It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush and Christianity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Several times, President Bush has admited to allowing his religion to influence his choices as Presdient...how do you feel about this?

I pesonally feel its bogus, because I think that reglion is just a way of control, and I don't think that the President should be ALLOWED to weigh in his relgion.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Everyone has his or her own beliefs which many stem from religion. Whatever decision that they make will be based off of how they were raised, who raised them, and what they were exposed to as a child.... i.e. religious upbringing.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I'm not trying to say that it doesn't happen, I'm just saying that I don't feel it's fair that he imposes his (also mine) religion in his duty as President of the United States.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   
How do you divorce yourself from what you believe in order not to " impose your religion" on people. Every action you make has a basis in what you are, have been taught, what you believe.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Because our government is guided by the Constitution and the laws dereived thereof. If you want the Bible to be your guiding principle, then you should become a priest, rabbi, pastor, whatever.

They are Not interchangeable guidelines, they are in conflict. Pick one or the other, and if your not sure, then dont run for President, or for Paster.

top topics

join