It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

those are aliens

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: tommyjo

originally posted by: jaws1975
a reply to: gortex

Here is a video of the Golden Nights doing a nighttime jump, imo it looks nothing like the op's video.

You can clearly see the parachutes!

Of course you can see the parachutes in the video that you posted. The guy freaking out in the OP video looks like he is filming it using a potato and at distance. The footage is out of focus.

Golden Knights at distance.

Still not similar imo, when you look at the Golden Knights vid you posted you can see a controlled descent, the op's vid shows the lights just chillin in the sky.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Next time plz put a disclaimer , something like dont drink coffee when watching this video, might cause spills and spiting of said coffee.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I soooo badly want those to be actual invading aliens, if for no other reason than that guy's hilarious commentary throughout the whole thing !

"This is what you guys should be shooting at!"

"Officer do something!"

Priceless.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I for one LOVE this guys reaction. This is how I would REALLY expect Will Smith to sound in this instance.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: tjocksteffe

Well, what do you know!? More lights in the sky!

As much as I find the movement of those light sources interesting, it is not at all clear what they might be. However, we have now found a legitimate use for worldstarhiphop.com ....

Its the only legitimate use of that website from what I can make out, so thats a plus!

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Pretty cool sighting, seeing something like that would be pretty epic.

The guy in the video is ridiculous, they dividing, they invading, they aliens...lol.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Hilarious reaction from the guy and probably one of the only genuine ones I've seen, the majority of videos are just quiet "Ohh, it's no big deal, confirming what has been thought a fable for thousands of years."

However watching the video a second time around does show an object burning up in the atmosphere, the way it first explodes into many parts, smaller pieces burn fast, the center piece and then just slow disintegration of the rest.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: _BoneZ_
That is very obviously what appears to be an object entering Earth's atmosphere, like a meteor. You know, kind of like the guy in the background of the video also confirms without all the drama.

Except this time it was a Chinese rocket burning up in the atmosphere:

www.space.com...

No UFO. No aliens. Just another easily-identifiable object that gets misidentified due to inexperience and lack of science education in schools.

At first I thought it might be a chinese lantern. Then I thought meteor, or something else common breaking up in there atmosphere.

Then I....well, it seemed to be under some sort of control. It was doing things falling broken things cannot do.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

The woman recording cracked me up more. I could tell she was irritated with the guy but trying to be calm.

"I am recording here". "They can't do anything." LOL

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

However, we have now found a legitimate use for worldstarhiphop.com ....

Its the only legitimate use of that website from what I can make out, so thats a plus!

LOL. That is true.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I'm thinking DMX is making a come back!!

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
When that single object split into 5, and with perfect symmetry while hovering, I thought it was either:
1. A UFO (UFOs) controlled by intelligence.
or
2. Manipulated CGI to make the orange light (rocket reentry) appear to be something that it wasn't, after it got lower on the horizon. That's why the symmetry was so perfect after the split-up and angled just right for our videographer.

(I didn't listen to the audio yet. Sounds like it was just a distraction?)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Well they are sure not here to abduct the genius doing the screaming. LoL

Don't know what he expects the Police to do unless its a Mexican UFO carrying illegal aliens.

Interesting all the same, especially the way the falling light appears to breakup stop and hover in the air. I would have suggested a military flare of some sorts, but flares don't hover.

Have you ever seen the video of the Phoenix military flares? They "hovered" until each one dropped behind individual mountain peaks.

edit on 07/03/2016 by klassless because: To correct grammar.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: jaws1975

Still not similar imo, when you look at the Golden Knights vid you posted you can see a controlled descent, the op's vid shows the lights just chillin in the sky.

They are the same. The "lights" in the op's video descend. The op footage follows the exact same sequence as per the Golden Knights. It doesn't help that the footage is out of focus, but it show the exact same procedure. Once they separate they descend. Until the footage cuts off you can see all bar one descend below the tree line. Watch it with the sound off as that ranting nut is distracting!

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: jaws1975

See the following Golden Knights footage.

The OP's video. Run them together.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: klassless

originally posted by: andy06shake

Well they are sure not here to abduct the genius doing the screaming. LoL

Don't know what he expects the Police to do unless its a Mexican UFO carrying illegal aliens.

Interesting all the same, especially the way the falling light appears to breakup stop and hover in the air. I would have suggested a military flare of some sorts, but flares don't hover.

Have you ever seen the video of the Phoenix military flares? They "hovered" until each one dropped behind individual mountain peaks.

Phoenix Military Flares..

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Well, what do you know!? More lights in the sky!

As much as I find the movement of those light sources interesting, it is not at all clear what they might be. However, we have now found a legitimate use for worldstarhiphop.com ....

Funny you mention worldstar because they actually had this video up a couple days ago.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
"Those are aliens from another world." LOL

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

I doubt we know all of them...

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: _BoneZ_

if santa clause slapped you in the face, you would still question if he was real.....

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join