It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Documents Prove Hillary Clinton Murder Cover-Up?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Your article contains a factual error (at least one) in addition to being much ado about nothing.

Your article's FIRST sentence is wrong:

Twenty-three years ago during the Clinton administration, Deputy White House Council Vincent Foster was found dead in his car.

THIS is from the actual Foster Report

When the Park Police and rescue personnel found Mr. Foster's body, he was lying on his back on a berm in front of the second cannon, the cannon nearer Chain Bridge Road. He was dead and had a gun in his right hand (with his thumb trapped in the trigger guard). Gunshot residue-like material was observed on his right hand. When the Park Police lifted and turned over the body later that evening, they noted a wound out the back of his head, and blood on the ground underneath his head and back. They observed no signs of a struggle.

And a LOT more is wrong with it than just the first sentence...

THE RULES OF THE GAME (a few of them):

"Body count" lists are not a new phenomenon. Lists documenting all the allegedly "suspicious" deaths of persons connected with the assassination of John F. Kennedy have been circulating for decades, and the same techniques used to create and spread the JFK lists have been employed in the Clinton version:

Make sure every inconsistency or unexplained detail you can dredge up is offered as evidence of a conspiracy, no matter how insignificant or pointless it may be. If an obvious suicide is discovered wearing only one shoe, ignore the physical evidence of self-inflicted death and dwell on the missing shoe. You don't have to establish an alternate theory of the death; just keep harping that the missing shoe "can't be explained."

If the data doesn't fit your conclusion, ignore it. You don't have to explain why the people who claimed to have the most damaging goods on Clinton (e.g., Gennifer Flowers, Paula Jones, Kathleen Willey, Linda Tripp, Monica Lewinsky, Kenneth Starr), are still walking around unscathed while dozens of bit players have been bumped off. It's inconvenient for you, so don't mention it.

Most important, don't let facts and details stand in your way! If you can pass off a death by pneumonia as a "suicide," do it! If a cause of death contradicts your conspiracy theory, claim it was "never determined." If your chronology of events is impossible, who cares? It's not like anybody is going to check up on this stuff ...

Snopes: Clinton Body Bags

They continue:

Anyone who continues to state the mainstream media has given these claims short shrift is being disingenuous.

Since 1994, various respected news outlets have been confronted with versions of the "Clinton Body Count" list, run their own investigations of a few of the claims, and found nothing to substantiate what they looked into. Those investigations would culminate in yet another story about an oddball conspiracy rumor.

But conspiracy theories don't die that easily. These "body count" lists and the many specious claims contained therein continue to circulate in cyberspace and beyond: yesterday's newspaper articles are forgotten with the next day's delivery, but e-mail lives forever.

Do you really think that both a political and media climate that was clambering for Clinton's impeachment over Monica Lewinsky would miss a chance to prosecute something so juicy, so deliciously scandalous as MURDER?

Again, here is the investigative report by Kenneth Starr - he was NOT a Clinton fan. Not at all.

LINK

- AB
edit on 1-8-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-8-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Don't you think the reason the Monica Lewinsky case got so much coverage over murder is because the America public is fixated about sex and adultery and murder was just too boring?

Yes, give people juicy sex scandal and murder is just in the back burner, Bill walk free and so her corrupted wife Hillary.

They got away with it.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

originally posted by: visitedbythem
My Pop is a 89 year old genius scientist. A couple months ago he brought all this up. He had all kinds of information. I was blind sided. More info then what is stated. He stated thar there was something sexual going on..... I always thought Hillary was lesbian

If you have not heard of this book , know that your intuition is not far off, she is one of the most heinous monsters that exists upon this earth!

Tranceformation of America!

Hillary was fully clothed and stretched out on the bed sleeping when Hall's
wife and I arrived. "Hillary, I brought you something you'll really enjoy. Kind of an unexpected surprise. Bill ordered her out of the meeting and I look her to my bedroom and made an interesting discovery. She is literally a two- faced (referring to my vaginal mutilation carving) bitch,"
"Hmm?" Hillary opened her eyes and sleepily roused herself "Show me." Hall's wife ordered me to take my clothes off while Hillary watched. "Is she clean?" Hillary asked, meaning disease free.
"Of course, she's Byrd's," she responded, continuing the conversation as though I were not there, "Plus, I heard Houston say something about her being a Presidential Model, whatever the hell that's supposed to mean."
"It means she's clean," Hillary said matter-of-factly as she stood up. I was not capable of giving thought to such things back then, but I am aware in retrospect that all Presidential Model slaves I knew seemed to have an immunity to social diseases. It was a well known fact in the circles I was sexually passed around in that government level mind-controlled sex slaves were "clean" to the degree that none of my abusers took precautions such as wearing condoms.

*Note* we are not supposed to talk about this!

This is required reading for all ATS members.

And it's free.

I guarantee you've not read anything quite like it.

VERY revealing and disturbing.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
Xuenchen my friend,

That new poll with Clinton ahead by 15 points must have you working overtime huh?

You mena that Poll from SLATE? A biased left paper?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

If you want to read the report, the credentials of the people doing the investigation, etc., including the political leaning of the lead investigator, Kenneth Starr, who would have considered it a coup above all else to prove that Vince Foster was murdered and to connect it to the Clintons...and THEN come tell me "they got away with it." And HOW. Then I'd like to see that.

I'm doing the leg work here, looking at source documents and digging around and I find NOTHING to support "The Clinton's Had Vince Foster Silenced."

The MEDIA would have had a freaking field day!! It would have been far bigger than Monica Lewinsky.

I think perhaps people want to FEEL that this is true, and so they've made up their minds without really investigating it.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

As with everything in America run by corruption you and me will only get what is allowed to be given, do no think even for a minute that we are given the truth of what happens within our own government and political elite.

We only get bits and pieces to chew for as long as is allow.

Just like all the scandals behind our political figures since the infamous Watergate, America will never be allow by those that controls government to fall that low.

Now you understand right?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

I will read this piece as an avid reader I got fascinated by it. Very raw and with an interesting second meaning.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

So "the truth" is whatever anyone wants it to be because nobody can see the truth. Got it.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

The truth has always been open to debating, but interestingly only the information that is allow to be leaked or given is the only things you have to work with.

The so reliable sources always can be bought, manufactured, sugar coated and so on, to keep those that wants the truth, still clueless and confuse.

That is why we use places like ATS to discuss this issues as conspiracies.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

No, the truth is out there. It's plain for everyone to see that both Bill and Hillary Clinton are puppets of the New World Order agenda. They are basically card carrying members.

CFR, the Trilateral Commission.. if you're here on ATS you've heard the names. What makes you think they are acting of their own volition? They're not.

Huge coincidence that all these institutions support the globalist agenda don't you think? Stop being a shill and get with the game. Political freedom is to be found outside of the controlled two party system - the intellectual prison of binary political thinking! Don't be a traitor to humanity.. you don't have to agree with conservative sentiments but at least free yourself from supporting these BLATANT CRIMINALS!

The Tea Party movement got co-opted, the Occupy Wall Street movement got co-opted. The first blamed a corrupt government, the second blamed corrupt corporations. But instead of finding common ground and realising that fascism is the marriage of corporation and state there's endless worthless political bickering instead.

Throw these people out of office first, purge their think tanks, foundations and corporations and start talking about real politics after that. 90% of the problems lies with these networks of institutions because they're in the business of creating problems.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reurters tweaks poll to favor hillary

So once again we have the Media in CLintons pocket. Polls should be outlawed in these contest due to gerrymandering and misleading numbers and Phrasing questions in a certain way to get a dishonest answer. Also Sent this to the Trump campaign for them to persue legal means against this blatant elctioneering.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Ever notice how Monica does not ever talk about what happened?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
Xuenchen my friend,

That new poll with Clinton ahead by 15 points must have you working overtime huh?

More like Hillary is keeping Xuechen busy with her baggage/corruption.
I suspect the OP will stop posting these threads when the Clinton's stop lying, cheating, manipulating, bribing, threatening, and killing...

S&F Xuenchen as usual.
Keep up the good work!

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Somebody has obtained documents from the National Archives that seem to point to a cover up in the famous Vince Foster death.

The official determinations were he committed suicide.

All kinds of theories have since come to light.

The documents now show some discrepancies including a possible 2nd gunshot.

The FBI is also in question about some photos that were used in the investigation.

Interesting info that demands revisiting this conspiracy.

New Documents Prove Hillary Clinton Murder Cover-Up

excerpts from the story:

Twenty-three years ago during the Clinton administration, Deputy White House Council Vincent Foster was found dead in his car.

This scandal shocked the country, and raised massive questions about just how dangerous the Clintons are.

But over time, major questions have been raised about what may have really killed him. Now, recently discovered evidence blows the case wide open!

Discovered in the files of the National Archives and Records Administration, Starr’s lead prosecutor Miguel Rodriguez submitted a 2-page resignation letter and a 31 page memo about the injuries Foster sustained. Rodriguez notes in the letter details about injuries around Foster’s neck which were not reported in official government documents.

At the time, the FBi claimed that Foster’s neck injury photos were underexposed, and therefore useless to them.

These records indicate Foster didn’t really die from one .38 caliber gunshot… but two gunshots! The other shot was on the right side of his neck, made by a “Small caliber” bullet hole.

This raises serious questions about Foster’s motives for suicide. He was tied to Hillary Clinton’s roles in White House scandals at Whitewater and the White House Travel Office.

There is no doubt there was a coverup, at the very least, as anyone who has researched that death knows. However, he was not found in his car, but on the ground, next to a cannon in a national park. It's also telling that investigators found a wine bottle with NO FINGERPRINTS on it, and though he supposedly shot himself in the head, there was NO BLOOD found on the ground. So it's obvious that Foster died somewhere else and was *carried* to this spot.

This thing goes back to Whitewater and Mena Airport. Foster was neck deep in those crimes, and it wouldn't surprise me if certain nefarious parties to above crimes worried that he would talk, since he was being investigated at the time by the Justice Dept...

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Don't you think the reason the Monica Lewinsky case got so much coverage over murder is because the America public is fixated about sex and adultery and murder was just too boring?

Yes, give people juicy sex scandal and murder is just in the back burner, Bill walk free and so her corrupted wife Hillary.

They got away with it.

That whole Monica thing was a complete diversion from what was really going on in Whitewater and Mena Airport. We all fell for it, unfortunately, though a couple of prosecutors discovered the truth and resigned in protest at the time...

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: nomoredemsorreps

originally posted by: marg6043

They got away with it.

That whole Monica thing was a complete diversion from what was really going on in Whitewater and Mena Airport. We all fell for it, unfortunately, though a couple of prosecutors discovered the truth and resigned in protest at the time...

Yup a GOP focus on Monica over the looming terrorism threats, US Embassy bombings and murders going on within the administration. Things never change apparently just the partisan hack labels.
edit on 1-8-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

So "the truth" is whatever anyone wants it to be because nobody can see the truth. Got it.

Yes. Feelings now count as facts. It works like this.....

I jumped in the pool ====== it was hot outside
I feel that the water was too cold to jump in the pool ====== it was not hot outside

(poor example, I know)

Find John Oliver's diatribe on this anomaly and social-trend. You'll be disgustingly amazed

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: nomoredemsorreps

Ha the scandals were to many, now we can look back and see the whole picture, without the sex scandal to over shadow.

I guess the financial scandals behind the Bill were all forgotten too.

From 1990 to 96 chinagate.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=21076463] and though he supposedly shot himself in the head, there was NO BLOOD found on the ground.

Where do you get that from?

Remember this?

When the Park Police lifted and turned over the body later that evening, they noted a wound out the back of his head, and blood on the ground underneath his head and back.

edit on 1-8-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: [post=21076463] and though he supposedly shot himself in the head, there was NO BLOOD found on the ground.

Where do you get that from?

Remember this?

When the Park Police lifted and turned over the body later that evening, they noted a wound out the back of his head, and blood on the ground underneath his head and back.

The initial reports claimed a little blood, but investigators later got hold of the photographs and the REAL lab results which showed no blood or brain matter even though they dug to a level of something like 16 or so inches all around the body looking for it. If you do a web search you will find it.

How I found it, is there is a youtube video from the guy who was one of the witnesses, and saw 2 guys at the rest stop. He was later harassed by the FBI, and they tried to railroad him and threaten him and also convince him that what he saw, wasn't what he saw! So, he ended up working with some PIs to investigate it and did a video.

He found all kinds of discrepancies in the 'official' documents. For instance, he saw a car there, but it was NOT Vince Foster's car, and it was a different color. The FBI tried to convince him otherwise but he refused to budge. I don't remember the specifics, you'd have to do a web search to find it. Also, the FBI tried to dissuade his observation of the TWO 'suspicious semitic looking guys (ie, either arab or israeli or he though they also could have been hispanic) who were at the parking area. He claimed to get a bad feeling about them, because they stared at him the whole time he was there.

There's LOTs of info about the Foster murder that wasn't reported that you can find online. And it shouldn't surprise you either...there's no one better at lying to the people than our gov't...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join