It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Boeing Commerical, very interesting.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I have seen this commercial a few times and I find it very intriguing. i realize that it describes their accomplishments and a focus to the future. However, as they get into the Starship discussion, at least for me, it was less than subtle that we may already be there......out into new worlds. I found it to be a great watch and made me think about the rumors of a secret space program. Maybe we are already out there? What do you thinK? Pretty cool commercial though.
Enjoy

Just Wait

This second one is just a bonus.....I found it to be a very Patriotic portrayal. Enjoy
No Small Dream

Peace

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
2116 until this all happens? Total BS if you ask me. I can't live that long...

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: thenightisours

It is odd that they say "took us from sea planes to space planes, across the universe and beyond" as in, already did this.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: boncho

Yeah, I heard that too.....but maybe a little disinfo....maybe 2116 is already 2016 in some ways......Just thinking out loud. Still found it informative and interesting.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

It is odd that they say "took us from sea planes to space planes, across the universe and beyond" as in, already did this.

Yes, yes, exactly. I just thought it was worth sharing. Glad you picked up on that part also.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I thought technological singularity was going to swallow us all by 2035? Lol

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

Then spend some time outside looking up.

Eventually, you will see a craft that doesn't fit the typical parameters. It may be an alien UFO or one of our copies of their systems, but that machine, that manner of movement, will be quite unique and of what they suggest. That day isn't tomorrow. That day happened a couple of decades ago, but you can't know that.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

It is odd that they say

"took us from sea planes to space planes, across the universe and beyond"
as in, already did this.

also, it is right at the :19 mark of the first video. They claim that in the last 100 years, as you said:

"took us from sea planes to space planes, across the universe and beyond"

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Interesting videos.

They conveniently left out the parts of bombing the primitive populations of exotic planets.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I think we are already there. Not necesarily they are using such ships to colonize space. But i certainly believe the technology exists and they have it all figured out already. I thought the Skunkworks guy say this directly at one point? I think much of the UFO phenomena is them testing out already developed craft. Working out the kinks so to speak. R&D.

Also, what happened to fusion? Didnt Lockheed hint that they had a small scale fusion reactor already developed and working inside Skunkworks some months back? I swear i read that here on ATS coming directly from them.
edit on 30-7-2016 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

He says, "In one hundred years", meaning 2016 sea planes, to 2116 space planes.

Although, I'm pretty much convinced the 'space planes' they allude to are, indeed, already here.

Cool animations, either way.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Cheers - Dave

*a smirk and a smile* Cheers

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

2016 is Boeing's 100th birthday. 2116 will be its 200th. That's why they picked that date. You won't be alive, but maybe your grand kids will be.

It's not odd. It's Hyperbole. If you can instantly pick up on it when Trump does it, why can't you pick up on it when Boeing does it?

Great ads, OP. Thanks for posting.

edit on 7/30/2016 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype
I think we are already there. Not necesarrily that we have such ships built and we are out there. But i certainly believe the technology exists and they have it all figured out already. I thought the Skunkworks guy say this directly at one point?

Also, what happened to fusion? Didnt Lockheed hint that they had a small scale fusion reactor already developed and working some months back? I swear i read that here on ATS coming directly from them.

yes, you are correct, that was Ben Rich before he passed away. Here is a clip indicating we NOW can take ET home. Pretty cool stuff. Enjoy

edit on 30-7-2016 by thenightisours because: sentence structure

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Good thread and great videos, thank you!

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

A mis-reading of the term, I think. Kurzweil's idea of the "singularity" is that progress will be so fast that we can't predict it. It's not going to swallow up humans--just make life a lot more interesting--quicker.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

2016 is Boeing's 100th birthday. 2116 will be its 200th. That's why they picked that date. You won't be alive, but maybe your grand kids will be.

It's not odd. It's Hyperbole. If you can instantly pick up on it when Trump does it, why can't you pick up on it when Boeing does it?

Great ads, OP. Thanks for posting.

I'm sorry you kinda lost me with the Trump thing. I am just focusing on what Boeing has put out on the airwaves. At the :19 mark the clearly announce what they have done over the past 100 years...including going to the stars......just interesting. I hope you enjoy it. Simple, but also intriguing.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Thank you! That is exactly what I was referencing. Weve got the tech. They are probably fixing up to actually make us the ETs somewhere else. Wouldnt that be something?

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

This is going to read like I'm crazy, I believe the kids name this "cray, cray" so if that doesn't scare You off please read on..

You WILL be here but not in the body You currently occupy. So what You do in this Life will set You up for the next one. Sorry there isn't a link that I can send You as this isn't something to read but to 'feel'.. I remember Your real good thread with all those links and info and I feel that I am not holding up My end of the 'quid pro quo' of an intraweb chat forum, My apologies.

Next time I think I'll be left-handed and zig when in this Life I zagged.

namaste

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Second video.
1:05 mark.
Something is covered.
Has no wheels, or I can't see them.
But then again I haven't been sleeping for 20 hours.

new topics

<<   2  3 >>

join