It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Takes Huge Lead in new Poll

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
More proof that the polls are a complete farce. Now, don't forget that the AP was purchased by the Rothschilds more than 100 years ago, so no one should EVER look upon that cesspool of mainstream media as anything but a globalist propaganda tool.

Someone spent the time to do an analysis of social media. And gee, facebook, instagram, twitter and all the rest of these social media sites must all be deluded, because we are talking about a 3 or 4 to 1 difference in Trump vs Clinton.

thetruthdivision.com...

So anyone who thinks the polls represent reality, it just ain't true. And yet again, the internet has foiled the plans of the globalists. Who'd a thunk it?

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: nomoredemsorreps
More proof that the polls are a complete farce. Now, don't forget that the AP was purchased by the Rothschilds more than 100 years ago, so no one should EVER look upon that cesspool of mainstream media as anything but a globalist propaganda tool.

Someone spent the time to do an analysis of social media. And gee, facebook, instagram, twitter and all the rest of these social media sites must all be deluded, because we are talking about a 3 or 4 to 1 difference in Trump vs Clinton.

thetruthdivision.com...

So anyone who thinks the polls represent reality, it just ain't true. And yet again, the internet has foiled the plans of the globalists. Who'd a thunk it?

But facebook likes doesn't equate to votes. Trump tweets more than Clinton and posts on facebook more than Clinton. Of course he is going to get more likes. I don't think the polls tell the whole story but this narrative I am seeing popping up in a few places that social media debunks the polls is nonsense.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

thetruthdivision.com...

But facebook likes doesn't equate to votes. Trump tweets more than Clinton and posts on facebook more than Clinton. Of course he is going to get more likes. I don't think the polls tell the whole story but this narrative I am seeing popping up in a few places that social media debunks the polls is nonsense.

tweets have zero to do with Facebook, Instagram and all the other social media sites. Sorry pal, not sure what your agenda is but logic obviously isn't a strong suit. Anyone with a brain that understands what likes and followers are, and the pervasiveness of facebook knows that it means a vast majority of the members prefer one over the other. Are they votes? Well, duh. Of course not. Neither are polls, so that is a completely meaningless comparison...SMH.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

thetruthdivision.com...

tweets have zero to do with Facebook, Instagram and all the other social media sites. Sorry pal, not sure what your agenda is but logic obviously isn't a strong suit. Anyone with a brain that understands what likes and followers are, and the pervasiveness of facebook knows that it means a vast majority of the members prefer one over the other. Are they votes? Well, duh. Of course not. Neither are polls, so that is a completely meaningless comparison...SMH.

They were two separate points - PAL.

Note:

Trump tweets more than Clinton and posts on facebook more than Clinton

My point is that it is utterly ridiculous to suggest that social media likes are an indication of how people are going to vote.
As for followers it means nothing. Some people will be following Trump to see what he says. It doesn't mean they will vote for him.
Hope that's clear. To be honest, anyone with a brain would understand.

I am not buying your Rothschild polling conspiracy being proven by social media data - sorry.
edit on 8/8/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I know polls don't mean anything....

But this one coming from the GOP mouthpiece, Fox news, must be a bit disconcerting to the Trump campaign.

insider.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

After the DNC email release I cannot have faith in just about any poll. Will not believe a poll until after the first debate. She is not drawing crowds. She drew more in 08 and no one can say big crowds mean nothing.

He is using Obamas Social media blitz from 08 with his own business acumen and it is working. He is still here and will be after the election in November. Hillary is counting on TV ads and it does not work anymore. Commercial comes on while someone is watching TV and most will grab a phone or tablet.

edit on 08pm31pmf0000002016-08-09T12:29:22-05:001222 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I know polls don't mean anything....

But this one coming from the GOP mouthpiece, Fox news, must be a bit disconcerting to the Trump campaign.

insider.foxnews.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

42% registered Democrats in the sample, 36% registered Republicans.
Their last poll had Clinton +6 (before the conventions) and the split was 42% registered democrats and 39% Registered Republicans.

In other words nothing interesting in terms of actuals or trends from this poll.

There are only two polls right now that are weighted according to correct party registration percentages (in some form).
LA Times, Clinton +1
YouGov, Clinton +3

As for FOX being a GOP mouthpiece... hardly. They are split about 50/50 in support of Trump. Hosts like Hannity are clearly biased towards Trump, but on the other extreme Shepperd Smith cant spend enough time bashing Trump.
It's hardly like CNN, whose entire crew are actively campaigning for Hillary and don't even hide it anymore. In fact, we already know through wikileaks that CNN take their talking points from their DNC masters.

edit on 9/8/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I guess we'll have to wait for the debates. To see how this election will eventually shake out. Polls after that will have some legitimacy. Agreed that now they are just supposition if the polling data is skewed.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I was just watching this online, it's the facts that matter not the messenger.

Obama Slips Up, Secret Group Running Elections Revealed - last thursday after his 300th Golfing session. 'cough'.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I guess we'll have to wait for the debates. To see how this election will eventually shake out. Polls after that will have some legitimacy. Agreed that now they are just supposition if the polling data is skewed.

I do actually look at all the polls because the underlying data can be interesting, especially the movement in specific voter blocks (like independents). However the theory that it's over is just a campaign tactic by the DNC and delivered by the media.
At exactly the same time 2012, Obama opened up a lead. He went on to win of course, but the polls closed right up. My own theory on what is happening is that the time of year simply means the pollsters get hold of more Democrats - more unemployment and less holidays.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
I was just watching this online, it's the facts that matter not the messenger.

Obama Slips Up, Secret Group Running Elections Revealed - last thursday after his 300th Golfing session. 'cough'.

I wouldn't worry too much about the messenger. Alex Jones does get very over excited and sees conspiracy in everything, but he is not even close to be as discredited as people like Wolf Blitzer or Jake Tapper.
As for the information - one thing I did pick up was the 6 companies that seem to run the vote tallying - going to look into that process.

Thanks

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Thanks for that, you've got it right, i agree with you about those two.

Let me know what you find, it does seem very tightly knit and highly organized to the benefit of their choice. I think people need to know this stuff in order to make an informed decision.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Speaking of new polls, a Quinnipac Florida poll just out, Clinton +1.
They are tied when Johnson and Stein are in the mix.

After ALL that. the constant hit pieces and smearing by the MSM and he's tied in the latest Florida poll?

Ohio is just +4 Clinton and only +2 when Johnson and Stein are included.

The data does not show the party affiliation splits.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

She could not pull 200 people in St Pete Florida. It is the most liberal/progressive city in the state I think. Population of 250k....I would say polls in Florida mean nothing. I grew up there I should know.

Osceola Straw Poll during a recent election gathering for local elections in the cities and county that was at the same arena she spoke in last night? Trump 76% to her 22% and the county is 80% Hispanic.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

one thing I did pick up was the 6 companies that seem to run the vote tallying - going to look into that process.

Here's a good place to start:

"The American vote count is controlled by three major corporate players, Diebold, ESS, Sequoia, and a fourth, SAIC, Science Applications International. All four are hard-wired into the Bush power structure, the Bush crime family.

"They have been given millions of dollars by the Bush regime to complete a sweeping computerization of voting machines that were used in the 2004 election. The technology involved had a trial run during the 2002 mid-term elections. Georgia had Diebold machines in every precinct. As a result, a popular Democratic governor and senator were both unseated in what the media called an "amazing" 16 percent swing.

"Diebold's Walden O'Dell, a top Bush fundraiser, publicly committed himself to delivering his home state Ohio's votes to Bush. At Diebold, the election division is run by Bob Urosevich. Bob's brother, Todd, is a top executive at "rival" ES&S. The brothers were originally staked by Howard Ahmanson, a member of the Council For National Policy, a right-wing steering group stacked with Bush true believers. Ahmanson is also one of the bagmen behind the extremist Christian Reconstruction Movement, which advocates the theocratic takeover of American democracy.

"The four companies are interconnected; they are not four "competitors". Ahmanson has large stakes in ES&S, whose former CEO was Republican Senator Chuck Hagel of Nebraska. When Hagel ran for office, his own company counted the votes, and his victory was considered "an amazing upset". Hagel still has a million dollar stake in ES&S.

"Sequoia is the corporate parent of a private equity firm, Madison Dearborn, which is partner in the Carlyle Group.

"Meanwhile, SAIC is referred to a "shadowy defense contractor". They have gotten into the vote count game both directly and through spinoffs by its top brass, including Admiral Bill Owens, former military aide to Dick Cheney, and Carlyle Group honcho Frank Carlucci and ex-CIA chief Robert Gates. SAIC's history of fraud charges and security "lapses" haven't prevented it from becoming one of the largest Pentagon and CIA contractors, and will doubtless encounter few obstacles in its entrance into the vote counting business. "

Original Townhall article: Obama Likely Won Re-Election Through Election Fraud

If you hadn't seen it, here is a very interesting thread on the software running on the voting machines.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

one thing I did pick up was the 6 companies that seem to run the vote tallying - going to look into that process.

"The American vote count is controlled by three major corporate players, Diebold, ESS, Sequoia, and a fourth, SAIC, Science Applications International. All four are hard-wired into the Bush power structure, the Bush crime family.

"They have been given millions of dollars by the Bush regime to complete a sweeping computerization of voting machines that were used in the 2004 election. The technology involved had a trial run during the 2002 mid-term elections. Georgia had Diebold machines in every precinct. As a result, a popular Democratic governor and senator were both unseated in what the media called an "amazing" 16 percent swing.

"Diebold's Walden O'Dell, a top Bush fundraiser, publicly committed himself to delivering his home state Ohio's votes to Bush. At Diebold, the election division is run by Bob Urosevich. Bob's brother, Todd, is a top executive at "rival" ES&S. The brothers were originally staked by Howard Ahmanson, a member of the Council For National Policy, a right-wing steering group stacked with Bush true believers. Ahmanson is also one of the bagmen behind the extremist Christian Reconstruction Movement, which advocates the theocratic takeover of American democracy.

"The four companies are interconnected; they are not four "competitors". Ahmanson has large stakes in ES&S, whose former CEO was Republican Senator Chuck Hagel of Nebraska. When Hagel ran for office, his own company counted the votes, and his victory was considered "an amazing upset". Hagel still has a million dollar stake in ES&S.

"Sequoia is the corporate parent of a private equity firm, Madison Dearborn, which is partner in the Carlyle Group.

"Meanwhile, SAIC is referred to a "shadowy defense contractor". They have gotten into the vote count game both directly and through spinoffs by its top brass, including Admiral Bill Owens, former military aide to Dick Cheney, and Carlyle Group honcho Frank Carlucci and ex-CIA chief Robert Gates. SAIC's history of fraud charges and security "lapses" haven't prevented it from becoming one of the largest Pentagon and CIA contractors, and will doubtless encounter few obstacles in its entrance into the vote counting business. "

If you hadn't seen it, here is a very interesting thread on the software running on the voting machines.

Thank you - this is truly stunning. Politicians with their fingers all over the process for actually counting votes.
America seems to have become a banana republic since the Clinton and Bush crime families rose to prominence.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

She could not pull 200 people in St Pete Florida. It is the most liberal/progressive city in the state I think. Population of 250k....I would say polls in Florida mean nothing. I grew up there I should know.

Osceola Straw Poll during a recent election gathering for local elections in the cities and county that was at the same arena she spoke in last night? Trump 76% to her 22% and the county is 80% Hispanic.

I saw that crowd at her speech... it was reported there were 171 people there including her staff!
The media have been caught photo shopping in an audience to make it at least look respectable.

Meanwhile here is Trump in NC tonight...

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

JHFC! I had known about the diebold ties to the Bush family, and also how easy it is to hack one. As a programmer I was stunned at how easy these people made it to hack. I mean, they try to make it appear as difficult but the road in is advertised like a billboard.

But all of these cross-relationships showing that there is no competition between the companies and that they are all cross-owned, and that they have a majority ownership by the Carlyle Group is beyond scary.

When I first 'woke up', I did some research on the Carlyle Group, and discovered they have extensive ties into the deep state. They own or own a majority interest in a number of companies whose employees work on black projects. For instance, Ed Snowden actually WORKED for Booz, Hamilton, which is majority owned by the Carlyle Group! And that is just ONE company and relationship.

Essentially, our gov't and all the black projects that we know nothing about, are controlled by some arab sheik in, I believe Qatar. Doesn't that give every American citizen here a warm, fuzzy feeling? Imagine all of those 5000+ classified patents that are preventing us from free energy, electro-magnetic gravitation, alternate fuels, and who knows what else is completely removed form our realm, but some arab guy knows all about it. Very disturbing.

Oh, and if you don't believe me about all the free energy, etc., you need to head over to 'ahealedplanet.net' and read how your gov't has been squelching advanced technology, INCLUDING FREE ENERGY, for the last 80+ years.
edit on 10-8-2016 by nomoredemsorreps because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I'm just going to throw out a theory here for you...

Trump supporters, being largely uneducated compared to Hillary supporters, are the type of people who love a good chant and to listen to "one-line policies".

"I'm going to build a wall" ... crowd goes nuts... yay!

You the know the type of people, the ones who are a little bit slow. They like loud noises and repetitive drones.

These people love to go to rallies as they have nothing better to do, so they can scream their catchphrases, but if you actually interviewed them they wouldn't be able to tell you a single damn policy Trump has. "He'll make us great again!" Wooo!

Whereas the educated voter is usually calmer, they know Hillary is clearly the only viable option. Sure maybe they wish there was someone else but there isn't. They can see easily that Trump is a disaster.

They don't feel the need to attend a rally and scream Hillary's name over and over, it's a waste of their time.

I mean imagine tuning in and seeing a surgeon, scientist or professor at a Trump rally, they would be embarrassed.

Trump rallies are just a clown at a kids party.

No no, these people stay at home and wait till election day and then they vote for the best option. The best option is Hillary, its not even close.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

You read my mind 😄

That was awesome.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join