It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails or clouds? You decide

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Orionx2

Exhaust pollution is a different subject. It is under some scrutiny though.

Not really. And any scrutiny is outshouted by the two loudest voices. "Mystery spraying!" and "Only Water!" Ignoring the pollution of millions of tons of diesel exhaust.

Like the 911 Truth movement, and the Official Story loudmouths. Ignoring why the wars were started.

Like the War on terror warmongers and the islamaphobes... Ignoring unjust waging of aggressive wars.

you get the picture. Not you guys, you're the ATS chemtrail bashers crowd.

Yes, really.... Chem trails are allegedly high concentration of certain chemicals intentionally sprayed by government operatives for whatever conspiracy purpose.
Exhaust pollution is the by product of the engine. Just like any engine from a car, truck, train, motorcycle, plane, space shuttle etc... No conspiracy and everyone knows about it.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: payt69

Where did I ever state that contrails consist of just harmless water?

You don't.

To foster the argument between the chem and water crowd, you can't.

Not stupid you know. The whole back and forth is a psyop generated to keep people attentions focused on ether side to generate a ton of fodder. So that anyone genuinely interest in what the hell that s*** clogging the skies is, gets tired of searching the internet and gives up.

Just like 911, just like the war on terror, just like every other industrialized war, mining, deforestation, oil, and nuclear power fallout is treated on the internet. Try finding some useful information or truth anymore. Its buried under a ton of useless disinformation.

Or ignored completely.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Just like any engine from a car, truck, train, motorcycle,

Actually the requirements for pollution are higher for surface vehicles. There are no exhaust emission devices or catalytic converters on jet engines, on the ground taxing, take off, landing or cruising hi altitude.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Chem trails are allegedly high concentration of certain chemicals intentionally sprayed by government operatives for whatever conspiracy purpose.

No they aren't its jet exhaust. Derp

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Not stupid you know. [I'm not so sure about that.] The whole back and forth is a psyop generated to keep people attentions focused on ether side to generate a ton of fodder. So that anyone genuinely interest in what the hell that s*** clogging the skies is, gets tired of searching the internet and gives up.

Ah, so we have a conspiracy designed to confuse another conspiracy. Next you'll be claiming we are paid shills.

Don't you just love ATS?

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Ah right.. a psyop.. well that explains it then. But I still suggest you start your own thread so you can go and on to your hearts content about your theory. In this thread it's off topic however.. you're derailed enough threads with similar posts already.
edit on 7201631 by payt69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

Not stupid you know. [I'm not so sure about that.] The whole back and forth is a psyop generated to keep people attentions focused on ether side to generate a ton of fodder. So that anyone genuinely interest in what the hell that s*** clogging the skies is, gets tired of searching the internet and gives up.

Ah, so we have a conspiracy designed to confuse another conspiracy. Next you'll be claiming we are paid shills.

Don't you just love ATS?

See? Only extremes, no middle ground.

Buy the way if you think the main stream isn't vested in controlling peoples opinions through narrative on the internet, then yah, you're either ignorant or complicit.

Which?

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Chem trails are allegedly high concentration of certain chemicals intentionally sprayed by government operatives for whatever conspiracy purpose.

No they aren't its jet exhaust. Derp

Seriously? Isn't there an entire forum here dedicated to this? Our are you just being obtuse to start arguments?

Chemtrail conspiracy theory is an unproven suspicion that long-lasting trails, so-called "chemtrails", are left in the sky by high-flying aircraft, and that they consist of chemical or biological agents deliberately sprayed for sinister purposes undisclosed to the general public.[1] Believers in the theory argue that normal contrails dissipate relatively quickly, and contrails that do not dissipate must contain additional substances.[2][3] These arguments have been dismissed by the scientific community: such trails are normal water-based contrails (condensation trails) that are routinely left by high-flying aircraft under certain atmospheric conditions.[4] Although proponents have attempted to prove that the claimed chemical spraying does take place, their analyses have been flawed or based on misconceptions.[5][6]

Because of the widespread popularity of the conspiracy theory, official agencies have received many inquiries from people demanding an explanation.[2] Scientists and government officials around the world have repeatedly needed to confirm that supposed chemtrails are in fact normal contrails.[7]

The term chemtrail is a portmanteau of the words chemical and trail, as contrail is a contraction of condensation trail.[8] Believers in the conspiracy theory speculate that the purpose of the claimed chemical release may be solar radiation management,[2] psychological manipulation, human population control, weather modification, or biological or chemical warfare, and that the trails are causing respiratory illnesses and other health problems.[1][9][10] Contrails are formed at high altitudes (5–10 miles or 8–16 kilometers), and any chemicals released at such a height would disperse harmlessly and fall many hundreds of miles away, or degrade before touching the ground.[10]

Chemtrail conspiracy theory
edit on 31-7-2016 by Orionx2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

But I still suggest you start your own thread

Again, get it straight: People that start threads don't own them, they belong to everyone.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Buy the way if you think the main stream isn't vested in controlling peoples opinions through narrative on the internet, then yah, you're either ignorant or complicit.

Which?

So are you.. why else are you here?

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

But I still suggest you start your own thread

Again, get it straight: People that start threads don't own them, they belong to everyone.

Sure they do, but we have this rule that in a thread about apples we aren't going to discuss oranges.

We're debating chemtrails vs contrails, whereas you're droning on about pollution, which everyone here acknowledges. What's the point?

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Seriously? Isn't there an entire forum here dedicated to this? Our are you just being obtuse to start arguments?

Blah, blah, the whole debate is a red herring. 'Only water' and 'mystery spraying' are fabricated lies.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

see my reply just below yours.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Made my point. Intrptr out...

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Blah, blah, the whole debate is a red herring. 'Only water' and 'mystery spraying' are fabricated lies.

Again, who is claiming 'only water'?

You seem to be the one thinking only in extremes. It's a red herring, a false dichotomy.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
No you didn't make a point. All you did was bringing up pollution in thread that deals with chemtrails vs contrails, as if that's going to contribute something to the discussion other than distraction and confusion.

It's like debating whether controlled demolition was used to bring down buildings during 9/11, and then bringing up that smoke from explosives is a health-hazard. Sure, interesting subject, and everyone will agree that inhaling smoke is not a good idea, but it's not what we're debating here.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Just like any engine from a car, truck, train, motorcycle,

Actually the requirements for pollution are higher for surface vehicles. There are no exhaust emission devices or catalytic converters on jet engines, on the ground taxing, take off, landing or cruising hi altitude.

Is this ^^^ your ultimate point? Pollution? Simple pollution??

I can help you back that argument up, but the only definitive chemtrails I'm aware of look like

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

PLEASE STOP THE INTERPERSONAL SNIPES RIGHT NOW!!

If you are talking about each other you are not talking about the topic. Post on-topic please.

Play the ball, not the player, you know? More of the same will be actioned.

Thank you. ;o) Don't respond to this post.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   

You don't.

To foster the argument between the chem and water crowd, you can't.

Not stupid you know. The whole back and forth is a psyop generated to keep people attentions focused on ether side to generate a ton of fodder. So that anyone genuinely interest in what the hell that s*** clogging the skies is, gets tired of searching the internet and gives up.

Just like 911, just like the war on terror, just like every other industrialized war, mining, deforestation, oil, and nuclear power fallout is treated on the internet. Try finding some useful information or truth anymore. Its buried under a ton of useless disinformation.

Or ignored completely.

You may be on to something here. Do you think maybe the chemtrail hoax was started by the airline industry or possibly the oil companies?

I mean the whole thing is so obviously ridiculous and easily debunked that surely it can't have come about on it's own. Somebody must have masterminded it

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: mrthumpy

If this isn't a ruse by another pundit, then yes. There have been threads here about some 'xyz' agency starting the chemtrail conspiracy, somewhere, I think. Both sides being fomented to distract from the real question of sullied skies overhead.

Anyone can look up and see the miasma, any real investigation is quickly sidelined by either 'camp'.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join