It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French Muslims Attend Catholic Mass

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
That's great, I'm glad they attended Mass where there were no fanatics.

I am sorry but this is pointless.

Muslims are the only ones who can stop this fanatical rise in their ranks.
Muslim men are the ones running away from their own countries because fanatics are rising.

Get out of the church, go home and fight the cancer you cowards!

It's not pointless. In fact, it is an important aspect of the information war against extremism. The more the media reports on these types of events, and the more these communities band together, the better it will be for everyone.

By the way, Muslims are the primary targets of terrorists in the Middle East, and they also make up the majority of forces combating terrorist organisations such as ISIS.

Well said Daas. And you have the Pope agreeing with you.

Pope refuses to equate Islam with violence.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

i can assure you that those who are sitting in the church are sunnies , shia clerics mostly wear black and their dress is different
edit on 1 8 2016 by Dr UAE because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
No it's admirable but the population replacement is still ongoing. If we continue following our current trajectory Europe will be Islamic within a few generations at most. That is unacceptable and traitorous.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

Thanks for that. I have been informed however that these particular Muslims are from a very tiny sect and not Sunni....whichever...if they are indeed Sunni that's a large step for them

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

Get out of the church, go home and fight the cancer you cowards!

Hey armchair warrior, who do you think is fighting Isis in Iraq and Syria ?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol...A Catholic is barred from being Prime Minister...

Not since 1829. The remaining prohibitions focus on those offices that are specifically tied to the church, such as the Lord Chancellor.

The monarch's faith is still regulated. It would be a bit odd to have a Catholic as the head of the Church of England.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join