It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

those are aliens

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
This reminds me of a story my Dad told us that happened to him as a kid. Picture a coal mining town back in the 1920s. It was evening and a red glow appeared in the sky but not from the direction of the sunset. Everybody gathered out in the street to look at it and wonder what it was. It lit up the sky over the mountain. Some people panicked. One man walked up and down the street yelling for his children. " The world's coming to an end. Where are my Kids? The worlds coming to an end. I want my kids." The next morning they found out that a colliery burnt down a distance away, what they used to separate and load coal. You can still see them abandoned in some Pa coal towns I go through on occasion. Very creepy places right out of horror movies. Let me say that those were not fireworks and while the people we heard didn't lend it any credibility, I would say they were some kind of UFO. Aliens or secret terrestrial craft.
edit on 31-7-2016 by Dutchowl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: fromtheskydown

Unfortunately there's no info on when and where this was shot but I'd hazard a guess if it was filmed yesterday it was the Nights performance at Summerfest Chicago Skydive Festival.
www.goarmy.com...

The Benton commentary reigns supreme in my opinion.

edit on 31-7-2016 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: tjocksteffe

Ha ha hangin out in section 8 smoking a blunt yo,& iz bee seen ufos lol

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex>>>. Explanation provided and accepted. Chicago, what a messed up town.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: fromtheskydown
And where are the trails behind the objects, as in the other videos? Surely they would be evident.

They are evident at 0:41 into the video. And yes, it could be parachuters as well.

What it is not is aliens, UFOs, or whatever somebody wants to make up because they don't understand what they're seeing.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
there is software you can buy to make drones fly in formations, wouldnt be hard to fake this but getting light sources bright enough to be visible with a phone camera at a distance greater than what looks to be at least a mile from the observer.

edit on 31-7-2016 by bigtrousers because: explanation found.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Panic much??

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: fromtheskydown

Unfortunately there's no info on when and where this was shot but I'd hazard a guess if it was filmed yesterday it was the Nights performance at Summerfest Chicago Skydive Festival.
www.goarmy.com...

The Benton commentary reigns supreme in my opinion.

Looks like this could be it.
Nice find.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: _BoneZ_

originally posted by: fromtheskydown
And where are the trails behind the objects, as in the other videos? Surely they would be evident.

They are evident at 0:41 into the video. And yes, it could be parachuters as well.

What it is not is aliens, UFOs, or whatever somebody wants to make up because they don't understand what they're seeing.

I think Gortex may have found the source behind the sighting.

I never said it was UFOs, I just didn't feel that your belittling attitude helped matters or contributed in a helpful manner. Not everybody has the capacity to be pragmatic, especially when they are emotionally charged, as was the person in the video.

Allowances have to be made when it comes to observation and perception.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: _BoneZ_

Unless it has actually been identified, it would be considered a UFO.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Thanks to the OP for this. I haven't laughed so hard for a long time!

Its obviously a night-time parachute display team...

... or is it ALIENS!!!! :-)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Here is a video of the Golden Nights doing a nighttime jump, imo it looks nothing like the op's video.

You can clearly see the parachutes!
edit on 31-7-2016 by jaws1975 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: tjocksteffeGreat post!! Thanks for this OP!! I personally think it's a good video, minus the guy yelling.....

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: _BoneZ_
That is very obviously what appears to be an object entering Earth's atmosphere, like a meteor. You know, kind of like the guy in the background of the video also confirms without all the drama.

Except this time it was a Chinese rocket burning up in the atmosphere:

www.space.com...

No UFO. No aliens. Just another easily-identifiable object that gets misidentified due to inexperience and lack of science education in schools.

That doesn't look at all like the video in the OP.

If anything I'd go with the skydivers.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Good video! I think everyone is right, it's skydiving Aliens. "Alot of truth is said in jest."

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Lamo! That guy is hysterical lol. Pure gold is right!! "We gettin' invaded!!" roflol love it.
Unusual video for sure.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Edit:
You are really trying right now huh?
This is you, trying.
I would guess based on your response that the closest to being outside and using your own observation skills would be that one time that you watched avatar at a drive in theater.

Is this you at your wittiest?

As I said, it looks similar to a video someone posted here a while back and another member brought the night sky divers to the thread and it was proved that is what it actually was.

We'd all like to see some genuine footage I'm sure, but in this nstance there is a possibility that it can be explianed.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaws1975
a reply to: gortex

Here is a video of the Golden Nights doing a nighttime jump, imo it looks nothing like the op's video.

You can clearly see the parachutes!

Of course you can see the parachutes in the video that you posted. The guy freaking out in the OP video looks like he is filming it using a potato and at distance. The footage is out of focus.

Golden Knights at distance.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
The reaction of this person is more interesting to me. It gives a clear indication how people would react when in fear, in such an event with being confronted with an extraterrestrial encounter. Not only is this person hysterical, but he wants officers to shoot them. Maybe start an interstellar-war in the progress..(movie reference needed). This sort of reaction in a large group with multiple people freaking out, would start a huge panic.

It reminds me of the star trek "Prime Directive" explanation on Wikipedia And that when the first reaction is FEAR to such an event, be it a real one.. is both terrifying and logical.

Thankfully, out of the numerous so called "close encounters" i have seen on video, people overall react quite calmly.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join