It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect outside US / UK culture?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Do we have any examples of ME in the EU or Asia?
Every example (except the geographical ones) I have seen thus far has been either in english language or something about American/British history.

I am really interested in this phemomenon, and it would be nice to find some examples from different cultures.
Seeing the vast majority of ME comes from the US is a bit fishy.

I only know about car brandy changing logos, like Volvo which is swedish brand, but that can be easily attributed to a bad memory.
So do we have some decent evidence of ME in other cultures? If so, please feel free to pick all the examples you can come up with.

edit on 30-7-2016 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Necrose

Volkswagon changed it's icon/brand lettering. Now there is a long line in the middle. There never was before and it wasn't a marketing change.
edit on 30-7-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

Maybe start at about 4:15 for this one. I st udied the bible in University, as I have mentioned before. So the bible, even with a few different versions, this would be universal.

Isiah 11 is a problem. A HUGE one. I have read this book several times.

The Lion is SUDDENlY a wolf????

The ''Lord's Prayer' has also changed. Completely.

I not only can recite it word for word from childhood, but from studying it.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Volkswagon changed it's icon/brand lettering. Now there is a long line in the middle. There never was before and it wasn't a marketing change.

Yeah, I've seen that...but this is the kind of ME I am not 100% sure.
The changes in Ford logo scared the # out of me as I was driving a Mondeo for 3 years and I haven't noticed that loop. The 'F' is so strange with that loop in it.
edit on 30-7-2016 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I think Ford purposefuly changed their logo a couple of times. Not VW, though.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Can you provide an example of this logo. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Did you do any research into this? It's a great question to ask. I'm sure it can't be too hard to find some examples with a few strokes on google.

Please let us know what you find.

Flag for interest.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I starred and flagged for interest too!

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

I don't remember Jesus ever telling us to slay anybody.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

W.T.F.?!

I am not an expert in Bible by far. I knew it as lamb, always. The symbolism of the lamb is known to everyone.

How could it become wolf?

I need to crack open a Good Book and see just what looks different. This is some of the freakiest stuff I've ever come across.

Seriously. WTF is going on???

Something isn't right, and I have a feeling it's all going to come to a head for us.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   

If you look up Ford logos history you will see it's never changed in a big way and the "loop" has always been there since the very beginning.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Actually, I haven't. I don't know where to start really, I checked Reddit but everything is english/american.
It would be great if people from Germany could look into this as they have a bit of history and it's a large nation so they should be able to find something...

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

You don't remember...that pretty much sums up people suffering this mass delusion.

It's in there:
"But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be a king over them - bring them here and kill them in front of me."
LUKE 19:27

This quote is from the New International Version, eighth impression February 1990. I bought this Bible in June 1990.

Jesus isn't advocating that anybody slay anybody - he's telling the Parable of the Ten Minas; his words are the reported speech of one of the characters in the story.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Here you go the history of the VW logo change...

www.allcarbrandslist.com...

It has nothing to do with the silly mandela effect..
they change with the times.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Maybe start at about 4:15 for this one. I st udied the bible in University, as I have mentioned before. So the bible, even with a few different versions, this would be universal.

All of your examples are bunk and have been proven so in the myriad of other ME posts.

Quit peddling nonsense.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley
a reply to: GoShredAK

You don't remember...that pretty much sums up people suffering this mass delusion.

It's in there:
"But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be a king over them - bring them here and kill them in front of me."
LUKE 19:27

This quote is from the New International Version, eighth impression February 1990. I bought this Bible in June 1990.

Jesus isn't advocating that anybody slay anybody - he's telling the Parable of the Ten Minas; his words are the reported speech of one of the characters in the story.

Star for you.
A direct, logical and concise explanation and further evidence as to why the blanket mantra of "you're just remembering wrong" doesn't cut it.
In this case no one is remembering Jesus saying anything differently. This is a case of confusion caused by something being taken out of context. Nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Here you go the history of the VW logo change...

www.allcarbrandslist.com...

It has nothing to do with the silly mandela effect..
they change with the times.

If you had any clue you would have noticed that your explanation doesn't apply, since it supposedly never looked like what people are claiming it looked like, the dash in between was always there according to history and people are saying the dash was never there.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

How was anything proven bunk?

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

So at what point did it not have the dash in between, according to history?
edit on 31-7-2016 by TheMaxHeadroomIncident because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   

The Lords' Prayer bit is freaky. I'm not a christian but i always remembered the Lords' Prayer by heart from school. Almost everybody knows it. That's not the Lords' Prayer.

Spooky..
edit on -050006am7kam by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
It is turning into ANIMAL FARM rather than the Mandela effect , You go to bed and wake up in the morning and somebody is playing silly buggers with a ladder and a paintbrush .

California dreaming why is the word Began to pray being altered to PRETEND in videos on youtube , easy one to do as other versions by artists used the word pretend .

But the lords prayer being changed as with the word lion and wolf being swapped about really peaks my interest in all this mandella conspiracy
edit on 31/7/2016 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join