It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women Studies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   
What to do with women studies programs at college? If Target had complaints about boys and girls sections, wouldn't a whole department that separate women, have to go?

Some colleges changed their women studies to Womyn studies, so not to be sexist. So now that the PC Nazis are trumping, gender neutral, does that mean, even womyn studies have to go? Heck they couldn't even call it XX Studies, because that would be transphobic.

While I would like to say that I made this post in jest, it's not unrealistic that you won't see this conversation in the paper sooner rather then later.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: GuillermoHunt

I'd love to see the entire World Implode soon, it's just around the corner.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I like studying women. I don't need a college to teach me how to do that.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
I like studying women. I don't need a college to teach me how to do that.

Lol me to, done some women studies last night :-)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: GuillermoHunt

That's one of those little intellectual inconsistencies you aren't supposed to think about, notice, or question.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: GuillermoHunt
What to do with women studies programs at college?

I'm not going to sugar coat it. I have no problem with women studies programs at colleges. Men have been wanting to know what the hell is going on???? LOL kidding I guess, but the courses should be co-ed applicable. If not, I guess a robot will do.

I know sarcasm, but c'mon.....can anyone figure out a woman? What a great opportunity to open this up to real men as well to see what the common cause is.

Sorry been up for 23 hours now......but, I just wanted drop some bread crumbs

Peace

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: thenightisours

originally posted by: GuillermoHunt
What to do with women studies programs at college?

I'm not going to sugar coat it. I have no problem with women studies programs at colleges. Men have been wanting to know what the hell is going on???? LOL kidding I guess, but the courses should be co-ed applicable. If not, I guess a robot will do.
I know sarcasm,but c'mon.....can anyone figure out a woman? What a great opportunity to open this up to real men as well to see what the common cause is.
Sorry been up for 23 hours now......but, I just wanted drop some bread crumbs
Peace

Here's your textbook, friend!

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Here it is in a nutshell:

Yes means yes. Yes also means no and sometimes maybe. Maybe can mean no, or possibly later. No means no but can also mean I need more convincing.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Believe it or not Chirp, I could be a motivational speaker on this subject matter. No offense intended. I do not claim to know everything, but LIFE has taught me a lot. I think I can handle it. LOL

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Here it is in a nutshell:

Yes means yes. Yes also means no and sometimes maybe. Maybe can mean no, or possibly later. No means no but can also mean I need more convincing.

And depending on how you negotiate that contract ... "no" doesn't mean anything at all. That's another word called a "safe word."

new topics

top topics

join