It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA Whistleblower: Agency Has All of Clinton’s Deleted Emails

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeefNoMeat

originally posted by: Snarl

Binney: “Now what he (Mueller) is talking about is going into the NSA database, which is shown of course in the (Edward) Snowden material released, which shows a direct access into the NSA database by the FBI and the CIA. Which there is no oversight of by the way. So that means that NSA and a number of agencies in the U.S. government also have those emails.”

“So if the FBI really wanted them they can go into that database and get them right now,” he stated of Clinton’s emails as well as DNC emails.

That highlighted stuff ... uhh ... no.

Could that data be retrieved from there? I'm about 99% sure it could.
What would that take? A thing called a 'violation of law' by the POTUS.

Before Clinton is a SecState or a candidate for POTUS ... she's first a US citizen. The NSA might (and probably does) have the goods on her. What they don't have is the lawful right to do anything with that information (and neither do the FBI nor CIA) ... because of her status as a US citizen.

Why bother being pragmatic and factual in replying? You'll sacrifice 'stars' and reasonable discourse with such a tactic. But maybe the imprinted seal on her birth certificate is a camera trick and she's not a citizen of the U.S.A, which makes her fair game?

Thats far out man. What the hell does Star Wars have to do with it, though?

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesungod
They've already found loopholes to use the data.

Granted. But, those loopholes, to my knowledge, are addressed nowhere on the ATS website.

Using one law to subvert another is what we're talking about here. It used to be an incredibly rare thing. When I was on the job I saw it happen only once in 17 years, back in the mid to late '80s ... and that was after we were 90% sure the person we were investigating was Not a US citizen, but was in fact a spy from a hostile nation.

Now they've got this back-office FISA court thing and who knows what's going on behind those walls. FISA's been around since the late '70s. If TPTB had balls ... they would have just thrown it out. I do know this: Regular people like you and me who try traipsing around Title 10 and Title 18 get burnt. I'd love to see any former President charged. It might restore my faith in the system.

Great thread, brother.

edit on 3172016 by Snarl because: Autocorrect

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: thesungod

I agree and feel the same. Not all of us who are pissed about how Hillary stored classified info are republican or pro Trump.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Not sure where you are going with this.

It was a violation of the law to collect emails in the first place.

What is stopping them from accessing those emails? A violation?

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
So if the NSA pulled her email out of the internet traffic, I wonder what it takes to become a target of collection. Also did they just happen upon the existence of the server (DNS or such) or were they tipped of.
edit on 7/31/2016 by roadgravel because: typo

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
how can Clinton run for anything?

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor

Not sure where you are going with this.

It was a violation of the law to collect emails in the first place.

What is stopping them from accessing those emails? A violation?

I'm betting the emails were legally obtained ... that little rhetorical provider thingy. And, I'm sure they were retained properly as well.

What stops the emails from emerging is the lack of a complaint. Everyone gave the AG exclusive domain over charging Clinton with the crime. I'm absolutely certain of the reason why she wasn't and why she was so confident she wouldn't be. But, any member of Congress could have formally charged her ... and made it stick. If you thought Gowdy or Chaffetz or Jordan were the 'good guys' ... well ... they're really not, and their lack of action speaks to that. Everyone at that level is on the same team and they don't often throw one another under the bus ... even if they despise each another.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

They don't really despise one another at that level though.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Somebody claiming to be an FBI agent went on 4chan and spoke about this, and many other things.
Said that we should be looking at the Clinton Foundation instead of Clinton herself. That they have enough evidence that could potentially cause a war, and even a civil war. That Bill Clinton may die soon. That this is why they don't release the information and a bunch of other stuff.

The discussion was long and he sounded very real & professional. Also knew what he was talking about. If he was a troll, then he is one of the biggest trolls I've ever seen!

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Kuroodo

Do you have a link? I feel like i recall a thread on this...

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
it must be nice THAT NOBODY has ANY concern over ANY republican e-mails??.....not even foreign governments or foreigners themselves

Maybe the Republicans use passwords

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
You know I wondered about this, but never said anything. The NSA watches and listens to damn near every conversation that takes place. How could they miss something like hillary and her private server?

Those emails are there for the taking. If someone wanted to do something about this they certainly could. But... apparently even the NSA is afraid of riling her majesty killary.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScriptedSociety

originally posted by: jimmyx
it must be nice THAT NOBODY has ANY concern over ANY republican e-mails??.....not even foreign governments or foreigners themselves

Maybe the Republicans use passwords

lol or better ones than "hillary2016"

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: thinline
That's part of the reason to vote for Trump. PC correctness attitude has to go. If Obama broke the law, people will be saying it's because he's black not because he's guilty. Just like Mike Brown was a sweet innocent young man. Not because of his actions but because of his skin color. No one listens to MLK, judge people by their actions not the color of their skin

Please reread this and tell me you are trolling.
If you think Clinton is a definite no no, what on earth do you think 'they' have on Trump.

I mean, sure she is an awful human being but so is he, he's not qualified to run your country, nor is his supposed wealth any where near the big boys at the table. To an outsider, the reason he is the nominee is it guarantees Clinton into office.
As for Obama, do you think GWB has no skeletons? What a joke.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
This is how big government rolls. Secrets and bribery is what gets people what they need in high places. The Fed agencies would be dumb to throw the book at her right now. After she is elected they can get anything they want from her with a little threat of exposure. It's brilliant really...

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
A question regarding these "missing" e-mails. I'm Having a hard time keeping up with all the crap that's clinging to Hillary.

Does the evidence indicate that these e-mails were intentionally deleted, or accidentally deleted?

If they were from a block of time, like from Feb 2012 to July 2014, it could have been an accident, or a hard-drive malfunction.

On the other hand, if the missing e-mails are scattered all over the timeline, their deletion is most likely intentional.

Also, how do we know that e-mails are missing? If I delete 50 e-mails from my Yahoo account, and emptied the trash, you wouldn't be able to tell that I've deleted anything. Is "missing" the same thing as "deleted" when talking about Hillary's e-mails?

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesungod
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

Get out of my thread with your trolling of other members, please.

Thank you.

Get it out of your head someone is trolling another member. They replied in-kind. That's how it works. Unfortunately, the highlighted text pointed out was the crux of the reply; context, your best friend when trying to make ideas (whatever) relatable - maybe read their reply and your misplaced angst could be put to better use.

Oh, and the token, "please and thank you".

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

The email server was located in the Clintons' home in Chappaqua, New York, until 2013, when it was sent to a data center in New Jersey before being handed over to Platte River Networks, a Denver-based information technology firm that Clinton hired to manage her email system.

Clinton's server was configured to allow users to connect openly from the Internet and control it remotely using Microsoft's Remote Desktop Services. It is known that hackers in Russia were aware of Clinton's non-public email address as early as 2011. It is also known that Secretary Clinton and her staff were aware of hacking attempts in 2011, and were worried about them.

In 2012, according to server records, a hacker in Serbia scanned Clinton's Chappaqua server at least twice, in August and in December 2012. It was unclear whether the hacker knew the server belonged to Clinton, although it did identify itself as providing email services for clintonemail.com.

During 2014, Clinton's server was the target of repeated intrusions originating in Germany, China, and South Korea. Threat monitoring software on the server blocked at least five such attempts. The software was installed in October 2013, and for three months prior to that, no such software had been installed

For what it is worth, Wiki

All the old mail on the server probably went along with the server to the center. Maybe the datacenter had backups of the mail files.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

I'm ready to sacrifice this woman on the altar.

Sacrifices are supposed to be unblemished and pure.

We definitely can't use her.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

Well then burn her at the stakes, stone her to death, something ritualistic.

If we all come together and sacrifice the witch for the good of our country, the act of sacrifice itself will unify the divided.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join