It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roc745

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Roc745

Well for me, I accept everything until it faulters through the means of investigation. Everything. Whether I want to believe it or not, doesn't matter. Why? Because I'm after the contradictions that form because of acceptance of everything. From the contradictions I'm able to form questions, search for answers. Answers mind you that come from online, books, nature, science, religious, spiritual, or even myself, etc and so forth. But more often than not, those answers are worded as questions.

To repeat a much loved line, " the mark of a brilliant mmind, is the ability to entertain an idea without accepting it."

Macrocosm to microcosm, ying to yang, great to good to netural to bad to evil right back around again. Logic be thy friend, instinct my neighbor, and emotions the enemy I cannot live without.

Think in the box and then rip it apart, light it on fire and then rebuild it with the remaining ashes just the way it was, to see if it was even the way it was when it was the way that it was.

Most importantly, make mistakes and be wrong. Learn to enjoy being wrong, take it with stride but never slow your pace. When your right about something, good times. But do not be content. A content soul is a soul in stagnation. Continue learning. About everything. I mean everything. Everything connects some how. Find out how, why, why is something that comes later when enough strings are strung together.

In closing, my goal in life is to find some answers, and to die with a million questions.
What is yours?

My apt apology for the delay my friend.

<< 1   >>

join