It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Boeing Commerical, very interesting.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ripper777
a reply to: thenightisours

The second video got me choked up, felt like climbing my roof and waving an American flag lmao

Yes, it was so inspiring. I know we are facing challenging times, but, for a private company to put out such and inspiring dream......I'm with you......Wave That Flag and chant U S A.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
a reply to: boncho

Then spend some time outside looking up.

Eventually, you will see a craft that doesn't fit the typical parameters. It may be an alien UFO or one of our copies of their systems, but that machine, that manner of movement, will be quite unique and of what they suggest. That day isn't tomorrow. That day happened a couple of decades ago, but you can't know that.

I never contested anything... Im just saying it it takes until then for the public to travel to Mars, well....that's far too long. Ill be long dead. Ain't fair!

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: zilebeliveunknown

It's the B-52 unveiling. The landing gear is farther back than you think.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: zilebeliveunknown

It's the B-52 unveiling. The landing gear is farther back than you think.

Hey Zaph! Thanks for weighing in. I was hoping to see you. Did you notice, how strange IMHO the wing on that covered aircraft was? It went by quickly, but I think it is the one you are referencing above. Have a nice day!

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

It's just a B-52. It's a long, swept back wing. It's so long they had to put wheels out on the end of it to keep the tips from dragging.

B-52
edit on 8/1/2016 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Yup.. this was also what I read into it, especially coming from Boeing.

This is already real, but maybe not as idyllic as the portrayal in this commercial. Quite the opposite I think..

There's great potential though.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

At the rate MIC is doing(Military Industrial Complex). We civilians would be dreaming. Everything will be militarized and taken off by the military. Boeing will not get a single chance to even move civilians like this. US is stalling everyone from doing this to begin with. From threats and regime change to dictatorship. They well complain and put missile and anti-air in space to shoot down civilian space shuttles.
edit on 1-8-2016 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: makemap

At the rate MIC is doing(Military Industrial Complex). We civilians would be dreaming. Everything will be militarized and taken off by the military. Boeing will not get a single chance to even move civilians like this. US is stalling everyone from doing this to begin with. From threats and regime change to dictatorship. They well complain and put missile and anti-air in space to shoot down civilian space shuttles.

Thanks makemap! for sure, the MIC is moving, shifting and constantly in the shell game. I get it. HOWEVER, I just felt the commercials and the history provided was pretty impressive and less subtle than usual. Not sure if I would endorse your feeling about Boeing and what they may have done, or Have Done. I do not see them NOT in the mix. But, I can be honest and say, I just do not have the information to support my desires and wishes. That is whay I love the ATS community and people like ZAPJH to help us break down what may be reality or just a smoke screen of dreams.

But thank you for your thoughts.

Peace

KD

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join