It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intelligence Chief Suffers Intelligence Failure Over Team’s Willingness to Brief Donald Trump

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Do you think the first words out of their mouths to hillary were:

You take a crap in a bathroom, you do not put a server there

On the flip side

Hillary does keep a ton of skeletons in her and bills closet and she keeps quiet about them....

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Clapper on a tv interview didn't even know of a major terror attack that happened earlier that same day,the man is incompetant

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
You know, I am a little bit tired of everyone saying these candidates are being forced on us.

These are who the voters chose, and as flawed as they may be, they probably were the best options for their respective parties. If anything people should be upset about who was running in the first place.

Really on the republican side the other choices were career bought off politicians offering no change, and on the democrat side your alternative was a communist who is obviously clueless about the economy never had a job till he was 40, and has never accomplished anything.
Even with all that he is still tempting because he is not a career criminal like Hillary.

Yes these choices are not great, but I actually think trump will be better than his lousy public speaking may indicate. If he really was as dumb as his vocabulary he would never of become a billionaire.

As far as trump not being safe to give classified info, do these people not realize he is campaigning right now and is seeking publicity? To think he would act the same as president is really a bit ridiculous. I mean was he tweeting all his business secrets every day before he started campaigning?

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

Bullsnip*

We had faaaaaar better choices on the republican side , it's just that people treated this like a reality show instead of the future of our country

We had at least 4 people that would have been far better than trump. Had people actually paid attention to what was being said and we're not lulled into to being low information voters

Republican voters this time pulled an Obama card and fell for hope and change.

Now we have a clown running for office on the right instead of one of several that actually gave a damn about the country and the constitution

No no. We freaking deserve this as a country

And I hope it's so damn painful we finally learn our lesson and pull our heads out of our collective arses

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo
You know, I am a little bit tired of everyone saying these candidates are being forced on us.

These are who the voters chose, and as flawed as they may be, they probably were the best options for their respective parties. If anything people should be upset about who was running in the first place.

That's based on the assumption that voters are capable of choosing the best candidate.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Who exactly? Jeb Bush? The man who wanted to overthrow Al-Assad? John Kasich? The one who wants to arm Ukrainian Nazis?

Don't know much about the others.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

well trump probably read the 28 pages of declassified congressional hearings on 9/11 and the saudi link, which first and foremost called for a position above that of the director of the CIA.

A director of national intelligence who oversees the entire intelligence aparatus of the USA.

since, um, a former director of the CIA may have been an asshole during his sons run as president....and still may be an asshole to every loyal American and faithful member of government.

They dont want that....makes them run under someone rather than above it all....

edit on 7 31 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

These people are in charge of our national security. That is their job. If they, for the first time ever, can't manage to muster enough trust for a candidate to uphold a long-standing tradition... we need to really take this seriously.

What matters is if the fear can be substantiated. At this point, I have yet to see why Trump cannot be trusted, except by those with something to hide or who are secretly conspiring with camp Hillary to ensure her success.

There's a huge movement designed to slander and discredit Trump and these outspoken critics from the intelligence community may be disguised as provocateurs. Show me the cause for worry and I may reevaluate my opinion.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: proximo

Bullsnip*

We had faaaaaar better choices on the republican side , it's just that people treated this like a reality show instead of the future of our country

We had at least 4 people that would have been far better than trump. Had people actually paid attention to what was being said and we're not lulled into to being low information voters

Republican voters this time pulled an Obama card and fell for hope and change.

Now we have a clown running for office on the right instead of one of several that actually gave a damn about the country and the constitution

No no. We freaking deserve this as a country

And I hope it's so damn painful we finally learn our lesson and pull our heads out of our collective arses

Well that is your opinion, it is not mine, nor was it the majority of voters. You cannot keep doing the same thing and expect a different result. Settling for bush or Rubio or even Cruz was just asking to have the majority continue to be ignored in favor of the wealthy who grease the politicians.

Trump is definitely flawed but I do not believe he is coruptable and is running for the right reasons. He may f stuff up, but he may make a big positive difference. At this point he is worth the gamble.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: proximo

That's based on the assumption that voters are capable of choosing the best candidate.

Well that is true, the majority of voters are under informed. Yes we do deserve the politicians we get. Thing is I know human nature too, a problem gets ignored until it no longer can be. The only way we get voters to pay more attention is for them to care, either from a positive or negative effect on them. Nobody cares because they think their voice is ignored anyway, and it has been for the most part for the last 20 years. Combine that with the media becoming propaganda for their advertisers and you get the system we now have.

The other reason we have crap candidates is good decent people know the systems rigged and either don't want to fight it, or don't have the money to. Trump is the best we can get, he has the ego, money, and belief he can win. Perhaps he is the best we can do till the system is fixed.

You know every year we get of this common core unionized education system, the dumber the population becomes. That and the economy being on the verge of total collapse is why we need to gamble on trump.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

let us suppose that each president since Eisenhower has been briefed on the fact that UFOs are real and we are in a binding relationship with them that greatly effects our major operations in the world. I believe that most of the subsequent presidents could hold that secret and allow the great truth to remain hidden and go about their traditional business rather than being to one opening Pandora's Box.

In my estimation in viewing his record, President Trump could not contain himself once privy to such knowledge. But even before, as a security-briefed candidate, to allow him the slightest briefing to touch on that situation would be like lighting a stick of dynamite. I suspect that he literally scares the crap out of the secret keepers (regardless of their secrets).

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Simply put, it appears the intelligence community fears Trump would run-off at the mouth and say things that may expose American intelligence.

No need for a for a private server or a private email domain. His mouth alone is a liability.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Who exactly? Jeb Bush? The man who wanted to overthrow Al-Assad? John Kasich? The one who wants to arm Ukrainian Nazis?

Don't know much about the others.

Case in point of low information voters. Perhaps you should have done your research....we had more options then we ever had in history

top topics

<< 1   >>

join