It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey Surrounds, Blocks Access To NATO's Incirlik Airbase Amid Speculation Of Second Coup

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

I think in some respects, we are all on the same page. SOMETHING is happening that is slightly out of place. We just have different opinions and thoughts on what that may be, and what the significance is.

However, maintaining utmost vigilance during these moments should be a priority for us all.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

Despite it's sabre rattling, the DPRK's nuclear weapons are to deter a US invasion. The Kim dynasty became quite worried about it after Saddam was ousted. Bush made it quite clear they and Iran were next if they ever got the chance.

Erdogan's motives aren't quite clear. It looks like he's gone off the deep end. Tired of being an American puppet, needing a new enemy to cement his own power, lot of possibilities.

I agree, he's not a Man who takes being told what to do lightly, particularily where America is concerned. He's power hungry and dangerous though, i feel it. He grew up average, amongst the people, and now here he is in a very powerful place.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   

I believe that this has long been the plan of the CIA hence the working with the Gulen movement for all of these years.

This was a legit Coup attemp, in my opinion. If you have not heard of Sibel Edmonds she has been calling this for the past couple of years.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist

I think in some respects, we are all on the same page. SOMETHING is happening that is slightly out of place. We just have different opinions and thoughts on what that may be, and what the significance is.

However, maintaining utmost vigilance during these moments should be a priority for us all.

Yes something is definately out of place with this whole thing.

You're right we all have differing opinions on this.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Lot of things I am concerned about in the world, Turkey getting those missiles and doing anything with them is not one of them.

It's in Turkey's best interest to keep the base secure, and when I was there the Turkish military handled the security... if there are large crowds protesting outside it makes sense they would beef up security.

Also do folks really think DoD would meekly stand by and allow a riot to sweep up nukes... no they would act to secure and remove and apologize later.

Never saw where they were stored at Incirlik but I know how they are stored at other places...it should be heavily fortified which should give a Rapid reaction team plenty of time to get into position to do their job.

The previous is pure speculation on my part.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

I believe that this has long been the plan of the CIA hence the working with the Gulen movement for all of these years.

This was a legit Coup attemp, in my opinion. If you have not heard of Sibel Edmonds she has been calling this for the past couple of years.

I wouldn't doubt it at all, it's been done before. I think now though, people are more aware and beginning to question all of it.

If it was a legit Coup attempt, it would be most noteworthy. I have a feeling Erdogan and Obama disagreed on a few things during their secret 'meeting', and to be honest i don't really trust any head of any gov't right now, they're all liars, thieves and murderers. I can't really trust a guy like that.

I'll look into Sibel though, i hadn't heard of them, thanks for that

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   

You will not regret it!

Sibel Edmonds was the Turkish translator for the FBI in the early 2000's. She has done outstanding work within the whistleblower community. I linked you to her website.

She has done extensive research in something called Operation Gladio B which the Gulen Movement is a huge part of. It is a deep state NATO operation that has many tentacles. It is their next step following Operation Gladio A in Europe.

Well worth the reserach! Operation Gladio B!

Operation Gladio B is a classified ongoing expansion of Operation Gladio. The original Gladio was established just after the end of World War II by a small number of senior officials within OSS/CIA, MI6 and NATO. This was a top secret network of fascist "stay-behind" cells trained to carry out acts of terrorism in the event of a Soviet invasion. This was exposed in the 1980's after they were used to carry out a string of false flag attacks , mostly in Italy, which were initially blamed on communist groups. As the cold war ended, this strategy of tension was diversified to include Gladio B, which substitutes Muslims for fascists and neo-nazis. It was exposed by FBI whistleblower, Sibel Edmonds, who revealed "Operation Gladio B" as an FBI codename adopted in 1997 for ongoing relations between US intelligence, the Pentagon and Al Qaeda.[1] Daniel Ellsberg has stated that Edmonds possesses information "far more explosive than the Pentagon Papers".[2] She has stated that 9-11 was a Gladio/B Operation[2] and summarizes the objective of Gladio B as:

"projecting U.S. power in the former Soviet sphere of influence to access previously untapped strategic energy and mineral reserves for U.S. and European companies; pushing back Russian and Chinese power; and expanding the scope of lucrative criminal activities, particularly illegal arms and drugs trafficking."[3]

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   
NOTE: To date, there are 50 NATO nukes at the base in Turkey.

Nothing new, yet.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ
a reply to: Vector99

Yeah so it is but if it happens to a point that the base is overwhelmed, what happens then,dirty nukes on sale,half price every Thursday for anti un sheeples

If the base were overwhelmed there would be a new glass structure in Turkey.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist

originally posted by: Wookiep
This could end up with Turkey no longer in NATO and change the whole outlook in the ME.

I suspected Turkey will have to leave NATO in this post 30 days ago. To me, it looks like it is already beginning.

Turkey won't leave NATO voluntarily. If they do they will be fair game to Russia, and Russia will definitely make covert attacks on Turkey. It's more than likely the Russians had some hand in everything as it is.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   

At this point, I think a real coup to get him out of office would be a good thing. Not sure if we will see one or not, at this stage.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Did they get the nukes out of there yet or what?

If not just Auto-Detonate them now before its too late.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

The entire thing seems 'fishy' to me. One moment Erdogan is in cahoots with the West, and the next, everything we see. But Elementalgrove left some very good evidence via links, i'll have to take some time later to check that out.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

You will not regret it!

Sibel Edmonds was the Turkish translator for the FBI in the early 2000's. She has done outstanding work within the whistleblower community. I linked you to her website.

She has done extensive research in something called Operation Gladio B which the Gulen Movement is a huge part of. It is a deep state NATO operation that has many tentacles. It is their next step following Operation Gladio A in Europe.

Well worth the reserach! Operation Gladio B!

Operation Gladio B is a classified ongoing expansion of Operation Gladio. The original Gladio was established just after the end of World War II by a small number of senior officials within OSS/CIA, MI6 and NATO. This was a top secret network of fascist "stay-behind" cells trained to carry out acts of terrorism in the event of a Soviet invasion. This was exposed in the 1980's after they were used to carry out a string of false flag attacks , mostly in Italy, which were initially blamed on communist groups. As the cold war ended, this strategy of tension was diversified to include Gladio B, which substitutes Muslims for fascists and neo-nazis. It was exposed by FBI whistleblower, Sibel Edmonds, who revealed "Operation Gladio B" as an FBI codename adopted in 1997 for ongoing relations between US intelligence, the Pentagon and Al Qaeda.[1] Daniel Ellsberg has stated that Edmonds possesses information "far more explosive than the Pentagon Papers".[2] She has stated that 9-11 was a Gladio/B Operation[2] and summarizes the objective of Gladio B as:

"projecting U.S. power in the former Soviet sphere of influence to access previously untapped strategic energy and mineral reserves for U.S. and European companies; pushing back Russian and Chinese power; and expanding the scope of lucrative criminal activities, particularly illegal arms and drugs trafficking."[3]

Excellent info thankyou!

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Update: Turkey Interrupts U.S. Air Missions Against ISIS at Major Base nyti.ms... #incirlik

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

sorry I didnt mean this post to you but to the OP ..I have wondered about Damascus in the Bible which by description seems to get nuked . I wonder if this stuff going on is to somehow loose 1 nuke and them say that ISIS stole it and have it detonated there .The Bible doesn't say or not that I can remember who destroys it but it seems to be wiped off the map .

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

It's in Turkey's best interest to keep the base secure, and when I was there the Turkish military handled the security... if there are large crowds protesting outside it makes sense they would beef up security.

The same back in 79 - 80 . The Turkish forces handle security outside the base. The Marines inside
I think shortly afterwards , rioting broke out back then as well.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

yes in revelations it mentions men drowning in their own blood by the millions.

I always felt this would occur in the middle east.

and then there's a verse somewhere about mens eyes melting in their sockets, which tells me a justifiable nuke event.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Turkey is a huge piece on the chessboard it always has been so this is something to watch as it could tell us where we are in the great game.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Yes it is, I don't believe their little game of chess is going to their specified coordinates though. Russia being one of the blocks in front of their devious plans.

Russia and China, they won't put up with much in their corner of the world from foreigners. And rightly so.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join