It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im back again!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Umm...well, my name is Vlad. I have been a "fan" of this website/forum's since I was early 11...and now im 12. I had another account which was "Larten Crepsley" (or something like that). I tried to make another account but i couldnt cause ATS dosent allow Hotmail accounts. So i made a temperary one on www.newyork.com. Well I have almost nothin to say about myself...but here is a mini bio about me: I like writing storys (mostly about vampires, because oh booooyyyy do I LOVE vampires : ) ), I like listening to music (preferably hard rock/hardcore stuff). My best friends name is George...he used to be a memeber on this webiste...his user name was AD5673, but he go banned (LOL). I play guitar (I own an Ibanez GaX), my favorite guitarist is John-5 (ex Marilyn Manson guitarist), I am addicted to the rock band AFI...and thats me...Anyway, now that im done giving you a bible introduction, I hope to meet some friends here!!

*EDIT* My user name is nothing satanic so please dont judge me...My username is a quote from the book The Da Vinci Code (My all time favorite book...even though im still reading it)

[edit on 19-1-2005 by DraconianDevil1]

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS..I'm new too....lol but I've lurked aroud for quite awhile..so maybe i could help you if you have any questions?

And why would we judge you? Were a community of open minded people

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Vlad!

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Thanks for the comments guys

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Welcome to the ATS forum!! i hope that you have a pleasant time posting and replieing to all of our wonderful posts.

No respected member of ats would judge you. we are all open minded people as jburns said.

p.s i was thinking of buying the da vinci code...... is it any good?

Blessed be

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Yeah I've been wondering that myself, is it any good?

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Hopefully the mods wont edit this..Hell yeah, the book is just awesome! The book is like so intresting , you just keep on flipping the pages, wanting to read more.

top topics

join