It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Epiphany About The Powers That Be (TPTB)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
We come from all circles of life, all paths traveled in many different ways and yet we remain selfish by clinging to our own constructs of reality.

Through out the decades and years before, and those to still come, we've always been saying "Oh it's the TPTB that are to blame". Surely that is true and yet one must wonder as to why? Throughout history mankind has always seemed to have fought against great evil and when great evil such as the TPTB presented itself we've always united to fight against it.

Then is not the TPTB the same great evil that we will eventually unite against? Does it not imply that the concept of -

"That an act of great evil can be for the greater good!"

-is true?

Like children we curse them, blame them and hate them full heartily; and yet in truth we could be merely arrogant and blind to the concept that is outside of our own understanding. Don't get me wrong I do not really support the idea of the rumors of murder and certain agendas that some conspiracy theorists have shed light on about the TPTB - That is if they are 100% true!

Which is why I believe we need to grasp a deeper understanding of TPTB before labeling them traitors of mankind. Wouldn't it be funny if their acts of evil turn out to be what unites us and saves us?

In my 24 years of existence on this Earth, I will say that I have only encountered 1 unselfish human, although those that I though were unselfish used their kindness for their own personal agendas. Maybe that is why we need the TPTB because many of us and truly live by the mentality -

If it doesn't effect me, than it is not my problem to deal with!

- Maybe they are the only ones that will make us all finally put aside the singularity egotism and work together for a united purpose?

Or, I could be completely insane and my theory is nothing but ramblings of a man locked inside a mental institution

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheChuckster

Then is not the TPTB the same great evil that we will eventually unite against? Does it not imply that the concept of -

"That an act of great evil can be for the greater good!"

-is true?

Allow me to take up the opposite position.

No.
No it is not.

We the people, throughout history have always believed their was an enemy. And that we could defeat him. What is happening now is new. For the first turn, we the people are just as familiar with propaganda and manipulation as The Powers That Be. They conjure enemies, incite the public, and get us to take swings at pitches in the dirt.

All these wars are bankers wars. Perhaps going all the way back through history. Like our modern art has been expressing since the 70's. There are no countries, there are no enemies. There are only petrodollars.

So who are The Powers That Be?

Simple.

According to Homer they are the gods who watched the Greeks sack & burn Troy.

THEY control all media, except computer games, but they are working on it.

Mike Grouchy

edit on 31-7-2016 by mikegrouchy because: format

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikegrouchy
Allow me to take up the opposite position.

No.
No it is not.

We the people, throughout history have always believed their was an enemy. And that we could defeat him. What is happening now is new. For the first turn, we the people are just as familiar with propaganda and manipulation as The Powers That Be. They conjure enemies, incite the public, and get us to take swings at pitches in the dirt.

All these wars are bankers wars. Perhaps going all the way back through history. Like our modern art has been expressing since the 70's. There are no countries, there are no enemies. There are only petrodollars.

So who are The Powers That Be?

Simple.

According to Homer they are the gods who watched the Greeks sack & burn Troy.

THEY control all media, except computer games, but they are working on it.

Mike Grouchy

Interesting, Is there a way to get in touch with these so called gods? I presume it would rather be a very interesting conversation.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Interesting, Is there a way to get in touch with these so called gods? I presume it would rather be a very interesting conversation.

Just look in the mirror.

Mike Grouchy
edit on 31-7-2016 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Let's say they consider themselves "the greater good". They assault the populace with false flags, nutritionless food, propagandized news, brainwashing public education, a surveillance state without privacy. They have effectively eliminated any element of choice. Are we supposed to buy that this is good?

If I kidnapped you, tortured you in a cell and said "if you are truly worthy of survival you will come out stronger", you'd hate me, right? So why would you consider world controllers to be the good guys?

If torture and lying to us is the only means of unification, then uniting obviously wasn't a decent proposal to begin with.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Just look in the mirror.

Mike Grouchy

Wait how do you know that?

Does that even work?
edit on 1-8-2016 by TheChuckster because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Here is a twist, what if there is not really any Powers that BE... What if it is all just an empty room covered with a couple centuries worth of dust. What if what we are seeing is the direct result of real people knee jerking because of one or two Genital Idiots who suicide by cop by being stupid about it. What if we have the leaders we got because that is what people really did vote for? Can you handle that world a world with out TPTB?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoBaZ
Here is a twist, what if there is not really any Powers that BE... What if it is all just an empty room covered with a couple centuries worth of dust. What if what we are seeing is the direct result of real people knee jerking because of one or two Genital Idiots who suicide by cop by being stupid about it. What if we have the leaders we got because that is what people really did vote for? Can you handle that world a world with out TPTB?

That is also a true possibility that the resulting situations are due to the selfish nature of mankind, and thusly everything that has occurred is because of the direct fact that we caused it. Yeh, I could handle that world and yet at the same time I would say that maybe such world should be destroyed?

Then we must question - Is humanity a lost cause? Does someone else deserve a chance? Maybe?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoBaZ

So when the IMF did a pump & dump to Indonesia...

... and Indonesia burned, that was planned and executed by a couple "of centuries worth of dust" in "an empty room"?

Indonesian Riots 1998, after the IMF cut off food and fuel subsidies

I mean how far do you want me to go back. I figure the reader is up to date on all the riots that have toppled countries around the world recently. Via communications companies, using social media on the citizens of other countries. I mean they are not even hiding the strings of power.

Egypts' Mubarik was offered a social media monitoring solution, but he didn't want to pay that much, before his country threw him out.

Mike Grouchy

edit on 1-8-2016 by mikegrouchy because: format

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   
From my point of view TPTB is spreading the corruption to common people making them more egotistical. TPTB have even tainted altruistic ideas with organizations that are power pyramid ponzi schemes making the world very unclear on what path you should choose.

You might learn to become incredibly questioning against information since everything is a sales pitch instead of the real thing. But in that environment of disinformation humanity cannot create a society that is for all souls since there are to many manipulators destroying the possibility to identify the real problem and deal with it.

If the manipulation was rejected and the manipulators where in mental hospitals where the belong then humanity would already have lessened suffering on this planet since we would have identified the problems and created solutions for them.

Abrahamic religions have been used to manipulate spiritually humanity for more than 2000 years and humans have still not rejected that manipulation. The blindness/corruption of the old generation indoctrinating the new generation.
edit on 1-8-2016 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   
But I wander.

The IMF in 1998 started that latest bad bad bad round of enemies pounding each other.

China said, after that, that they would do to America what the IMF did to Indonesia. And they did. You've heard of the housing bubble, and the economic downturn of 2008. Millions homeless. Tent cities. Not widely reported of course, but there were many ATS threads on it.

Well they set up all those cheep loan fly by night little shops all over America, specifically mortgage mills. Built up the real estate market to this huge bubble, and them pulled all their money out. Called in all their loans.

A pump & dump. Just like the IMF did you Indonesia.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: CoBaZ

Depends on what you mean by TPTB.

The western banking cartel is real. The politicians and journalist who manipulate people to follow their agenda is real. The wars around the world to get humanity under one power pyramid is real.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
It has been fascinating watching the puppets dance to the tune of TPTB.

West pounds east.

East pounds west.

Reaction: hey that paid huge margins, and the only people hurt were the poor! Let's do it again!

Though China was a bit surprised that we didn't riot. They were hoping we would riot in the streets like the people in Indonesia, and after we didn't, like the people in Greece did. They wanted us to riot and burn.

We Americans didn't.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   

It has been fascinating watching the puppets dance to the tune of TPTB.

West pounds east.

East pounds west.

Reaction: hey that paid huge margins, and the only people hurt were the poor! Let's do it again!

Though China was a bit surprised that we didn't riot. They were hoping we would riot in the streets like the people in Indonesia, and after we didn't, like the people in Greece did. They wanted us to riot and burn.

We Americans didn't.

Oh there will be riots apparently they want to play out the whole "The City of Babylon Burning" (Babylon = America) oh and you'd never guess who the whore might be rhymes with Hilton.

I'm wondering as to why these TPTB are so dead set on playing out religious Revelations? Am I missing a plot here? Are they trying to be the saviors/the 2nd coming?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   
The Chinese blogs (back in the early 2000s') said something about striking the "hidden 3rd world country in America, that it's leaders refuse to admit exist; the poor". And after the economic downturn a few skirmishes of class type war almost broke out. But conspiracy theorist were there pointing out the paid agitators in the crowd.

And class war in America didn't flare up. Even though the poor, like Ghandi, just kept getting pounded in the head.

They tried a few years of getting up a race war.

Are you saying that, now, they are going for the Bible endgame?

To make a gaming joke, I don't think in Civilization™ that mysticism is a victory condition.

edit on 1-8-2016 by mikegrouchy because: format

edit on 1-8-2016 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: CoBaZ

Taking comfort of the thought, there is someone in charge?
Wouldn't it be good, if that were true, that would make everything so much easier.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Maybe that is why we need the TPTB because many of us and truly live by the mentality

Only a fool would trust TPTB before they elect their warmongering puppets that then follow their Georgia Stones and have a happy nuclear war to reduce the world population to 500 million.

TPTB will one day be judged by the exact people who they terminated. If you are on their side, you will also be judged by these peasants and peasants like them.
No prizes for guessing the outcome of this childs final word.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

Maybe that is why we need the TPTB because many of us and truly live by the mentality

Only a fool would trust TPTB before they elect their warmongering puppets that then follow their Georgia Stones and have a happy nuclear war to reduce the world population to 500 million.

TPTB will one day be judged by the exact people who they terminated. If you are on their side, you will also be judged by these peasants and peasants like them.
No prizes for guessing the outcome of this childs final word.

You post and say that the Antichrist will help the peasants etc.

However, What if the peasants are too stupid and selfish to listen to him?

What will happen then?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   

What will happen then?

The Devil repents,
Our Father accepts,
and we all live happily ever after.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   

What will happen then?

The Devil repents,
Our Father accepts,
and we all live happily ever after.

But, What if the Devil doesn't so call repent? Instead decides to roll with TPTB?
Also - How would the Devil go about repenting?

I mean this ^ above option is more likely since humanity is a bit stubborn and selfish to listen

edit on 1-8-2016 by TheChuckster because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join