It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Documents Prove Hillary Clinton Murder Cover-Up?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

What and admit the fact they were duped by the propaganda ministry?

edit on 5-8-2016 by Logarock because: n

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: nomoredemsorreps

Sure.. let's flip it and start calling ourselves conspiracy analysts, I doubt we have the social currency needed to do that though. The media and their cronies will keep setting the tone for as long as the majority of the masses are conditioned.

It's a matter of which frame of reference is the dominant one in society. I don't think I promote what the CIA promotes just because I use a specific term. I agree with the spirit of what you're saying but I also think content trumps cosmetics.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I certainly have long believed that the blood of Vince F continues to cry out for justice . . . along with the blood of Ron Brown and dozens of others who knew too much about the Clintons.

Perhaps God will strike some leader(s) with being eaten instantly by worms on prime time TV . . . a la the Roman ruler in NT times.

May the Machiavellian, Fosterizing, ruthless, vengeful, Marxist, compulsive liar, homicidal, supremely arrogant . . . screechy one fall utterly and be removed from the public stage in great disgrace and humiliation that she most deserves.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join