It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Goddess Kali

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   

I heard about a coven, who tried to summon a goddess, usually it ends in a disaster..

Kala (time) is the power which makes use of and destroys worlds. Kali is the energy, represented as a goddess associated with Shiva, when he decides that one era is over and plunges the worlds into darkness, where they sleep in complete bliss.

Only Kali, the power of time, has also the power to protect those who appeal to her for help and put their trust in her.

Kali, the black one,who is the incarnation of darkness thus has two aspects;

-First, terrible dread for the wicked, who will see their destruction get closer each day.
- Second, freeing the oppressed, who see their detachment rewarded by great spiritual communion with their Creator, and the just assemble together after death.

When all is destroyed and time comes to an end, the true nature of eternal night will be revealed to us as great happiness and infinite peace.
edit on 201681 by tikbalang because: image

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Kali is my gal. I love it when she walks on my back.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

Cool a little learning in the morning is good do other Hindu Gods like Hanuman and Brahman.
I bet you get some in this thread going on how she is a demon and a destroyer not understanding what she does and represents.

Oh and Kali rocks.

Kali Kelllll!
edit on 1-8-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Just found this also :O

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

When I need walls torn down, I call on Kali. She is very reliable and often too much so. I've recently had an extremely potent experience working with her on somebody I've been seeing. It worked but the side-consequences, while neutral, are often undesirable.

My personal gods can be delightfully frightening but even I hesitate at length when considering working with Kali.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Send her to me so I can bind her in he Name of Yeshua and send her to the pit.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: NOTurTypical

Yeah, I'll get right on that.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: NOTurTypical

She's not real. Just one of those lying fallen ones. Probably not even female, from what I've read.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

A billion people would disagree with you.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

A billion people would disagree with you.

Total world population 7.225 billion. If statistics are called upon, it looks like I'd be in the majority.

However, my dad always used to say "17 quadrillion flies can't be wrong - eat s#it".

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

She's not real. Just one of those lying fallen ones. Probably not even female, from what I've read.

She's not a real what? You say she's might be a "lying fallen one"... so does that make her real or not real?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

She's not a real what? You say she's might be a "lying fallen one"... so does that make her real or not real?

From a Christian standpoint, not a 'real Godess' because there is only one God, she'd be a lesser being, by definition, a demon.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   

From a Christian standpoint, not a 'real Godess' because there is only one God, she'd be a lesser being, by definition, a demon.

Oh, from a Christian standpoint. I see. Their standpoint dismisses everything else therefore their standpoint becomes so saturated in exclusion, it becomes meaningless to the rest of us.

To me, it's sometimes difficult to distinguish between demons, angels, and gods. But I find it's not really necessary in most cases for me to do what I want to do. In many cases, one entity could fulfill all three roles, depending on the context.

One woman's demon is another woman's goddess. Just saying.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   

a reply to: NOTurTypical

Yeah, I'll get right on that.

Lol, if you tried the demon would return to you and take its rage out on you, whether you were standing in your circle on the floor or not. You know you cannot summon a demon and send it to a Christian under the blood covenant with the Son of the Living God.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Oh, from a Christian standpoint. I see. Their standpoint dismisses everything else therefore their standpoint becomes so saturated in exclusion, it becomes meaningless to the rest of us.

To me, it's sometimes difficult to distinguish between demons, angels, and gods. But I find it's not really necessary in most cases for me to do what I want to do. In many cases, one entity could fulfill all three roles, depending on the context.

One woman's demon is another woman's goddess. Just saying.

Pantheistic 'gods' are inherently weaker than an absolute monotheistic God. Pantheistic gods can be played off, one against another, and are always subservient to "the realm of the gods" which has its own rules limiting them.

An absolute monotheistic God is outside of, above and beyond its 'plane of existence' or of anything created. God cannot be manipulated like gods within a pantheon.

edit on 1/8/2016 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   

No. She is real, she is a principality demon. These witches and warlocks or high priests of the Church of Satan can summon her up to to their bidding. They have specific incantations to bring up different demons.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Excuse me, do you want to say that you used "kali" on someone else?

If so, would that not mean you used another god/being to influence anothers life?
What gives you the right? If I may ask, since you were a bit unclear.

edit on 1-8-2016 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   

From the Christian perspective, everyone is deceived but them. Anything outside of their belief system is of the "Devil". They are the only group on the planet that have the truth, and you better listen! Repent you heathen!

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Awww Monday morning, the mud pitters are up early. Do you think a little more vitrol will make the world all better ? Hay, aren't some of you supposed to be working ? what are you doing surfing and expounding about foreign gods you scarcely know ? Seem like you are going to great lengths to verbally abuse.....

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Learning about other cultures and religions isn't a bad thing.
Some have come in calling her a demon because they are in a rival religion. I don't follow any religion but I do enjoy the Hindu tales.
Insults? would it be insulting to any Hindu members to be told Kali the destroyer of demons is a demon? yeah.
But I expect nothing else from the religious always attacking other religions.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join