It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We're Bernie's Supporters Disenfrachised ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
a reply to: DBCowboy

so both of you guys are old?

Yes.

also, are you trying to say that having a black president for the past 8 yrs was bad bc the racists were so upset that it fired up the racism in the country bc they could not stand having a black president?

No. Don't be an idiot.

so we should only have white male presidents so as to not make the racist mad?

Again, are you being an idiot? I am still a Ben Carson supporter. Stop being an idiot.

I mean...lofl, seriously?

Stop being an idiot.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

I don't see Hillary as the lesser evil. I think she would make a fitting president...although Bernie was my first choice.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

ok, im glad I was wrong...however, it seemed like you were blaming the racism issue on having a black president for the past 8 years...did I read it wrong?

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Then I don't know what to say. You're clearly pro-bought and paid for candidate then.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

ok, im glad I was wrong...however, it seemed like you were blaming the racism issue on having a black president for the past 8 years...did I read it wrong?

Are you an idiot?

Really, I'm asking.

Race relations are worse.
Fact.
Having a black president simply won't fix things because he's black.
Voting for a savior doesn't work.
Hillary won't save us.
She doesn't want to save us.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I said his voters have no real core values. He lied about who he is and they failed to hold his feet to the flames. In fact, he voted for FISA before the 2008 election and his supporters STILL voted for him. And, yes, Bush was a rotten neocon president.

also, to say "his voters" have no real core values is as well, just your opinion

No, it's not my opinion. Obama voters did not hold his feet to his flames after lying about ending the wars...about extending the Patriot Act, about starting his own unauthorized military conflicts, his vote for FISA...

..the list goes on and on. When you have no real core values, you don't really care if you elect a fat lying pig.

im sorry you feel that way, must be pretty miserable

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: BubbaJoe

My friend, just take a look at the world.

We've had a black president for 8 years, have race relations gotten better or worse?

We're being pulled apart even further than we have ever been. Our society has become polarized. It's not enough to simply disagree and carry on. Not anymore. Things aren't getting better. But "They" have to keep us at each others throats so we don't focus on "them".
Bernie, (and Trump) encouraged the anti-establishment crowd.

There will be a concerted effort to stop that. They were successful with Bernie, they'll try like hell with Trump.

I'm getting too old for the fight that's coming, personally.

I am going to give ya the gotten worse, I think they definitely have. We are being pulled apart, but for the sake of argument, I am laying the blame at Trump's feet, for the blatant racism we are seeing. All mexicans crossing the border are rapists and drug dealers, or ban all muslims.

I don't know what the answer is, I am too damn old to reply with force. You and I both know that the way to judge another individual is by their character. Which is why I have friends of many different ethnic and gender backgrounds, as I am sure you do.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

According to 'Campus Reform' a lot of Bernie supporters have had it with corrupt Hillary and will either vote for Trump or someone other than Hillary.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

lol. wtf are you talking about.

its like you are inadvertently trying to say having a black president causes race issues so we should have white males as president so as to not activate the racists.

also, where are you getting that I thought having a black president would fix these things???

don't call me an idiot again please. If you cannot talk nicely then I will no longer talk with you.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

I said his voters have no real core values. He lied about who he is and they failed to hold his feet to the flames. In fact, he voted for FISA before the 2008 election and his supporters STILL voted for him. And, yes, Bush was a rotten neocon president.

also, to say "his voters" have no real core values is as well, just your opinion

No, it's not my opinion. Obama voters did not hold his feet to his flames after lying about ending the wars...about extending the Patriot Act, about starting his own unauthorized military conflicts, his vote for FISA...

..the list goes on and on. When you have no real core values, you don't really care if you elect a fat lying pig.

im sorry you feel that way, must be pretty miserable

Well, they say ignorance is bliss.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: Blueracer

Once defeated...their supporters sulked away astounded they were wrong about their candidate.

The Ron Paul supporters did not sulk "away astounded they were wrong about their candidate." They also did not fall in line and support Romney either. Probably the bulk of them went to Johnson AFTER Ron Paul dropped out.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

but ignorance is not bliss really, its just...well...ignorance

(I know you were not implying that I was ignorant
)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

It appears . . . that in our era . . .

many were not only 'born that way'

but have worked hard for however many years

uhhhh perfecting their skills . . . in that dept.

I guess they are determined to be poster person liberals, regardless of how embarrassing to thinking folks it may appear.

Therefore when Bernie's voters get disenfranchised, it's just . . . some sort of 'normal' . . . the party line kicks in . . .

the talking points get issued . . .

The lock-steps get synchronized . . .

The air-headedness gets re-inflated . . .

The mind-numbing drum beat goes on . . .

The band plays on . . .

and the tyranny advances.

The Bernie supporters have a momentary kind of fritz on their faces and their monitors while the reboot occurs . . . and then everything appears 'normal' again. The screechy one presses a few buttons and the symphonic blathering continues with hardly a pause.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Voting for someone doe not automatically fix things.

Voting for someone who promises to fix things, does not mean that the things will get fixed.

Politicians don't care about you.

Politicians don't care about how we treat each other.

Voting for someone to save you will get you sh#t.

link   

As a number of black voters have emphasized to me . . .

The current imposter in chief

is NOT a black President.

He's just well trained in capitalizing on the half of his heritage that manipulates a special interest group best.

link   

what in the world makes you think I do not already know this?

why do you think I am voting for someone to "save me"

are you drunk?

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: whyamIhere

According to 'Campus Reform' a lot of Bernie supporters have had it with corrupt Hillary and will either vote for Trump or someone other than Hillary.

Dayum, a YouTube video, this qualifies as substantial evidence, give your orange ass a break, and have a cocktail.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

what in the world makes you think I do not already know this?

why do you think I am voting for someone to "save me"

Why else are you voting for Hillary?

are you drunk?

Constantly.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

As a number of black voters have emphasized to me . . .

The current imposter in chief

is NOT a black President.

He's just well trained in capitalizing on the half of his heritage that manipulates a special interest group best.

Can you please back that up with a source?

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

I don't need anyone to "save me". I vote for the candidate that will make (in my opinion) better choices for America. For example equal rights, separation of church and state, women's rights, etc.

I save myself. No one else can do that for me.

Also, I am going to get another beer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join