It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Predicts Financial Martial Law & Collapse Of The FED Reserve

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
IN ORDER TO WATCH THE VIDEO, CLICK THE SOURCE LINK BELOW

SOURCE

I saw this last week and wasn't sure if I should post it but since no one else has made any threads relating to this (that I could find) I decided to bring it to ATS. Video cannot be embedded so clink the link above to watch the video and click the link below to read the article.

Ex-Presidential Candidate: Here’s How Americans Could Soon Lose 80% of Savings

Most Americans think the only way the government can get at your money is with higher taxes.

But that’s simply not true…

As 3-time Presidential candidate and 12-term Congressman Dr. Ron Paul explained in a recent visit to Washington, DC, the government has a history of using several other novel approaches to get at your money.

One of these methods was used by Abraham Lincoln… another by FDR… and yet another by President Nixon.

Dr. Paul calls these approaches “Financial Martial Law”—and he returned to Washington recently to explain how the government is most likely to steal from citizens over the next few years.

So apparently Ron Paul is collaborating with Stansberry Research in an effort to educate Americans about what he believes is an inevitable outcome of the Federal Reserve currency scam.

More importantly: He detailed how the government is now discussing these and other various ways to get more of your money in the months to come.

After all, as Dr. Paul has said repeatedly: Nothing is more dangerous than a broke and desperate government, when it comes to your money. And no government has ever owed more than America does today.

If you’ve got any money in the bank or if you own anything of value, Dr. Paul’s message definitely affects you.

In a recent interview near the White House, Dr. Paul explained not only how the government is planning to take your money right now—but also the #1 step every American must take to protect themselves.

You can watch a separate interview he did last year about this issue embedded below.

I've always considered Ron Paul to be a very credible politician. And it has always occurred to me, the possibility of the Federal Reserve being the largest ponzi scheme on a global scale in the history of modern society.

When I watched Dr. Paul's warning video, a lot of things started making sense. Deep rooted sentiments began stirring up inside of me, the ones that have always inclined me not to trust anything our government tells us about the Federal Reserve. I have to say that I think Dr. Paul is extremely courageous to bring this at a critical time in American politics. He basically calls out all of the political establishment from both parties in Washington. He claims that they are all either completely oblivious to this pending doom or secretly complicit.

Scary # guys. Watch the video and tell me what you think ATS.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I've seen enough vids, but I'll add it to the list.

The collapse is mathematically inevitable- I just hope I can sell my house and get out of the city before it's too late.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Old systems, new solutions.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Why o why didn't I take the blue pill?

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Ron Paul has endorsed Silver as a legitimate investment to circumvent your money in and out of the hands of the Fed.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I hope it happens sooner than later. I agree that Ron Paul is credible, in my opinion the last politician who was above reproach.

But numerous credible sources have been predicting an imminent financial collapse since 2008 and they keep managing to kick the can down the road a little further.

We're need a reset, so I'd like to get this show on the road.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

As long as that reset doesn't involve a purge...

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Define reset?

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

As long as that reset doesn't involve a purge...

Nah. No purge necessary tbh
edit on 30-7-2016 by OneGoal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Best part of your post :

"a very credible politician"

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Best part of your post :

"a very credible politician"

Almost a contradiction, I know.

Almost.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I watched the one from last year for as long as I could stand it. It sounded like any minute you would be offered something to buy from them. Couldn't make it to the end and i like him. It just felt shady.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Are we not, still under martial law since the civil war?

Informative read here:

www.fourwinds10.net...

From the article:

"If only Congress has the power to regulate Commerce, under Article 1, Section 8, of the Constitution, why are the Department of Commerce and the Department of Transportation under the Executive branch and not under the Legislative branch?

And if only the Congress has the power to coin money, according to the Constitution, why is the Department of Treasury under the Executive branch? "

Great questions!!

edit on 30-7-2016 by EternalShadow because: add

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatGoldStandard

Define reset?

Your money is worthless. If you have any, turn it in.

It will be exchanged with new, cashless currency.

The crisis looms large on those with shoe boxes of cash.

There are food riots. Marshall law is declared, guns are confiscated. Theres a curfew, soldiers on your block spotted.

Round ups begin. Those resisting turning in their cash, gold and firearms will be detained in the local sports stadiums.

You want a visual, watch Missing. With Sissy Spacek and Jack Lemmon. How the US coup went down in Chile.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatGoldStandard

Our whole political and financial system is rigged against us and irredeemably corrupt.

I don't know what the answer is, but what we have now ain't it.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Here's one video, circa 2015.

edit on 30-7-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
People think this can't happen here, they are mistaken. US gubment does this stuff in foreign lands all the time.

Curfew. Don't be late...

edit on 30-7-2016 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

edit on 30-7-2016 by intrptr because: double post

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I dont believe an accidental collapse is coming. Bailouts will continue, stagnation will continue, number fudging will continue.

If a collapse is incoming they are going to coincide it with a war, a war with Islam. The pieces are almost in place, Once Turkey makes its pivot by force or choice from nato we are close.

War with globalism on top of it causes mass death via starvation, sanitation, disease issues. High food prices alone can destabilize a country.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Bitcoin = The solution to the inevitable meltdown.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join