It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Documents Prove Hillary Clinton Murder Cover-Up?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Oh yeah, he also (the witness) said that he did not see any gun by the body. Then when he saw the police reports he tried to tell them that the gun was not there when he discovered the body, but they never reported this fact.

Look, a whole lot smells about the Vince Foster death. The FBI, as corrupt as they have shown to be, should have been the investigating party, but it so happens that the day before Vince's death, Bill Clinton fired the head of the FBI, gave no reason, and then called back later in the afternoon to tell him that he needed to be out of his office by the end of the day.

So the FBI was in a state of confusion and paralysis the next day, when Vince's body was found. And somehow, someway, the Administration gave the investigation to the Park Police, who are ill equipped to investigate a murder. They're better at issuing tickets and harassing citizens...

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: nomoredemsorreps

Oh yeah, he also (the witness) said that he did not see any gun by the body. Then when he saw the police reports he tried to tell them that the gun was not there when he discovered the body, but they never reported this fact.

I'm finding it difficult to believe they'd fake his suicide, but forget to leave the gun by the body.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

His xrays were taken as well. Among many documents regarding Whitewater the night he committed "suicide."

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty

originally posted by: nomoredemsorreps

I'm finding it difficult to believe they'd fake his suicide, but forget to leave the gun by the body.

Well, so do I. But remember, this guy showed up unexpectedly. I wouldn't be surprised if these guys were caught in the midst of their doings. It would explain them staring the guy down. There are a ton of anomalies like this if you read the books that have been written, or watch the youtube investigation done by this guy and his friends.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I remember when democrats were kind and rational people...now they seem to be propaganda mongers who think any wrongdoing on the part of their candidates is some kind of right wing conspiracy. Don't they recognize that many right wingers (Koch brothers, Fox news, Paul Ryan, Cruz, Kasich, etc.) despise Trump? Trump is a populist candidate...and his supporters seem to be more compassionate and kinder than today's mean-spirited liberals.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
Yet another "suicide" where the person shot themself twice.

The Clintons won't even break a sweat, they buried this years ago.

Or maybe with bill almost out of the picture, the people who were silenced will break their vows?
Watch the Clinton foundation come apart, bigger than oj Simpson. Enough media coverage to keep the media busy for the next eight years, while those behind it keep doing their thing...

Not only did he shoot himself twice, he used two different guns of two different calibers. I love how he hovered out into the woods too. No dirt on the bottoms of his shoes even though it had recently rained. And his suit was perfect - except for being covered from head to toe in carpet fibers... No, nothing to see here. Move along...

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

read it

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Iirc, Foster was found in the park, not his car...

Not that it matters...anyone with at least two working brain cells knows that dude was suicided.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zoyd23
I remember when democrats were kind and rational people...now they seem to be propaganda mongers who think any wrongdoing on the part of their candidates is some kind of right wing conspiracy. Don't they recognize that many right wingers (Koch brothers, Fox news, Paul Ryan, Cruz, Kasich, etc.) despise Trump? Trump is a populist candidate...and his supporters seem to be more compassionate and kinder than today's mean-spirited liberals.

Look, as long as you think it has ANYTHING to do with 'democrats' or 'republicans' you're just not getting it. Vince Foster, Bill Clinton, Hillary, Webster Hubbel...NONE of these people were really 'democrats'. They were thieves, just like almost all politicians in the last 40+ years. There is NO DIFFERENCE between any of the two parties and hasn't been since 1968 when RFK was murdered by a secret service agent (look into that fiasco and you'll see it's true. Medical Examiner said there was no way Sirhan could have shot him, because the shot was from inches away and Sirhan never got within 4 feet of RFK).

Thieves get into wars from time to time, and I truly believe that Vince was a victim of one of these. People thought he was weakening about the things he'd been involved in, like importing coc aine into Mena airport, and his whole unreported participation in money-laundering of that money, so he had to go. But it could just as easily have been a 'republican' set of thieves in that office. In fact, the head honcho of all that mena airport strategy was none other than George H W Bush and a bunch of right-wing 'republicans' that worked for him. This kind of crime has Georgie's smelly hands all over it, IMO. But that will never be uncovered at this point, unless we get some deathbed confessions. Most of the participants, have been murdered already...

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

Yeah, I pointed that out. And also agree he was 'arkancided'.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod
a reply to: AboveBoard

I assure you it is sincere. Some hyperbole, a little tongue in cheek maybe, but mostly sincere.

Because of the vacuum of political opposition in Stasi run Sweden I had to find an alternative, so I latched onto American conservatism because I was attracted by the no nonsense masculine attitude. You see, men have been conditioned to be feminine in Sweden, most of them are little girls so I like this attitude. I find it honest and refreshing.

And as you might know, the feminisation of men have often been a policy of conquerors, a way for them to make the young men less likely to fight back. They think they are being avant garde or brave, or that they're liberated in some sense. The irony is almost delicious.

As for the demonic nature of the liberal agenda I think that has been demonstrated historically time and time again. The communists, the hippies and the modern social justice warriors all show signs of demonic possession. Have you seen these people and their outbursts? We're clearly dealing with demons here.

Excellent, TheLaughingGod, you got it:

"And as you might know, the feminisation of men have often been a policy of conquerors, a way for them to make the young men less likely to fight back. They think they are being avant garde or brave, or that they're liberated in some sense. The irony is almost delicious."

I've been wanting to do a thread on the destruction of gender, both genders. There are very real reasons for the NWO Globalists for wanting to destroy both women & men. The feminization of men is a genuine Globalist goal, and it's not good for us (ordinary people).

I'm glad you saw & understood.

As for demons, that's another, even more complex, topic.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

a reply to: AboveBoard

Yes because Swedes are Dutch.. uhm? If you're an American you're certainly living up to a certain stereotype. I'm surprised you didn't confuse Switzerland with Sweden, that is usually more common. I don't know how you managed to though, I mean I wrote directly that I'm from Sweden.

Cultural Marxism is inherently treasonous to Western civilisation. It's pseudo-intellectual self-flagellation.

Doublethink, thoughtcrimes and newspeak has now gone mainstream. This is the modern left, a house of cards built on lies. So apparent is the falseness of their ideas that I sometimes question the reality that I find myself in.. They call the most violent religion on the planet the religion of peace, endlessly using the no true Scotsman fallacy to justify their narrative, to cover the cognitive dissonance of this most unholy union of commies and Muslims. They think gender is a social construct, it doesn't matter how grounded in reality the biological reality of gender is because they invent their own pseudo-science in gender studies. That they then try to use as a vehicle to "reform" science, this is the stated goal of several of these pseudo-scientists. The doublethink is astounding..

I can't believe it.. I can't believe that they actually buy this crap. I've come to a point in my life where I'm beginning to doubt my senses. How could a civilisation in which 1984 has been required reading in so many schools so readily accept such blatant lies? It beggars belief.

The healthcare worked and will work for a little while longer. Too many immigrants clogging up the system, Sweden is on track to become a Third World country.

As a conspiracy theorist I don't defend the Republican establishment, I merely sympathise with some of the views of conservatives, mainly on social issues. Sweden is a lost cause, the US is probably the most important battlefield in this information war, this is why I follow American politics and not Czech politics. Because US policy is the most influential.

Brilliant post, The Laughing God, I'm so glad you understand what's going on. What amazes me is how many on a conspiracy site do not see what you see. They can't see the larger picture, that there's a network of connections.
The First World nations are being turned into Third World nations -- it's INTENTIONAL. What we're seeing now is the result of decades of planning.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Thank you for your continuing excellent work, Xuenchen. I gave you a S&F days ago. I'd give you a cyber-medal if I could.

Finally found time to read the whole thread, glad I did -- hidden gems in it.

I never noticed this before:

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: AuranVector

I think what we're going to start seeing is the conspiracy theorist community merging with the nascent nationalistic movement and the so called "red pill" movement that is a political response to the liberal hegemony having been taken over by Orwellian trends.

They call the mainstream establishment the "cathedral" and I think that as time goes on they'll start to look for alternative answers to explain what is really going on. Now, the Nazis already have their conspiratorial outlook but they are only a minority of this burgeoning intellectual movement. The information is already out there, the globalists have been exposed a thousand times.. we're now entering a waiting game, how long will it take for people to absorb this information? Will they absorb it?

This might prompt some kind of struggle between traditional conspiracy theorists, and far right propagandists. This will probably result in some kind of synthesis. It will be interesting to see where this eventually leads.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

a reply to: AuranVector

I think what we're going to start seeing is the conspiracy theorist community merging with the nascent nationalistic movement and the so called "red pill" movement that is a political response to the liberal hegemony having been taken over by Orwellian trends.

They call the mainstream establishment the "cathedral" and I think that as time goes on they'll start to look for alternative answers to explain what is really going on. Now, the Nazis already have their conspiratorial outlook but they are only a minority of this burgeoning intellectual movement. The information is already out there, the globalists have been exposed a thousand times.. we're now entering a waiting game, how long will it take for people to absorb this information? Will they absorb it?

This might prompt some kind of struggle between traditional conspiracy theorists, and far right propagandists. This will probably result in some kind of synthesis. It will be interesting to see where this eventually leads.

You know, I despise that phrase 'conspiracy theory'. It's a made up phrase, created by the freaking CIA, which is, hands down, the most evil organization on this planet, vying with the Vatican. And specifically promoted as a way to bundle all those who knew that the JFK assassination story as told by the gov't, was a complete lie.

I much prefer 'conspiracy analyst', because there isn't any 'theory' about most of these conspiracies. JFK is a proven conspiracy...even the freaking gov't decided it was a conspiracy in 1975. The USS Liberty, not a conspiracy 'theory'. Gulf of Tonkin, ditto. 9/11 the same, 7/7 obviously the same. So if you want to keep promoting the CIA inspired view of what's going on in the world then....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join