It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death and the Tunnel of Light: The Final Grand Trick

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958
Uh, let's see.
One. An extraterrestrial from a planet millions of years in advance of earth.
Two, We are created by them.
Three. They are in complete control of humanity.
Four. Even upon our physical death, there they are waiting for us to send us back again so they can gobble whatever it is they gobble from us.

So your question If I were them would I want to keep my existence a secret from humanity ? How can I answer that really. How can I compare myself to an alien species, millions of years in advance of earthly humanity, with the ability to create the human race and control them completely. How can I say, yeah, if I were them. I can't Whatever I am, whoever we are, however we came to be, we have nothing in common with beings as this OP postulates. How can I suppose to answer this question from my meager little human experience, when I have no idea about levels of mentality or consciousness as experienced by such being as these. I can't. But if I want to suppose that these nefarious beings nature is within my human grasp to understand, then of course, I would say NO.

You also remind me that not everyone is going to embrace my beliefs. I ask, have I asked anyone to believe me? I do not. May I ask, do you believe the scenario described in the OP that is written by Greg Calise?

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Well gee op, this will make me sleep well tonight. Lol. I hope this isn't the case but maybe it is. Reminds me of the Tom Delonge AMA where he says the grey's agenda has to do with our souls.
edit on 31-7-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Question: If you were an Extraterrestrial from a planet millions of years far advance then earth, and lets say You created mankind and you are incomplete control of humanity, would you want the human race to know of your existence, specially if your goal was to use the human soul to be reincarnated endlessly?

What would be the point of causing human reincarnation? Would the human race cease if not for reincarnation? Would human evolution cease without reincarnation? Ahhhh! I see, if the same stage of development souls get transmigrated, new evolved souls get displaced by the same old souls which do not evolve.

Therefore, human evolution is cancelled. Human's will never evolve enough to be a threat to the Archons. Self preservation of the Archons.

But then, I wasn't planning on going to the light, just go sit under a tree or something of the sort.
edit on 31-7-2016 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

when I have no idea about levels of mentality or consciousness as experienced by such being as these.

I do understand what you are saying here, however some can answer the question very easily, many that have a greater understanding of consciousness and years of research in different past religions, the UFO phenomenon, and Alien abductions.

People who are willing to open their minds to knowledge, many willing to step outside the lame stream matrix and research the beyond, outside of our solar systems.

Truthfully, there are so many layers in a higher and lower dimensions of intelligent, some are good and some are very evil.

Not all entities of intelligent are evil many have very good intentions toward mankind and will do whatever they can to shield mankind from evil.

Yes, there is a war going on earth, and many dimensions higher and lower. But here is a fact that I believe you will agree with me, and that is evil always destroys itself in the end. However we are talking about layers and layers of highly advance species beyond human understanding, many of them have their own agenda's towards mankind.

It seem to me the game is control, even mankind seeks to control his own kind as slaves. One can research NWO to see what kinds of technologies the elite are using on mankind to keep them in control.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

What would be the point of causing human reincarnation? Would the human race cease if not for reincarnation?

Interesting question, my opinion is no. The point of reincarnation is for them to feed off your energies.

Would human evolution cease without reincarnation?

My opinion is no, humans will evolve to a higher spirituality and understanding to respect all cultures on earth. When man can accomplish all this, he will be ready to pollinate the star system and teach other species how to end all wars on their own planets.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Ive read all about this topic decades ago and basically they feed off our "Loosh" which in essence is the energy field we give off when under extreme duress or extreme anger. The Archons is the main topic Jay Weidner put forward decades ago and basically states they feed off our misery and despair much like a demonic entity would. Love and Happiness is their enemy and they exist in a dimension that cannot physically manifest here on Earth but in some kind of spiritual dimension much like Demons would...heck Archons = Demons.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=21076381]mazzroth[/pos
I agree. This is spooking me out. I was raised Southern Baptist hence I am no longer religious. I'm confused. I don't really understand what we are supposed to do at physical death. Try again in another body or float away into the unknown? I think we are in agreement maybe to try again?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: NOTurTypical

B.S on the demonic.

2 writers against, what, hundreds?

Interdimentional, yes. Demonic, only if you play with demons.

Explain what interdimensional is? Because I hear it a lot but no-one has ever bothered to explain it to me in engineering, scientific or mathematical terms.

I strongly suspect that they don't actually know and it is just a mythological idea, as if they could explain somethig inexplicable.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

Question: If you were an Extraterrestrial from a planet millions of years far advance then earth, and lets say You created mankind and you are incomplete control of humanity, would you want the human race to know of your existence, specially if your goal was to use the human soul to be reincarnated endlessly?

My answer is, No.

Interesting question

Nice S.T video

edit on 8/1/16 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
The bio-chemical compound N,N-Dimethyltryptamine is the answer to what NDE is and what causes it. At certain important moments in life this biochemical compound is released upon our brains and causes hallucinations and other weirdness. Moments like birth and death, and a second category for instance during religious experiences, or third category, from smoking some South American root, stumbling about. Tunnel of light, NDEs etc. ==> N,N-Dimethyltryptamine

ETA: I see they somehow censor the popular name of Dimethyltryptamine here , I may have broken the rules here, what to do mods?

edit on 1-8-2016 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Val Valarian makes such a big deal about bi-sexualism that it set off flags for me. The material is based on experiences at the Monroe Institute but Monroe, in his books, never sounds so paranoid.

Maybe it's because everyone is either uninterested, focused on being spiritual or trying to peek behind the curtain but hardly anyone ever comes to the conclusion that we are the archons.

Someone set's up a VR world and the "archons" wait in line for a chance to take the ride and enjoy the "loosh" that comes from the experience. Afterwards some move on to another ride and some keep getting in line to ride again.

edit on 1-8-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: mazzroth
Ok so let me get this straight then, don't go into the light ? go left right or anywhere away from it ? so instead of being reincarnated I should be looking at fading off into the distant Universe into the perpetuate abyss and be alone forever or slowly have my essence fade to zero ?

I'm walking fervently into that sucker and trying my chances at a better gig next time mate !

Something similar is discussed in the book "The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying"- S. Rimpoche

www.amazon.com...

It discusses a myriad of things to consider when it is time to 'pass' including "How to escape the Wheel" (Wheel of re-incarnation"...)

Enjoy You trip and stay hydrated...

namaste

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I have been researching on life after death issues and soul existent that includes reincarnation and yes aliens because the many experiences I had since I was a child and near death experience I had also.

I have to say, my idea of death and what lies beyond never has been dark, or tunnel like or alien like.

Is been an amazing and incredible journey of peace beauty and enlightenment.

I wonder why people likes to make death and life after death soo complicated, when they want to prove a point that really doesn't even exist.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Someone set's up a VR world and the "archons" wait in line for a chance to take the ride and enjoy the "loosh" that comes from the experience. Afterwards some move on to another ride and some keep getting in line to ride again.

Or just go right back immediately.
Game of Worlds

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

Or some folks don't "die" they just have enough credits to move onto the next game/level...

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

And your point is....?

Every BIBLE purchased now is copywrited. Think on that.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I suggest you contact the folks at CERN, LHC for the mathematical, engineering, and scientific
details you seek.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

a reply to: chr0naut

I suggest you contact the folks at CERN, LHC for the mathematical, engineering, and scientific
details you seek.

I'm fairly sure that the guys at CERN and especially those working at the LHC, would have no answer for that question, either.

The LHC is a particle collider. It does not manipulate 'dimensions' in some manner. It collides very tiny physical objects smaller than a mote of dust (smaller even than most microscopes can see) and measures the scatter that comes out of the collision. This all happens in 3D space in real time - 4 dimensions.

Some theoreticians at CERN may also suggest that there may be more than the apparent dimensions, and that forces may propogate (and dissipate) along axes other than these 4 discernible dimensions. This doesn't mean that the higher dimensions are other worlds or realms of existence.

This is because a dimension is NOT an alternate realm or world. A dimension (in physics and mathematics) has no thickness. It is analogous to a direction - a part of a coordinate system.

As a semantic analogy, "interdirectional" means exactly the same as "interdimesional". As words, they are nonsense.

I believe the concept of spirits & etc coming from "other dimensions" is a a byproduct of 18th century spiritism and lack of scientific knowledge. It sounds all 'sciency' but isn't.

edit on 1/8/2016 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

a reply to: NOTurTypical

B.S on the demonic.

2 writers against, what, hundreds?

Interdimentional, yes. Demonic, only if you play with demons.

Explain what interdimensional is? Because I hear it a lot but no-one has ever bothered to explain it to me in engineering, scientific or mathematical terms.

I strongly suspect that they don't actually know and it is just a mythological idea, as if they could explain somethig inexplicable.

Angels can appear in our "reality" (the 4 spacial dimensions) and disappear immediately. When we die our soul and spirit leave the body and we are in the spiritual dimension, angels are entities that can materialize in our reality and de-materialize at will.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I would love to believe that there is a life after death but a good life and now with this information I don't know what to believe and the possibility of soul traps seems real that there is a possibility something on the other side waiting to confuse you when you die I always thought being raised as a Christian that you go to heaven but now I don't know what to believe and the possibility of something on the other side waiting for you to tell you something different is also a possibility so we will find out when we pass. But after reading this article I will not be so quick to run into the light I Will Stand Back and see what happens if I can remember this when I die.
edit on 1-8-2016 by bobw927 because: spelling was wrong

edit on 1-8-2016 by bobw927 because: spelling was wrong

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join