It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA Whistleblower: Agency Has All of Clinton’s Deleted Emails

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Makes no difference. In another thread I discovered this BBC news article discussing the leak of classified information back in 2011! It seems it was claimed that the Department of Justice administration was implicated. Clinton was Secretary of state at that time. Ahem.

It seems obvious that the reason no one will prosecute is because if they did, they would have to prosecute themselves! Anyway, thought I would share this in this thread.

BBC Source Detailed Article Link

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
it must be nice THAT NOBODY has ANY concern over ANY republican e-mails??.....not even foreign governments or foreigners themselves

Not only but lets rake the coals evermore about some damn server she may or may not have said anything on that was somewhat improper, whatever that was. They'll not convict her of taking down nations (Libya: We came we saw he died, haha) because the 'we' she spoke of is the whole damn government, the military, the factories for war and industrial bankers.

OMG the serial killer ran a stop sign on the way to their crimes.

"Not she didn't, yes she did, nuh uh, uh huh...." ad infinitum.

People don't even realize their attentions are being misdirected to this issue and it alone. Or that conveniently during the 'investigation' a race war between blacks and police broke out, 'misplacing' this Hillary issue in the main stream limelight.

Notice that has evaporated in the media spotlight, too.

We are like denizens of Plato's cave, being swayed this way and that by shadows dancing in firelight on the cave wall.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
To the thread, the emails aren't the issue, they are the distraction. They are all covering up whats going in the Middle East, covering that all up by letting her take the heat for nothing while the war juggernaut grinds on.

They are all complicit and planning the next phase of their multiphase operation. As soon as Hillary is in office her first sworn objective is to reassess the situation in Syria, begin renewed efforts to regime change the government and add Syria to the morass of other middle eastern nations under the western boot heel.

This includes more airstrikes to destroy Syrian infrastructure, no fly zones, no bomb zones, and that means war with Russia.

Yay, vote for Hillary, vote for wwiii.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

They are all complicit and planning the next phase of their multiphase operation. As soon as Hillary is in office her first sworn objective is to reassess the situation in Syria, begin renewed efforts to regime change the government and add Syria to the morass of other middle eastern nations under the western boot heel.

Link or proof of this?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: thesungod

must be for rich people. i have been thru at least 25 states and i have never seen a closet in a bathroom

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Of course they have it. They built a huge warehouse complex in Utah to record every bit of data sent over all networks in and out of the US.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesungod

Link or proof of this?

Thats the third thread you've said that this morning

Its already obvious there isn't any proof that will convince the 'no proofers'.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

" I'd love to see any former President charged. It might restore my faith in the system."

I agree 100%!!

It would restore My faith in this messed up system too,
and I am sure it would for many others as well!!
Things right now they be screwed up for sure!!!

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

You make all sorts of wild claims and have NOTHING to back them up with.

Deny Ignorance.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I always believed they had her emails. (WH, NSA, etc) They did a full server backup of her deleted one. (which is how they found the emails). Hillary made a mistake, she assumed her server was the main one. Deleted it and they restored it. I just find it hard to believe that they can bring back 30k emails and not critical ones. You can backup a full computer to the cloud online, her being SOS would have the same protection.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Binney: “Now what he (Mueller) is talking about is going into the NSA database, which is shown of course in the (Edward) Snowden material released, which shows a direct access into the NSA database by the FBI and the CIA. Which there is no oversight of by the way. So that means that NSA and a number of agencies in the U.S. government also have those emails.”

“So if the FBI really wanted them they can go into that database and get them right now,” he stated of Clinton’s emails as well as DNC emails.

That highlighted stuff ... uhh ... no.

Could that data be retrieved from there? I'm about 99% sure it could.
What would that take? A thing called a 'violation of law' by the POTUS.

Before Clinton is a SecState or a candidate for POTUS ... she's first a US citizen. The NSA might (and probably does) have the goods on her. What they don't have is the lawful right to do anything with that information (and neither do the FBI nor CIA) ... because of her status as a US citizen.

you are pretty close here. the issue is its her private server, which brings it back her private citizenry... otherwise, they could easily get it with less than a reason because she held an office in Gov. its a thin line...

on one hand the emails are property of the Gov. but the server that held the emails is her personal property

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I work IT. I can tell you from personal experience, if you have full data access, it is super easy to just walk out the door with Gigabytes of data. If you are on the inside, the controls for data removal from the workplace do not apply to you. If you are a trusted employee, no one even thinks twice about the rules with regard to you.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

The FBI’s probe into the security of Hillary Rodham Clinton’s e-mail has expanded to include a second private technology company, which said Tuesday it plans to provide the law enforcement agency with data it preserved from Clinton’s account.

The additional data, provided by Connecticut-based Datto Inc., could open a new avenue for investigators interested in recovering e-mails deleted by the former secretary of state — now the Democratic presidential front-runner — that have caught the interest of GOP lawmakers.
Datto was hired to provide backups for the Clinton e-mail accounts starting in May 2013 by Platte River Networks, the Colorado-based tech firm hired earlier that year by the Clinton family to manage the system after Hillary Clinton concluded her term as secretary.

Link

edit on 8/1/2016 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: jimmyx
it must be nice THAT NOBODY has ANY concern over ANY republican e-mails??.....not even foreign governments or foreigners themselves

Not only but lets rake the coals evermore about some damn server she may or may not have said anything on that was somewhat improper, whatever that was. They'll not convict her of taking down nations (Libya: We came we saw he died, haha) because the 'we' she spoke of is the whole damn government, the military, the factories for war and industrial bankers.

OMG the serial killer ran a stop sign on the way to their crimes.

"Not she didn't, yes she did, nuh uh, uh huh...." ad infinitum.

People don't even realize their attentions are being misdirected to this issue and it alone. Or that conveniently during the 'investigation' a race war between blacks and police broke out, 'misplacing' this Hillary issue in the main stream limelight.

Notice that has evaporated in the media spotlight, too.

We are like denizens of Plato's cave, being swayed this way and that by shadows dancing in firelight on the cave wall.

I completely agree with this. It's why I tossed out the TV 3 years ago. Ironically, now that I get all news online, from sources closer to the action, and less likely to have the same agenda as our controlled media, when I hear or read someone post something from CNN or FOX, and it's so OUT THERE, I would laugh except for the fact that millions of people actually BELIEVE the bs they see on that tube.

The email is a distraction. What's REAL is the Clinton Foundation. That and the connection to Jeffrey Epstein and his pedophile friends. Did you know, in the shady deal Epstein made with prosecutors, where for diddling little girls he only got 2 years, and he only had to go to prison at night! In that document, his attorney wrote that Epstein was responsible for creating the Clinton Foundation. So that's where people need to go to investigate, because it's obvious a pay for play organization.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
Makes no difference. In another thread I discovered this BBC news article discussing the leak of classified information back in 2011! It seems it was claimed that the Department of Justice administration was implicated. Clinton was Secretary of state at that time. Ahem.

It seems obvious that the reason no one will prosecute is because if they did, they would have to prosecute themselves! Anyway, thought I would share this in this thread.

BBC Source Detailed Article Link

Wow. Didn't know this, but of course, it doesn't surprise me. The emails are a distraction. It's already been stated that numerous Secretary of States similarly ignored the secrecy laws. So really, either put them ALL in prison, or focus on the real crimes, like the Clinton Foundation.

And I'd be ecstatic if they ever actually prosecuted these war criminals who have been running the State Dept for the last 20 years. It's what NEEDS to happen, though I doubt it ever will...

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

They've had them all along- that's how the NSA works. They were gathering them as she sent them.

They're working for the shadow government, and will release only what they're told to release.

Very good point

This can be used to blackmail Hillary

This is why she is a terrible candidate

If she’s president and these are released she can be impeached

So when Hillary is deciding what to do on certain issues she will be contacted and blackmailed to do this or that or be exposed.

Only Hillary Clinton could pull off possibly losing to Donald Trump.

If they find and reveal those emails she deleted they probably are so loaded that it could cost her the election

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
I've questioned the whole email/server thing from the start. Someone as important as the Secretary of State would surely be monitored by the NSA. The whole thing just seems too pathetic and careless to be true. This leads me to wonder if Hillary's emails weren't some type of "honey trap" to try to ensnare and compromise or destroy people unwilling to go along with the current POTUS and his policies.

In other words the hidden hand was at work long before the emails were even made public.

Maybe?

What’s amazing is that Hillary claims she did all this based on that she was too lazy to use the government email address: she just was too lazy or too busy to type in a gov email?

That’s amazing.

If she wanted to hide her personal business with elite people then that is the likely reason she used a private email server, I guess.

That is colossally stupid…to expose herself and these security emails to outside hacking is astounding.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
I've questioned the whole email/server thing from the start. Someone as important as the Secretary of State would surely be monitored by the NSA. The whole thing just seems too pathetic and careless to be true. This leads me to wonder if Hillary's emails weren't some type of "honey trap" to try to ensnare and compromise or destroy people unwilling to go along with the current POTUS and his policies.

In other words the hidden hand was at work long before the emails were even made public.

Maybe?

What’s amazing is that Hillary claims she did all this based on that she was too lazy to use the government email address: she just was too lazy or too busy to type in a gov email?

That’s amazing.

If she wanted to hide her personal business with elite people then that is the likely reason she used a private email server, I guess.

That is colossally stupid…to expose herself and these security emails to outside hacking is astounding.

What's mind boggling to me, is she also claims to not know anything about computers (shes been using/saying that excuse for years to justify herself). Yet still makes simple mistake. She assumed no one would find out, she assumes no one is watching her (while holding SOS job), she assumed no one would hack her. She assumed no one is backing up her emails.
edit on 1-8-2016 by RetsuUnohana because: fixed sepelling

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RetsuUnohana

Yeah something really sinister is going on I believe we aren’t being told.

I remember Hillary playing dumb when the question was about wiping her server

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
A question regarding these "missing" e-mails. I'm Having a hard time keeping up with all the crap that's clinging to Hillary.

Does the evidence indicate that these e-mails were intentionally deleted, or accidentally deleted?

What I read was much simpler.

The Clinton email system was being run by amateurs of course, we know that. They deleted emails. At some point they realized that their ISP/cloud provider was also making backups of the mail. The Clinton personnel then hounded the cloud provider to delete the backups, but not being idiots they thought "And get slammed by an obstruction of justice charge? Uh, no" and sent the files to the FBI.

So the feds had all the email without needing any hacking or junk like that.

www.mcclatchydc.com...

It appears there are at least two different commercial companies.

The more recent issue about the DNC hack, something different.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join