t know each other and it is unclear to me where you're located.
But if youŕe by chance in europe/germany, I could organize shelter and work (through the church) if everything else fails. But please don't do anything you would regret or cant regret afterwards.
I flagged this and the only reason I write it is others might also.

A U2U will do.
edit on 1-8-2016 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I'm so sorry you are going through this-you writings are quite fun but I know you are in not a good place. If you are in the Atlanta area-please contact me. I have extra bedrooms; live in a quiet peaceful area-sounds like you need a vacay at a spa! Being sincere-I do care; as others here seem very sincere with their concern; you are not alone.
edit on 1-8-2016 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

I've read a lot of your posts and you seem like a genuinely good person. I know what it's like living and fighting with people I live with. It sucks really bad. Do you think that this will blow over? I know you said they do things that you don't like though. I love music but I would hate the loud music and yelling too. Would it be possible to work and deal with the lack of sleep so that you can have money to get out of there? I know it can be hard though, to a afford your own place, even with a job. Well, I hope everything calms down for you and I prayed for you and your animals.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Oh Peppy - please don't go to the streets. You are a sweet soul and plus don't you have some beloved cats with you? That environment would be so difficult for you to deal with.

I live in the Dallas/Fort Worth area and also live part time in Austin...I know of many resources that can help you in both of these areas, or I can probably find some help through these resources for other major US cities.

If you wish, PM me and I will try to help.

You have real talent. I have enjoyed your short story contributions. You are in the thoughts of many ATS members today and we want to help you get out of this situation.

Blessings.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Hi Peppycat...

I'm really in 2 minds as to what I may say to you. I thought you were going to hang around as you had some battle to start at Cern this month? Have I misunderstood you? You sound like a person that's found themselves in situations that are draining. You certainly have gone through a lot. I wish you would seek some help. If as you suspect curses have been "thrown at you" then get yourself some help asap, even it means something like emergency room treatment at a hospital where your health can be monitored.

We care for you here at ATS - you are a valued human.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
We're with you peppycat. Know that we care about you and we send good vibes your way. I wish you an easy path, wherever life takes you. Hang in there!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join