It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Shots fired". Trump responds to veteran's father who gave speech at the DNC.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Annee

I'm just behind you so thanks for kicking some of the bigger rocks out of the way.
This election is going to be a very important one in the history of women in America. No matter the outcome.
Trump is apparently wanting to make it memorable for outrageous social gaffes and blunders too.
Go Donald.

Yes, but I am not voting for Hillary because she is a woman. We had Sarah Palin to vote for too. Never in a million years would I vote for Sarah.

Trump is a "bully caricature".

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: atrollstalker
Well, I have been waiting for this to hit. And, I will probably be booted because of this insensitive response by my question to Khizr Kahn is “What did you sacrifice?” His son, a proud military soldier died fighting for his country. His son sacrificed his own life. His son was taken from him. Khizr did not give his son away. Khizr Kahn did not take his son to Moriah and build a monument to sacrifice his son on like Abraham and Isaac. He did not sign a formal parental release for an underage son to join the military. He did not direct his son to fight in any particular action. There are others of us who have lost a son who are NOT trying to steal the glory of our sons’ death. He is attempting to steal the glory from a dead soldier. That is a black heart.

The father does make a sacrifice because in many families the son asks permission from the father or at least discusses joining the military.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

Nice that you edited you post to include Bush but you were told that the young man died in 2004 four years before Obama was elected . What is the reason for including him except to win cheers for condemning Obama for something.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I am voting for Trump because he has the courage to expose the inherent brutal sexism of Islam.

Muslims consider women property and women cannot speak without their permission.

This is particularly true of Pakistanis who accept "honor killings" as part of everyday life.

Just a few weeks a brave Pakistani model was murdered by her family for daring to speak out on social media without permission.

Hillary and her supporters enable and promote the most brutally sexist and misogynist culure/ideology on the planet- Islam.
edit on 31-7-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Also thought it was ironic that Trump would criticize someone for having a plagiarized speech or having it written by someone else.

Where in the video does he say plagiarized speech? And why would it be ironic? Just curious.
edit on 31-7-2016 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Nor am I. My husband says that the fact she is a woman is icing on a very capable cake.
He didn't start out as a sufferagent but he became one being married to this libber for 35 years lol.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Oops try again...

Some Muslim countries actually have intelligent educated women as leaders and in other positions of power.

www.browngirlmagazine.com...
edit on 7312016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Ty again?

If you insist.

Just yesterday...

Pakistani man shoots dead his own sisters on the eve of their weddings in horrific double honour killing - because they chose their own husbands Nazir Hussaid, 35, from the Punjab province, shot Kosar and Gulzar Bibi Hussaid objected to the women choosing who they wanted to marry He wanted them to marry someone within their extended family Police have launched an investigation as the killer is still at large

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Yes, wonderful "moderate" pakistan, that shining example of true Islamic ideology with token women "leaders".

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Staroth

See the word OR. That's a conjunction linking two ideas. This OR that.
So did trump accuse the man of having someone write his speech for him?

Just went back and watched him again...and...

🔔🔔🔔THATS A GREAT BIG YES FOLKS🔔🔔🔔

Well who wrote that? Hillary's script writers?

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Oh boy SMH.... Not all Islam denigrates women. There really are modern and moderate Muslim countries. That was the point.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Can you not see that this is all set up to attack Trump?

The opposition roll out 1 (yes ONE) muslim family who have had a son die fighting for the US to directly attack Trump, and somehow in the feeble minds of the sheeple this maes all muslims a-oh-k and so American they might be made out of apple pie.

Roll out the thousands of muslims who have comitted attrocities and what do they say - "oh, these aren't real muslims, blah, blah, blah".

So the actions of the thousands that do bad things should be ignored as not being indicative of islam, and the one family in this story should be put on a pedestal and lauded as being typical muslims?

Or is it just to attack Trump?

I think it's a lot of one and a bit of the other, but really what this shows you is an insidious type of politics that I thought was more prevalent in the UK and Europe than the US.

It's a kind of politics that tries to enable victory by default, because rather than having to be elected on your merits and ability, if you can paint the other guy in a very dark light and make them look worse than you do, then you win.

So the electorate rather than having to listen to who has and will do whatever and pick the best, is left with a choice of picking the least worst based on their perceived faults.

And since the person who is the best at painting people in a bad light will be a manipulative, deceptive, lying, cheating, self serving, hypocritical, nasty, and quite possibly evil sack of crap, then you really don't want anyone with those attributes being anywhere near being in power.

But sadly since they are the most ambitious and the most vicious if you allow this type of politics to flourish then in the end those will be the only choices you will ever have.

Bad - worse - or evil.
edit on -05:0020160America/ChicagoSun, 31 Jul 2016 17:37:10 -0500_stAmerica/Chicago0737 by Power_Semi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Nice that you edited you post to include Bush but you were told that the young man died in 2004 four years before Obama was elected . What is the reason for including him except to win cheers for condemning Obama for something.

Ok I'll break it down for you really simple like. He died in 2004 under the Bush Administration. Obama didn't bring the troops home as promised, so there was a continuation of policy from his predecessor. Kid could have died under Obama's watch just as easily. Some of us are able to see it for what it is - a sham whoever is in power. You'll disagree with this, I'm sure, but tell me did Bush get us involved in Syria, Libya & Yemen on top of Iraq and Afghanistan?
edit on 31-7-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Trump's a total POS. He has sacrificed nothing.

That's not true! He's sacrificed his dignity and class!

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Trump's instincts were right.

Khan is a militant proponent of sharia and admirer of the muslim brotherhood and almost certainly holds to the traditional muslim viewpoint of the wife being subservient.

shoebat.com... to-advance-sharia-law-and-bring-muslims-into-the-united-states/

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

This is about trump the soldier who died and his grieving parents. Not about Obama.
Stay on target .

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

I am voting for Trump because he has the courage to expose the inherent brutal sexism of Islam.

Brilliant.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Trump's a total POS. He has sacrificed nothing.

That's not true! He's sacrificed his dignity and class!

As they said... He's sacrificed nothing. He never had dignity and class.
He was a punk kid and he's still a punk.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Interesting if true. Thank you for at least trying to find something to counter balance.

edit on 31-7-2016 by atrollstalker because: None of your business

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Trump was against the war in Iraq. Hilary wasn't. Yet Kahn stands on her stage instead of Trump's.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join